America! Does BLM?

DevilDog

When black people express their pain points it's usually met with disdain.  I need the White Jesus crowd to help with this.  This is a part of the cry BLM.  You are so busy trying to convince me of a few charlatans who've enriched themselves to deflect from the genesis of the message.  This is the B.S. that strikes at the core of the melanated human and his unique American experience with its abysmal historical and current malfeasance toward his desire for equality and pursuit of happiness.  This aches at my heart

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-people-are-being-falsely-convicted-of-serious-crimes-at-alarming-rates-report-finds-141857010.html

Black people are being falsely convicted of serious crimes at alarming rates, report finds

• Like 3

• DevilDog changed the title to America! Does BLM?

I'm not in search of tutelage.  I'm in search of understanding and how you could have such an eclipse over ones eyes to not care to see or grudgingly deflect from such atrocities.  I can't change your opinion but I can damn sure educate your ignorance.

In addition to dramatic disparities across racial groups in false convictions, the report finds that innocent Black people also spend a significantly longer time in prison before exoneration than white people, with many spending in excess of 20, 30 or 40 years in prison for crimes they did not commit.

• Like 1

Well, DD, first of all who exactly are the members of the "White Jesus" crowd [which you continue to be obsessed over]?

Secondly, the genesis of the BLM message was police violence, but was generally bullshit given that most of the black men involved to send the message nationwide were not choir boys and in most cases provoked the police reactions that ended in their deaths (ex Michael Brown). The numbers are also small, btw. An unarmed black man is more likely to be hit by lightning in a given year than killed by a cop. That same black man is 5x more likely to me killed by another black man than a white person is by another white. Also, the BLM defund the police campaign results in guess what?  Answer: More black men killed by other black men. The black mother in the city afraid of her son being gunned down by a cop for wearing a hoodie is frankly bullshit. If he gets shot and killed, you can bet the ranch it was another young black man who lives in the area that did it.

Based on the highlighted part above, where does the BLM message really need to sent and properly processed?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

Well, DD, first of all who exactly are the members of the "White Jesus" crowd [which you continue to be obsessed over]?

Secondly, the genesis of the BLM message was police violence, but was generally bullshit given that most of the black men involved to send the message nationwide were not choir boys and in most cases provoked the police reactions that ended in their deaths (ex Michael Brown). The numbers are also small, btw. An unarmed black man is more likely to be hit by lightning in a given year than killed by a cop. That same black man is 5x more likely to me killed by another black man than a white person is by another white. Also, the BLM defund the police campaign results in guess what?  Answer: More black men killed by other black men. The black mother in the city afraid of her son being gunned down by a cop for wearing a hoodie is frankly bullshit. If he gets shot and killed, you can bet the ranch it was another young black man who lives in the area that did it.

Based on the highlighted part above, where does the BLM message really need to sent and properly processed?

Sir. You not being black I understand your inability to comprehend the complexities if America's mistreatment.  You have to understand the Prison system became the new plantations.  It goes back to peonage and sundown laws and the 13th amendment.  I used the White Jesus analogy as this atrocity is inflicted by Christians mostly Republican led states.  Yo know the so called White evangelicals. Though I don't give any Demoncrats a pass either.  BLM is not just about Shootings.  It's about brutality, unjust sentences and profiling.  Again your ignorance on this is a macrocosm of America.  Why should you care is the question?  As a Matter of fact why should a Nation that brags on its Christianity.  That Has about as much in common with that dark skin Messiah as the people so brilliantly shown in that report.  BLM has never mattered. Whether drafting us in numbers that assured inappropriate combat deaths in the past to vagrants laws that made rich white men in Birmingham from convict labor or contract labor.  90% of blacks kill each other and 87% of Whites kill each other.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

What percent of these people had public Pretenders as lawyers, shit that one black kid brought a gun to school and shot people and kid was home sleeping in his bed same night cause he had a super lawyer, sure the social justice department is racist but this is more a money thing then a race thing 

No it's not purely economics.  Go study vagrancy laws and peonage.  This is a historical menace.  Prisons are private industries and Black and brown people are the slaves needed to drive its resouces.  I know as I've had the opportunity to invest.  And by the way a white Male lawyer has helped educate me on a lot of this.  The innocent Project has exposed this racial animosity.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

You addressed everything except the article. Tricknology 101. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

I'd like to see the study break it down by income. In my experience those that can afford better representation do little to no jail time and are far less wrongfully convicted. I'm not saying this isn't a problem but I think by adding an income component to the study would be more telling. 

