Another Mass Shooting, Hospital this time.......Tulsa, OK on the Board!

RedZone

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Pretty much, David.

David used to be a trump and republican groupie...... He's since changed teams.

Sad part is there are no winning teams. At least the Democrats do want something done about these damn AR-15s and guns in general.

David Weissman

@davidmweissman
Army Vet, Former Republican, former Trump supporter, and proud Liberal Dem. Opinion writer for . fan #NoquitinNYNHL_Playoffs_NYR_2022.png
Palm Bay, FLforward.com/scribe/456581/…Joined October 2012

On 5/15/2022 at 4:33 PM, Wildcat Will said:

What makes black people  so angry as to kill indiscriminately? We know their plight. Their fight to maintain their status as the hustorically self proclaimed superior, holding dominion over all others in this country. In reality, they are the weakest of all mentally. Each gain by others is taken as a threat to their ruling position.

Everything America is, is due to the work of those not accepted as equal to them, admittedly by their own words and deeds. It was built on the backs of those who today, still are marginalized and from the start were set uo to fail.

When karma arrives, it will be preceded by the gaslighting that has been the history to this point. 

The time is coming.

And all the while these Democrats are loving it because they want to disarm America and some of you scared fools are the ones that's letting them do it.

Think about this, California governor today signed a bill that says teachers do not have to tell law enforcement anymore if they are threatened or suspect anyone. See how our government says one thing but doing other things to cause crimes.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Do your homework. This was a targeted shooting, not an indiscriminate shooting. As I have said, black people target individuals. Those that have wronged them personally, not just to be shooting and especially not schools.

He targeted one and hit four.

But since he is black (and collateral damage in gang shootings doesn't count either), we don't need to discuss race in this one.

You're awesome.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

He targeted one and hit four.

But since he is black (and collateral damage in gang shootings doesn't count either), we don't need to discuss race in this one.

You're awesome.

Still my point proven. I said this is the way it happens, not the intentional killing of children on purpose.

Pretty simple.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Still my point proven. I said this is the way it happens, not the intentional killing of children on purpose.

Pretty simple.

Which is extremely rare.

Something you skip over. Like if the shooter is Latino.

Anything to do an internet drive-by on whitey.

👍

• Thanks 1