America! Does BLM?

DevilDog

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Show proof that BLM was responsible for your claims.

I'll wait.

BLM became the rallying cry due the fact that blacks are being killed without reprecussions. The message is that black lives matter in that context. If you lack the intelligence to understand the reasoning behind the name, you lack humanity and have a serious flaw in your thought process.

The reasoning behind the racist name and actions are to promote one race within humanity.  

Ps. Since you  lack the intelligence to understand the reasoning behind your own name, you degrade humanity and have a serious flaw in your thought process.

btw hope this helps 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Troll said:

The reasoning behind the racist name and actions are to promote one race within humanity.  

Ps. Since you  lack the intelligence to understand the reasoning behind your own name, you degrade humanity and have a serious flaw in your thought process.

btw hope this helps 👍

Yep, you know or do you just think you know, given your bias?. The ever revolving wordage cycle of misinformation, bandied about by the unknowing.

My name is attributed to my parents thru the slave name given my ancestors. Acceptance is imperative. This is why you nor any other man can tell me anything that is for my benefit. I need not your advice. Especially a descendent of those that exploited my ancestors.

27 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Yep, you know or do you just think you know, given your bias?. The ever revolving wordage cycle of misinformation, bandied about by the unknowing.

You misread. Your name is not blm or alm.  If you were trying to uncleverly divert with yer excuses here...

30 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

My name is attributed to my parents thru the slave name given my ancestors. Acceptance is imperative. 

(Even tho it’s within your rights to legally change your name at any time now) ...all that you have accomplished is your own exposure...

37 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

This is why you nor any other man can tell me anything that is for my benefit. I need not your advice. 

The definition of a closed mind ...

ps.  A sad state 

btw. 

39 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Yep, I  know given my  bias?....

Especially a descendent of those that exploited my ancestors.

When the majority of immigrants here arrived after your beloved slavery excuse, with many never participating in Jim Crow, and some actually fighting for civil rights...well...you may just want to re-examine what you think you know, you know....

...in that closed mind of yers. 👌

hope this helps 👍

2 hours ago, Troll said:

You misread. Your name is not blm or alm.  If you were trying to uncleverly divert with yer excuses here...

(Even tho it’s within your rights to legally change your name at any time now) ...all that you have accomplished is your own exposure...

ps.  A sad state 

btw. 

When the majority of immigrants here arrived after your beloved slavery excuse, with many never participating in Jim Crow, and some actually fighting for civil rights...well...you may just want to re-examine what you think you know, you know....

hope this helps 👍

I need no excuses.

I already know who I am and so does my circle. 

I put it out there every day in every way. 

I am in full exposure. I hide nothing.

2 hours ago, Troll said:

ps.  A sad state 

btw. 

hope this helps 👍

No black people in that time immigrated to this land. You expose your disposition with your words. Slapping the label of "excuse" on slavery, when it refers to history, black history, American history, is idiotic.

What the hell are you talking about? I am trying to understand your misunderstanding with Jim Crow. "Many never participated in Jim Crow"?

Jim Crow was not a voluntary thing. 

You think I need to be educated?

Go read.

3 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I need no excuses. <<then stop trying to use them 

I already know who I am and so does my circle. << that’s nice 

I put it out there every day in every way. <<hollering like a hit dog no less

I am in full exposure. I hide nothing.<< internet chat rooms have no ability for full exposure to the audience....so no, you are not  

See above ...and maybe try to work on that closed mind of yers 👍

On 9/28/2022 at 2:43 AM, DevilDog said:

When black people express their pain points it's usually met with disdain.  I need the White Jesus crowd to help with this.  This is a part of the cry BLM.  You are so busy trying to convince me of a few charlatans who've enriched themselves to deflect from the genesis of the message.  This is the B.S. that strikes at the core of the melanated human and his unique American experience with its abysmal historical and current malfeasance toward his desire for equality and pursuit of happiness.  This aches at my heart

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-people-are-being-falsely-convicted-of-serious-crimes-at-alarming-rates-report-finds-141857010.html

Black people are being falsely convicted of serious crimes at alarming rates, report finds

I quickly read through this stat then all the replies and not one person addressed the dismal, reprehensible stat of false convictions.  Good luck brother! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I quickly read through this stat then all the replies and not one person addressed the dismal, reprehensible stat of false convictions.  Good luck brother! 

Speaking recently with someone about an ex-cop I used to know that appeared to go rogue  (???), might enlighten some on how some stats get totally screwed up in “the hood”...

apparently some officers found it acceptable to go on shift and just grab the first person they see and arrest them  ( when dirty, not hard to do as most everyone rides dirty in this hood) so they could make their quota and spend the rest of the night at the bar 😳

not that it helps that ‘racist’ narrative as none appeared to care about color when it comes to quota, but that got me thinking about rich vs poor towns and quotas more prevalent in high crime areas...

ps  appeared to me as that “human nature” to do less work, was stronger than any inbred color bias...

btw  not saying that’s ALWAYS the case, but I might be willing to bet that type of stuff is far more prevalent and impactful on distorted stats, than the alternative that you propose...