Great point. Privilege in modern America is based on money more than anything else. Wealthy women, LGBTs and POC have it better than a straight white man that is poor. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Sir. You not being black I understand your inability to comprehend the complexities if America's mistreatment.  You have to understand the Prison system became the new plantations.  It goes back to peonage and sundown laws and the 13th amendment.  I used the White Jesus analogy as this atrocity is inflicted by Christians mostly Republican led states.  Yo know the so called White evangelicals. Though I don't give any Demoncrats a pass either.  BLM is not just about Shootings.  It's about brutality, unjust sentences and profiling.  Again your ignorance on this is a macrocosm of America.  Why should you care is the question?  As a Matter of fact why should a Nation that brags on its Christianity.  That Has about as much in common with that dark skin Messiah as the people so brilliantly shown in that report.  BLM has never mattered. Whether drafting us in numbers that assured inappropriate combat deaths in the past to vagrants laws that made rich white men in Birmingham from convict labor or contract labor.  90% of blacks kill each other and 87% of Whites kill each other.  

I understand quite a bit.

In fact, the laws you talk about were brought about by Democrats. Not Republicans. Even as late as the early 90s, guess who was an author of the famous 3-strike legislation? None other than Joseph Biden. Signed into law by none other than President Bubba himself.

Even in Republican-led states, the most poverty, violence and oppression is found in cities led by Democrats for decades and generations now.  "Systemic racism"?  Indeed. And the Democratic Party tends to be "the system". When the mayor and city council have been Dem for 50-70 years or more, controlling local laws, law enforcement, zoning, schools... Guess what? Again, they ARE the fucking system.

This might be a shocker to you, but you'd be surprised at the numbers of blacks in my evangelical church.  The Dems tend to be anti-religion relative to Republicans.

Your stats on who kills who are irrelevant in their similarity. The point is that blacks are 5x more likely to be murdered than whites. And as your numbers show, they are killed by whom? By other blacks. 

The information in your article is terrible. If you read and think about it though, the numbers are small. Handfuls of unarmed blacks are killed by cops in any given year (and many of those are going for the cop's weapon, assaulting the cop...). THOUSANDS are murdered every year.

The politics and message are more palatable when you can point at the other guy though. Don't talk about thousands of deaths within the community.  Make the big message the cops killing a handful (justifiably or not). Shush up about the thousands, talk about sentencing issues.  Frankly, apart from the scam that capital B, capital L, capital M has been, I'd have much more respect for it all (sentencing disparities etc) if I saw alot more BLM marches against the thousands of deaths and the local politics that have done fuck all about it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, when you lead off with your stupid White Jesus shit, what kind of focus do you expect?

You know I don't care about Democrats are Republicans.  I understand White Jesus triggers me.  Do you feel ND Stadium is Stupid.  Especially the Endzone. Cause his ass is front and center.  I've described to you before about that image and how its been used against indigenous and black people.  You are too smart for that.  His ass is 89% of black churches.  They have the same idolatry as the KKK.  Takes serious brainwashing for that to happen.  It's deeper but again I don't think you can grasp it.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, concha said:

I understand quite a bit.

In fact, the laws you talk about were brought about by Democrats. Not Republicans. Even as late as the early 90s, guess who was an author of the famous 3-strike legislation? None other than Joseph Biden. Signed into law by none other than President Bubba himself.

Even in Republican-led states, the most poverty, violence and oppression is found in cities led by Democrats for decades and generations now.  "Systemic racism"?  Indeed. And the Democratic Party tends to be "the system". When the mayor and city council have been Dem for 50-70 years or more, controlling local laws, law enforcement, zoning, schools... Guess what? Again, they ARE the fucking system.

This might be a shocker to you, but you'd be surprised at the numbers of blacks in my evangelical church.  The Dems tend to be anti-religion relative to Republicans.

