America! Does BLM?

DevilDog

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

He knew what he was doing.

There were people standing there yelling at him to stop. Floyd himself tried to inform the cop he couldn't breath.

The whole world saw that man cry out for his mom knowing he was about to die.

Change your handle to Muchbull.

Floyd Chose to play a stupid game and won the ultimate stupid prize

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Do you know how stupid you sound? Galactically less stupid than you do would be the starting point.

He committed a potential crime? Yes.  This is better than usual for you.

Either you do or you don't first of all. No. Whether he did so knowingly was an unknown. Here's where you return to normal. An imbecile.

Second, the cops investigate, not judge and execute.  Never claimed otherwise.

He was under the influence, yet he was shopping without incident until the cops were involved. No crime, no public disruption, no disorderly conduct. Stop me when I am wrong. [OK. Stop. He had passed a fake bill (potentially criminal if he knew so) and had taken a massive dose of fentanyl. That's a crime.] He chatted with the employees and other customers, even hugging and laughing with others.........then he was murdered. [That's an interesting take which leaves out little things like resisting arrest.]

Ever heard of a functional addict? The exist everyday in our society, working, playing driving around us all day, every day. [Ever heard the words "completely fucking irrelevant"?]

Get educated before you come front me child 

🤡

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, concha said:

Really?

I suppose the 2020 riots with their $2 billion in damage, thousands of hurt and injured, and many deaths were over the outrageous price of Yeezy kicks?

You have apprehension in large part because as a human being the cop (whether white, black or brown or yellow) knows that as a black man you are statistically more likely to be a violent criminal and - just like anyone else - he wants to get back home at the end of the day. Does that statement make me racist?  Or just a guy who can read and understand crime stats? Or a maybe a guy who can comprehend the stats and that underlying them are historical and socio-economic drivers that make those stats so, not some inherent genetic predisposition to violence (which is where a racist would think)?

Like I said you are too smart for the constant vomiting of stats. Ww need to seriously converse one day.   Business Professor and economist Aaron Levenstein once said, “statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.”

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Like I said you are too smart for the constant vomiting of stats. Ww need to seriously converse one day.   Business Professor and economist Aaron Levenstein once said, “statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.”

If you look at the post you responded to, you'll see I did in fact dig below the actual numbers.

And I hope you got a good deal on your Yeezys.

Just now, concha said:

If you look at the post you responded to, you'll see I did in fact dig below the actual numbers.

And I hope you got a good deal on your Yeezys.

Of course I read it and this is the last time I will credit your intelligence.  Now stop being a Knucklehead.  I expect from now on when you look to fire up the KKKlingons and you start with this Stats vomiting I expect  you put context and character with it. A Stat is a method by which one make makes himself superior to another.  I have books full of stats from Black Scholars too.  

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Of course I read it and this is the last time I will credit your intelligence.  Now stop being a Knucklehead.  I expect from now on when you look to fire up the KKKlingons and you start with this Stats vomiting I expect  you put context and character with it. A Stat is a method by which one make makes himself superior to another.  I have books full of stats from Black Scholars too.  

KKKlingons... really, DD? "How to Lose a Debate and Kill It at the Same Time 101".

Look, you just enjoy life typing Elaha and being angry about things, OK?

Go get yourself a t-shirt that says "Ask Me About Elaha (and why you're a fucking klansman, Honkie)". You can wear it when you cruise around on your Vespa.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

😂😂😂😂 a keyboard tough guy!  You amuse me😂😂😂😂😂

I am who I am, on the keyboard, on the street, anywhere I am, I am.

I do not fear any man. I do not fear any place. I am only being honest with you as to who I am.

I have said it before, I am unapologetically black. I make no qualms about the reality as it pertains to my life. If you have issues identifying who you are, keep searching.

I know me and I know you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

KKKlingons... really, DD? "How to Lose a Debate and Kill It at the Same Time 101".

Look, you just enjoy life typing Elaha and being angry about things, OK?

Go get yourself a t-shirt that says "Ask Me About Elaha (and why you're a fucking klansman, Honkie)". You can wear it when you cruise around on your Vespa.