Just sayin’   

🤷‍♂️

On 10/1/2022 at 3:47 PM, Troll said:

btw hope this helps 👍

Guess what? Black is one race within humanity. Do you take issue with a people working to better themselves? Do you have a problem with a people doing what they need to ensure their survival? Do you have an issue with a people wanting to protect their own? Sounds like you want black people to be white people. The attempt to strip our history from the books is underway. Not that it has not been in the works since the late 1800's. Your heritage, worth saving. Our history, your heritage, forget about it. It's 2020.

Your perception is blurred by your bias. Having no vested interest from the start, your concern does not include the necessary components to make the thought process simular in any way. One of those would be emotion. 

Without that, reasoning will undoubtably differ.

I need no help.

17 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Guess what? Black is one race within humanity. Do you take issue with a people working to better themselves? Do you have a problem with a people doing what they need to ensure their survival? Do you have an issue with a people wanting to protect their own? Sounds like you want black people to be white people. The attempt to strip our history from the books is underway. Not that it has not been in the works since the late 1800's. Your heritage, worth saving. Our history, your heritage, forget about it. It's 2020.

Your perception is blurred by your bias. Having no vested interest from the start, your concern does not include the necessary components to make the thought process simular in any way. One of those would be emotion. 

Without that, reasoning will undoubtably differ.

I need no help.

Can’t claim you are fighting for humanity, when it’s quite apparent (even your stated goal) that you are only fighting to promote one race (over others) based on color...

ALM > BLM

sorry if the truth hurts...

...and yes,  you apparently need help. 

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Speaking recently with someone about an ex-cop I used to know that appeared to go rogue  (???), might enlighten some on how some stats get totally screwed up in “the hood”...

apparently some officers found it acceptable to go on shift and just grab the first person they see and arrest them  ( when dirty, not hard to do as most everyone rides dirty in this hood) so they could make their quota and spend the rest of the night at the bar 😳

not that it helps that ‘racist’ narrative as none appeared to care about color when it comes to quota, but that got me thinking about rich vs poor towns and quotas more prevalent in high crime areas...

ps  appeared to me as that “human nature” to do less work, was stronger than any inbred color bias...

btw  not saying that’s ALWAYS the case, but I might be willing to bet that type of stuff is far more prevalent and impactful on your distorted stats, than the alternative that you propose...

Just sayin’   

🤷‍♂️

It’s obvious you didn’t read the article, it’s based on 4 decades of data, highlighting significant discrepancies between races in false convictions. It’s not based on a anecdotal evidence. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s obvious you didn’t read the article, it’s based on 4 decades of data, highlighting significant discrepancies between races in false convictions. It’s not based on a anecdotal evidence. 

Which article?  

Thought you were talking about regular convictions, not false convictions 🤷‍♂️

And just offering some perspective.  

I’m obviously against “false” convictions against ANYONE

57 minutes ago, Troll said:

Can’t claim you are fighting for humanity, when it’s quite apparent (even your stated goal) that you are only fighting to promote one race (over others) based on color...

ALM > BLM

sorry if the truth hurts...

...and yes,  you apparently need help. 

🤷‍♂️

Not my claim. 

No one claimed it is to be above any other race.  That is your insecurity.

Grasping aren't you?

23 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Not my claim. 

No one claimed it is to be above any other race.  That is your insecurity.

Grasping aren't you?

Promotion by race or color, without merit,  enough said.  

perhaps it is the incapacity to understand that “black” equality is INCLUDED in ALM that has you stumped...

Even if you do not feel that way, it does not change the facts...

ALM STILL > BLM

and that’s no where near a reach...

just sayin’

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Promotion by race or color, without merit,  enough said.  

perhaps it is the incapacity to understand that “black” equality is INCLUDED in ALM that has you stumped...

Even if you do not feel that way, it does not change the facts...

ALM STILL > BLM

and that’s no where near a reach...

just sayin’

We thought " all men were created equal" too.

To promote for equality in an unequal society is far more than promotion of color. It is a matter of pride and in this case, self preservation.

My facts are facts regardless of you having a different view of the promotion. 

All lives can't matter until Black Lives Matter.

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The one DD posted that started the convo 

I think you and DD are better off sticking with the %’s I’m seeing for incarceration rates for violent crimes to prove your point 🤷‍♂️

The “Exoneration Rate” he posted doesn’t quite match those (incarceration rates) , which does NOT work in your favor 🙄 (at least not the way the article is trying to claim)  

admittedly I can’t find all the rates for that time frame involved...

unless you have anything to show there?

ps. Really not looking to argue stats, but thought you should know 🤷‍♂️