Week 0 pick em

Cossacks

15 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

BG/Corner Canyon 

giphy.gif

Yeah I know that was not a good game. 😂 I’m still not sure in the SJB game? Just seems like there are at least a couple of in state Texas games that “should” be more competitive than that match up. 

Right now I think the BG/MD and Folsom/Serra games in California are bigger games as well. Hell the AHP and Los Al game intrigues some I’d guess as well. But I can’t have 5 California teams this week, plenty of other good games across the country. 

I think I might need to drink heavy today and pull out the dart board later and see what we get for week 1 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah I know that was not a good game. 😂 I’m still not sure in the SJB game? Just seems like there are at least a couple of in state Texas games that “should” be more competitive than that match up. 

Right now I think the BG/MD and Folsom/Serra games in California are bigger games as well. Hell the AHP and Los Al game intrigues some I’d guess as well. But I can’t have 5 California teams this week, plenty of other good games across the country. 

I think I might need to drink heavy today and pull out the dart board later and see what we get for week  

y’all better not pick Saint Sloppy Poppy Johns Regs

yall bad luck 

• Haha 1