Serra 24, DLS 21 Final

Belly Bob

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

I see them working a 2 QB system like they did back in 06-07 With I think his name was McGillivery and the other kid…. They were pretty successful doing this back then….

Rotating QB’s is something that I can see happen occasionally, but it’s a frustrating multi QB situation at Cen10. 2014 rotated 2,  (2015 Catalano solo 2016-7 McKee solo) 2018 rotated 2, 2019 rotated 3, 2020 Covid year rotated 3, 2021 rotated 2, 2022 rotating 2 both seniors.    Going into next year they will not have developed the next kid, so it’s hope for a transfer or get ready for a really tough year.  And, unless they get a really good transfer, that kid will rotate with one of the kids that has been at the program. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Rotating QB’s is something that I can see happen occasionally, but it’s a frustrating multi QB situation at Cen10. 2014 rotated 2,  (2015 Catalano solo 2016-7 McKee solo) 2018 rotated 2, 2019 rotated 3, 2020 Covid year rotated 3, 2021 rotated 2, 2022 rotating 2 both seniors.    Going into next year they will not have developed the next kid, so it’s hope for a transfer or get ready for a really tough year.  And, unless they get a really good transfer, that kid will rotate with one of the kids that has been at the program. 

Centennial always has competent QBs to run their system. They'll be fine

On 9/7/2022 at 4:25 PM, Belly Bob said:

That's a shame. I took my wife and kids down there two Christmases ago. If I remember correctly, they got takeout and ate fries and drank milkshakes on the pier as the sun went down. 

The internet says that it closed in February of '21. We must've been there just weeks before they shut down. 

It was only about 2-3 months before everything started to reopen.  There's been a sign on the building suggesting some sort of seafood restaurant may take over.  Who knows, Ruby's could always come back.

In a funny sort of irony, I made a photograph sale of the pier partially based on the fact that Ruby's is gone and no one may ever get that shot again.

• Like 1