Your stats on who kills who are irrelevant in their similarity. The point is that blacks are 5x more likely to be murdered than whites. And as your numbers show, they are killed by whom? By other blacks. 

The information in your article is terrible. If you read and think about it though, the numbers are small. Handfuls of unarmed blacks are killed by cops in any given year (and many of those are going for the cop's weapon, assaulting the cop...). THOUSANDS are murdered every year.

The politics and message are more palatable when you can point at the other guy though. Don't talk about thousands of deaths within the community.  Make the big message the cops killing a handful (justifiably or not). Shush up about the thousands, talk about sentencing issues.  Frankly, apart from the scam that capital B, capital L, capital M has been, I'd have much more respect for it all (sentencing disparities etc) if I saw alot more BLM marches against the thousands of deaths and the local politics that have done fuck all about it.

This has nothing to do with blacks killing blacks.  Again stats are made by whom.. you are 10x more likely to blow your brains out than I.  You don't see me constantly harping on that.  When it comes to weaponry deaths.  White males are the most violent.  Suicides. Homicides and other cides.  If Black men destroy cities then White Males destroy Continents.  That's a damn fact.  A whitle male is 10x more likely to murder himself.  That's 😔.  No matter just divert.  Do you know your child sexual assault stats and murder of women stats. You murder women at a higher rate too.  Black people all know our shortcomings.  Because acolytes are programmed to spew that B.S. at us ad nauseum

Now dispute the facts about wrong convictions and jail terms.  That skewe all the black crime stars.  Wicked ass bastards and Fuk White Jesus.   If you are black or brown you are 10x more likely to be bombed by a white male on this earth than another person of color.  Spare me your damn morality. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You know I don't care about Democrats are Republicans.  I understand White Jesus triggers me.  Do you feel ND Stadium is Stupid.  Especially the Endzone. Cause his ass is front and center.  I've described to you before about that image and how its been used against indigenous and black people.  You are too smart for that.  His ass is 89% of black churches.  They have the same idolatry as the KKK.  Takes serious brainwashing for that to happen.  It's deeper but again I don't think you can grasp it.  

The many places, the depiction of Jesus tends to follow the look of the local populace in art.  That white Europeans would depict Him with a relatable look hundreds of years ago should hardly be shocking, DD. Get a fucking grip.

Of course, not all images of Jesus conform to the dominant image of him portrayed in Western art. In fact, many different cultures around the world have depicted him, visually at least, as one of their own. “Cultures tend to portray prominent religious figures to look like the dominant racial identity,” Cargill explains.

Have you ever asked yourself why the evil white people didn't sanitize the bible and give him pink skin, blue eyes and straight brown or blonde hair? His feet were described as burnished bronze. His hair as "wooly".

Another ex.

Daniel 10:6 “His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.”

It's really disturbing how you obsess over this. Just because KKK (a nearly extinct organization now, btw) members claim to believe in Jesus and they think he was white has fucking bupkus to do with whether they are right or not about how He looks or in their racial beliefs. I imagine they drink water too, but that doesn't make other people who drink water the same as them.

Do you really struggle with this?

I belief in God and His Son.  Care to guess how much I care about His skin tone? Zilch. If you were to tell basically every other Christian I know that Jesus was likely a brown-skinned man with brown eyes and dark, wavy or curly hair, I feel comfortable predicting that the response you'd get would be along the lines of a polite "No shit, Sherlock".

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

This has nothing to do with blacks killing blacks.  Again stats are made by whom.. you are 10x more likely to blow your brains out than I.  You don't see me constantly harping on that.  When it comes to weaponry deaths.  White males are the most violent.  Suicides. Homicides and other cides.  If Black men destroy cities then White Males destroy Continents.  That's a damn fact.  A whitle male is 10x more likely to murder himself.  That's 😔.  No matter just divert.  Do you know your child sexual assault stats and murder of women stats. You murder women at a higher rate too.  Black people all know our shortcomings.  Because acolytes are programmed to spew that B.S. at us ad nauseum

Now dispute the facts about wrong convictions and jail terms.  That skewe all the black crime stars.  Wicked ass bastards and Fuk White Jesus.   If you are black or brown you are 10x more likely to be bombed by a white male on this earth than another person of color.  Spare me your damn morality. 

