I have had enough

Wildcat Will

Time to exit....stage left.

There comes a time in every man's life when he must chose sanity and self preservation. Being the head of my castle and kingdom, I now resign my position in the rat race. I blame us all.

Yes, you too. We allowed our society to digress to this point. Was it all in the pursuit of the American dream or just another small part of a much larger failing, yet continuing experiment?

No matter. 

Time to till the soil.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

There comes a time in every man's life when he must chose sanity and self preservation. Being the head of my castle and kingdom, I now resign my position in the rat race. I blame us all.

Yes, you too. We allowed our society to digress to this point. Was it all in the pursuit of the American dream or just another small part of a much larger failing, yet continuing experiment?

No matter. 

Time to till the soil.

@FBi

4 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

No matter. 

Time to till the soil.

Staying on the football side ?  I would advise using the ignore option before deciding to leave the site. It works for me. I only see what I choose to. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Staying on the football side ?  I would advise using the ignore option before deciding to leave the site. It works for me. I only see what I choose to. 

A problem I have with ignore features is that it just completely blocks all comments from that person ☹️

While it can be good for your sanity, and inner peace, it can easily be irritating if that person is always in your threads.

For example, Atticus is the only person I have ever put on ignore, but because he was posting in Texas threads so much, it made it too hard to even follow what was being said in our threads.

15 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Oh, I'm not leaving as your teacher. I just decided to remove my place to anorher.

So sorry young lady.

I mean I’d log off to if my home country of Nigeria just had a mass bombing and shooting of women and children where they killed 50 of them at a church, I was curious to see if you were gonna post if those women and children being murdered was justified of someone’s wrong doing

On 6/2/2022 at 11:48 AM, Wildcat Will said:

Do your homework. This was a targeted shooting, not an indiscriminate shooting. As I have said, black people target individuals. Those that have wronged them personally, not just to be shooting and especially not schools.

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

On 6/6/2022 at 9:12 AM, FreeBird said:

I mean I’d log off to if my home country of Nigeria just had a mass bombing and shooting of women and children where they killed 50 of them at a church, I was curious to see if you were gonna post if those women and children being murdered was justified of someone’s wrong doing

You should work on yourself instead of being here. Examine your old report cards. I bet you know where your weak spots are.............nope. After closer examination, it appears that you did not receive the prerequisite amount of credits needed to understand understanding.

Don't worry.

I believe in you.

15 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You should work on yourself instead of being here. Examine your old report cards. I bet you know where your weak spots are.............nope. After closer examination, it appears that you did not receive the prerequisite amount of credits needed to understand understanding.

Don't worry.

I believe in you.

Stop.

You are an imbecile.

You couldn't figure out how to jump out of a boat and hit water.

• Haha 2

On 6/5/2022 at 4:05 PM, Wildcat Will said:

No matter. 

Time to till the soil.

c5a7f7f83a513c998698caa844b60cd5.gif

🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Don't worry.

I believe in you.

Your back? Lol

On 6/5/2022 at 8:41 PM, Ga96 said:

The location of my primary domicile will change. The reference to tilling the soil is literal. It has come to that. My estimation is that the world is changing and I am going to get a jump on it.

Richard Pryor once said that " A man don't get to be old by being a fool." He said " there are plenty young smart men in their graves".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Hard as hell to think huh?

Just can't find the words?

Theres a reason for that.

No I just don’t care what’s happening in your fake reality your living in , like do you worry about real life shit, like cutting the lawn , or remodeling your kitchen or maybe cooking food, like actually do shit than get on here and play Ghetto Doctor Suese

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Fear of reality you ass. We all know life in Ohio leaves a lot to be desired. What happened? Did they encroach? Got a little too close?

Decided flight instead of fight?

Bizarre and stupid are not a great combination to go through life with. Seek fucking help.

9 hours ago, FreeBird said:

No I just don’t care what’s happening in your fake reality your living in , like do you worry about real life shit, like cutting the lawn , or remodeling your kitchen or maybe cooking food, like actually do shit than get on here and play Ghetto Doctor Suese

My reality is yours. I know you are too dense to get it, so let me relate.

My history is your history.

That bit of horror in the history of this country is my history.

You call it your heritage, we call it a nightmare.

I have no life worries in my personal life. I am not stupid.......like you.

It is spelled Suess.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

My reality is yours. I know you are too dense to get it, so let me relate.

My history is your history.

That bit of horror in the history of this country is my history.

You call it your heritage, we call it a nightmare.

I have no life worries in my personal life. I am not stupid.......like you.

It is spelled Suess.

Its an old saying but still true to this day.

"They don't know because they don't want to know" 

Those idiots on here benefit from their ignorance so they will remain ignorant and continue to do as their ancestors because it benefits them.

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Those idiots on here benefit from their ignorance so they will remain ignorant and continue to do as their ancestors because it benefits them.

Lol you done hit your head so many times you got CTE not CRT,, like fuck your just  babbling at this point , fuck you know what my ancestors in Italy benefited from, like shit how is someone this fried