NYC Mayor is sick of illegal immigrants

FreeBird

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

I need my brothers on the left to explain to me how mayor adams is fine saying this but you tried to impeach trump for saying same shit

ill wait 

Forget about the double standard thing.  Nobody gives a shit about hypocrisy these days.  It’s been advanced by the right, but perfected by the left. 

It’s almost universally accepted that the issues facing black communities today stem from a position of compromised economic opportunity following emancipation.  The record surge of “asylum seekers” lol, constitutes the economically oppressed underclass of the future.  The majority of these folks will end up competing for the same resources with the existing class of economically oppressed folks in underserved communities.  Maybe some folks are starting to realize that.

• Like 1

The illegal immigrant argument is pointless. They are the closest thing the USA has to slavery today and everyone who is a US citizen benefits from it. 

Politicians just pretend to care about it for votes. Idiots in Ga have trump signs and all kinds of bs while they pay so called illegal immigrants under the table.

16 hours ago, On2whls said:

Forget about the double standard thing.  Nobody gives a shit about hypocrisy these days.  It’s been advanced by the right, but perfected by the left. 

It’s almost universally accepted that the issues facing black communities today stem from a position of compromised economic opportunity following emancipation.  The record surge of “asylum seekers” lol, constitutes the economically oppressed underclass of the future.  The majority of these folks will end up competing for the same resources with the existing class of economically oppressed folks in underserved communities.  Maybe some folks are starting to realize that.

Not quite universally accepted. That is why you see so many in opposition to BLM and in the rise in militia groups. They do not want change and would prefer to see things go back to time when oppression was the norm.

It is going to take a long time for that to die out because it is being taught to the children of each generation. I have lived it and still see  vestages of yesteryear clearly today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think you’re talking about a pretty small percentage, but the media would have you believe it’s half the country.  The overwhelming majority of conservatives don’t support the views of far right racist groups or militia.  
As for BLM, I think it’s possible for someone to agree with their message but not necessarily their methods.  But, in today’s society you can’t offer criticism without being slapped with the label.  Funny how that is.  I grew up being taught to evaluate situations and to be careful about “labeling” folks.  It’s a pretty widely accepted practice these days.  I guess it comes down to what label a person chooses to apply. 

Illegal immigration would be solved quickly by setting up a vote in every state during and election cycle. 

The question should be, “Do you want to deport all illegal immigrants who come here illegally?”

If you vote yes, and it passes then we start the process of removing every one of them. 

However if you vote No and the no passes then you have to be held liable and foster illegal(s) until they get on their feet become American citizens and are working and contributing to society with no dependence on government assistance. By voting no you are agreeing to the possibility of fostering illegals and possibly their family. 

Let’s see if that’s passes! 

• Like 1

That’s one of the worst things in this country. People voting on things that don’t effect them. That’s why everyone who is democrat is someone who doesn’t have to deal with the devastating effect of democrat policies. It’s why celebrities can virtue signal. Because they don’t have to pay the price. The coastal elites can vote democrat because the illegals aren’t coming to their towns to put a strain on local law enforcement, schools and hospitals.