DD, guess what?  I don't try to argue or whine if you point out that statistically as a white man I am more likely to blow my own brains out. It's a statistical fact.  And, btw, you do like to bring it up.

I'd suggest that there's a slight difference between suicide and murder, wouldn't you? With suicide you aren't voluntarily robbing someone else of their life.

Throwing all this crap at the wall doesn't distract from the central point:  The BLM movement is supposed to be about saving black lives but it goes out of its way to point fingers at others for <<small numbers>> while purposefully avoiding the real <<large numbers>> problem. Truth.

Why is that? It's much more comfortable to point fingers elsewhere. That's why.

Look at yourself, man.  It's "fuck the white bastards", while the ones killing 90% of blacks are OTHER BLACKS.

It's fuck White Jesus when Jesus had nothing to do with what you claim.

BTW, you might want to look into the "white people killing everyone else" schtick. Black and brown people happen to kill one another with great abandon. And do you know what the skin color was of the folks who kidnapped and rounded up black people to sell into the slave trade? You might want to sit down and brace yourself for this:  Black and brown people.

Feel free to provide this feedback to whomever it is that's been pouring the shit in your ears since you retired.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DevilDog said:

When black people express their pain points it's usually met with disdain.  I need the White Jesus crowd to help with this.  This is a part of the cry BLM.  You are so busy trying to convince me of a few charlatans who've enriched themselves to deflect from the genesis of the message.  This is the B.S. that strikes at the core of the melanated human and his unique American experience with its abysmal historical and current malfeasance toward his desire for equality and pursuit of happiness.  This aches at my heart

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-people-are-being-falsely-convicted-of-serious-crimes-at-alarming-rates-report-finds-141857010.html

Black people are being falsely convicted of serious crimes at alarming rates, report finds

B Jezzus H, DD! You know I love ya, bro, lots, but c’mon man! YOU are better than this. I KNOW that you are. Respectfully 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, concha said:

Choirboy or not, killing blacks with impunity is and was wrong.  

The police are supposed to exercise prior restraint. Do you know what that is and how it applies? Probably not. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Choirboy or not, killing blacks with impunity is and was wrong.  

The police are supposed to exercise prior restraint. Do you know what that is and how it applies? Probably not. 

And I haven't condoned it in any way. When it happens it is wrong.

It is also rare. Not that you'd know it from the left.

Citizens are supposed to obey laws, obey lawful orders, not resist arrest, not assault police, not reach for officers' weapons... Are you aware of this? Probably not.

This is how fucked up the left's perspective on the topic is.

Before you look at it, the answer is: According to the Washington Post database, that number was 12. The Mapping Police Violence database says the number was 27.  

skeptic-survey-__-720x516-s.jpg

Here's the looney left knowing what the fuck is really happening:

Half of Survey's Very Liberal Respondents Believe 1,000 or More Unarmed Black Men Killed by Police in 2019

In fact, a sizeable number of leftist dumbasses think the answer is around 10,000 or more in a year. This is what lying leftist media, politicians and their hysterical and ridiculous propaganda produces.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

B Jezzus H, DD! You know I love ya, bro, lots, but c’mon man! YOU are better than this. I KNOW that you are. Respectfully 

Bro.  Reading those facts are unnerving and sometime you have to start a fire 🔥 to get attention.   No disrespect to anyone in particular. I feel it's wicked to falsely incarcerate people.  Those are wicked ass people.  I cannot go back on my feelings on that matter.  White Jesus is a metaphor.   I rarely post anything over here. But there are 10s of BLM topics and I don't remember you having the same angst.  I will go back and read several to see if I can find a like post from you and if I do. I will be the 1st to apologize if i offended you with my metaphors and comparative shortcomings.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, concha said:

Citizens are supposed to obey laws, obey lawful orders, not resist arrest, not assault police, not reach for officers' weapons... Are you aware of this? Probably not.

Before you look at it, the answer is: According to the Washington Post database, that number was 12. The Mapping Police Violence database says the number was 27.  

Half of Survey's Very Liberal Respondents Believe 1,000 or More Unarmed Black Men Killed by Police in 2019

In fact, a sizeable number of leftist dumbasses think the answer is around 10,000 or more in a year. This is what lying leftist media, politicians and their hysterical and ridiculous propaganda produces.