Clearly triggered.  Now where did I reference any ethnic slur.  You go back to posting daily updates on billionaire BLM persons and I will keep my ass off of this side.  You have clearly carved out a niche market over here.  I haven't heard read or said the word honkie since the days of Jeffersons or Archie Bunker.  I'm departing.  I do love Elaha look up the aramaic word for God the language that Essa spoke.  You might respect it more.  Peace be unto You.  This side is clearly outside my pay grade of nonsense.  

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Clearly triggered.  Now where did I reference any ethnic slur.  You go back to posting daily updates on billionaire BLM persons and I will keep my ass off of this side.  You have clearly carved out a niche market over here.  I haven't heard read or said the word honkie since the days of Jeffersons or Archie Bunker.  I'm departing.  I do love Elaha look up the aramaic word for God the language that Essa spoke.  You might respect it more.  Peace be unto You.  This side is clearly outside my pay grade of nonsense.  

When someone pulls the KKK shit to start their spiel, it's just not really worth reading any further let alone wasting time with a serious response.

The way folks cavalierly throw around KKK and Nazi references these days speaks to an enormous lack of respect for those who actually suffered and died at their hands, but also a complete ignorance of history.

28 minutes ago, concha said:

When someone pulls the KKK shit to start their spiel, it's just not really worth reading any further let alone wasting time with a serious response.

The way folks cavalierly throw around KKK and Nazi references these days speaks to an enormous lack of respect for those who actually suffered and died at their hands, but also a complete ignorance of history.

Plenty blacks died at the hands of those and over 4K officially lynched.  I'm truly not ignorant to the violence of the KKK.  They actually lynched a black man in Alabama in the 1980s and do I need to bring up James Byrd 1998 in Jasper.  Or the hunting down and murdering Ahmad Aubrey recently like modern day slave catchers.  It's as if these damn supremacist is still alive and well.  But ney one should give me pause.  For the record and on my beloved Vespa.  That is some funny Shait 😁. I have never thought you are racist.  Remember I had your back when a black male was disrespectful toward your beloved son.  And  will now if that  nonsense arose.  Matter of fact the Right wing brothers and I will not mention them have reached out to me the most and defend me and still do my being called the most violent of words.  I'm just like you'll I don't give a damn when I need to express my opinion.  Just look at me as the Token see pun at myself Right winger with a melanated twist that can be hard to digest on certain matters.  😅 I'm as offended at you constantly berating a 3 letter acronym as you are at my mere mention of one.  You keep BLM out of your Brain Housing Group and I keep the 🤡 circle  secure.  I hate kuklos anyway. Now educate me on the Nazis still doing this to Jews over the last 40 yrs.  Seems they had a hard 10 yrs and blacks a hard 450 yrs.  6 million vs 60 million eliminated.  Those are stats from the book Black Holocaust.  See we got Stats too. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Plenty blacks died at the hands of those and over 4K officially lynched.  I'm truly not ignorant to the violence of the KKK.  They actually lynched a black man in Alabama in the 1980s and do I need to bring up James Byrd 1998 in Jasper.  Or the hunting down and murdering Ahmad Aubrey recently like modern day slave catchers.  It's as if these damn supremacist is still alive and well.  But ney one should give me pause.  For the record and on my beloved Vespa.  That is some funny Shait 😁. I have never thought you are racist.  Remember I had your back when a black male was disrespectful toward your beloved son.  And  will now if that arose nonsense arose.  Matter of fact the Right wing brothers and I will not mention them have reached out to me the most and defend me and still do my being called the most violent of words.  I'm just like you'll I don't give a damn when I need to express my opinion.  Just look at me as the Token see pun at myself Right winger with a melanated twist that can be hard to digest on certain matters.  😅 I'm as offended at you constantly berating a 3 letter acronym as you are at my mere mention of one.  You keep BLM out of your Brain Housing Group and I keep the 🤡 circle  secure.  I hate kuklos anyway

For Fuck's Sake, DD.

We live in a nation of 330+ million people. One guy gets lynched and you act like that's a movement. Do you see me running around like the grievance pimps on here looking to post every time a black guy kills or murders a white person? Hell, I could post links to black people torturing and killing entire white families, white mentally disabled... and much more recently than 1998 btw. But guess the fuck what? I don't. Because I have the common-damned sense to know that a few acts by a few evil people don't define their race nor the true national situation for our 300 million+ citizens.