This isn't about cops shooting blacks .  Concha you are too smart and know the difference.. they brutalize people as well.  Tell me why I have apprehension when stopped as do Republican Senator Tim Scott.  Even then this isn't the subject matter.  Stop deflecting sir. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, concha said:

28 minutes ago, concha said:

You're wrong. I see nothing from the left. I do not live according to a political policy.

I do not live according to your assertions as to how I should live. 

I do not listen to the rhetoric and become confused, as if a child. My mind is learned. I know who you are. 

You should familiarize yourself with the likes of me.

They're coming.

38 minutes ago, concha said:

Live black Conch.

Can you do that? I don't think you can, so you can't understand nor comment in the merits or detractions of being black.

If not, quit saying what is another's reality.... is not. 

You keep bloviating the same subject anytime the conversation turns to racial issues. You have nothing more to contribute than to be a constant doubter of truth and knowledge. 

Your willful ignorance is astounding.

A citizen also has the right to defy unjust laws and law enforcement  Have you known anyone arrested for resisting arrest and there not being a lawful reason for arrest in the first place? There must be an arrestable offense to be charged with resisting arrest. That is a secondary offense.

Learn the law, then apply.

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Bro.  Reading those facts are unnerving and some tome you have to start a fire 🔥 to get attention.   No disrespect to anyone in particular. 

Nobody who disputes these facts will EVER read the facts with an open mind, if they read it at all.  The study you linked is from U of Cal Irvine, U of Michigan Law School,  Michigan State U College of Law, and Newkirk Center for Science and Society.  There is every reason to take the study seriously and no reason at all not to...unless of course somebody is invested somehow in all this not being true or even a valid report done by serious people.  Which begs the question "Why would somebody be emotionally invested in this way?"   It would be a major step forward if the response would be "I hear you and believe you."  Also, it does not go unnoticed that what you are saying, and have been saying for a long long time, matches up with the studies being done. 

Private prisons can't survive without new clients.  Conveniently, the reaction to civil rights and voting rights is to limit the # of black voters and the Justice system offers a way to marry the two like hand in glove.  Disproportionally imprison black people, forever take their vote away, disrupt family enough to make upward mobility extremely difficult.  Repub and Dem both are guilty of this.  North and South, East and West.  

I still say that when you look at who is fighting the study I will bet that no of them vote Democrat.  A  distinction without merit as it concerns racism can be argued but can't be dismissed.  For practical reasons.  

Hope you are well brother.     

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Nobody who disputes these facts will EVER read the facts with an open mind, if they read it at all.  The study you linked is from U of Cal Irvine, U of Michigan Law School,  Michigan State U College of Law, and Newkirk Center for Science and Society.  There is every reason to take the study seriously and no reason at all not to...unless of course somebody is invested somehow in all this not being true or even a valid report done by serious people.  Which begs the question "Why would somebody be emotionally invested in this way?"   It would be a major step forward if the response would be "I hear you and believe you."  Also, it does not go unnoticed that what you are saying, and have been saying for a long long time, matches up with the studies being done. 

Private prisons can't survive without new clients.  Conveniently, the reaction to civil rights and voting rights is to limit the # of black voters and the Justice system offers a way to marry the two like hand in glove.  Disproportionally imprison black people, forever take their vote away, disrupt family enough to make upward mobility extremely difficult.  Repub and Dem both are guilty of this.  North and South, East and West.  

I still say that when you look at who is fighting the study I will bet that no of them vote Democrat.  A  distinction without merit as it concerns racism can be argued but can't be dismissed.  For practical reasons.  

Hope you are well brother.     

My Man!  You know I come as Banneker or Douglass. But prepared to fight back in the spirit of my heroes Turner and Malcolm.  I'm well my dear brother.  Even if a fool reads 📚 30% of what I typed or 5 mins reading the article. Believe me I've just influenced 15% of his understanding.  Thatt means he's now only 85% ignorant to the subject.  You have to feed an infant mind a little at a time. 👋  to Elaha I'm blessed beyond blessings.  Out here teaching everyday.  I shall define me.  Defying tricknology 

• Thanks 1