As regards the BLM and the KKK, I don't proclaim the KKK as anything at all virtuous. But there are lots of folks who think the BLM organization is great and yell it loud and proud. The fact is that the BLM organization is a fucking scam and it has caused a lot of damage and hurt and pain and death, ironically concentrated in the very community it dishonestly proclaims to want to help. Truth.  On the other hand, the lower-case "blm" I agree with, as I do with several other "lms". But I recognize that "blm" carries special significance amongst them for many reasons. Unfortunately, the phrase and the actions of those who claim to work to advance it have generally been counterproductive. Destruction in black communities? Protestors and police hurt (numbering in the  thousands)? Idiotic pushes to defund the police that get MORE black folks killed? Dead cops?

BTW... the KKK barely exists anymore. Total membership nationwide might fill a decent-sized high school football stadium.  And unlike the letters "BLM", "KKK" isn't bashed into our skulls on mass and social media every effing day.

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

@DevilDog you can’t blame people with European descent for any atrocities. It all started with Yakub the scientist over 6,000 years ago. He’s the culprit. If he didn’t create the white race, none of this would be going on today. 

That Yakub story is outlandish.  You amaze me with the random things you know 🤘.  How's it going sir?  Redbones. Yakub etc.  😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

That Yakub story is outlandish.  You amaze me with the random things you know 🤘.  How's it going sir?  Redbones. Yakub etc.  😁

Like I said. I was raised in predominantly African-American communities growing up. I was the minority my entire youth. Lol. but My best friend of 25 plus years is getting married, and him and his fiancée are black. And he told me you might be the only white person there. I said ok, I ain’t no muthafucking square!!!! 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Like I said. I was raised in predominantly African-American communities growing up. I was the minority my entire youth. Lol. but My best friend of 25 plus years is getting married, and him and his fiancée are black. And he told me you might be the only white person there. I said ok, I ain’t no muthafucking square!!!! 

We gonna have to hook up and hit up that 2 piece and a biscuit 😁 Black culture at its roots is pretty damn awesome and the best seasoned food any damn where.  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

We gonna have to hook up and hit up that 2 piece and a biscuit 😁 Black culture at its roots is pretty damn awesome and the best seasoned food any damn where.  

Black culture is definitely the most imitated and poached. That’s why it’s so important to focus on the good we all bring to the table. Realize that the majority of all sources for information are created to divide and conquer. Most of the time when you meet new people, you make a judgement if they are a good person before you know their ethnicity, political or religious beliefs. That’s what I try and teach my kids everyday. Don’t ever generalize things and blanket everyone or everything under one umbrella. There is good and bad in every category. It should all be case by case. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I told my buddy that my 13 year old son is dating a black gal. I said jokingly he’s got jungle fever. He said WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Hold up motherfucker. That is an old outdated term that is highly offensive. Lol. He said but since it’s me, he’ll let me slide this once. 😅

I told him don’t get mad at me. Nas said it! 

“You can’t catch me in the streets without a ton of reefer, that’s like Malcolm X catching a jingle fever!!!!”

too funny 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

So what happens when black people consider being called the n-word a "game".?

Penalty for the offender....DEATH 

How "stupid" does this game sound?

You call your self that word , look at the hiphop coulture bitches money murder drugs Nword this NWord that, if you really cared about the Nword u would be holding ur own people accountable, that being said u win I’m not going back and fourth, it’s the weekend and ima relax

Just now, FreeBird said:

You call your self that word , look at the hiphop coulture bitches money murder drugs Nword this NWord that, if you really cared about the Nword u would be holding ur own people accountable, that being said u win I’m not going back and fourth, it’s the weekend and ima relax

No, I do not. Some are speaking their life and some are perpetraters.

Knowing the difference or having the knowledge to distinguish the difference,  is of consequence to understanding the lexicon. Being zip code deprived of interaction limits your ability to remove yourself from ignorance.

You do you.

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

No, I do not. Some are speaking their life and some are perpetraters.

Knowing the difference or having the knowledge to distinguish the difference,  is of consequence to understanding the lexicon. Being zip code deprived of interaction limits your ability to remove yourself from ignorance.

You do you.

Every ethnicity has their own form of kkk, blm,  et al.   The question is whether you endorse yours .....

....or not.

ps: you do you is correct.  

...Just don’t fool yourself  into thinking you are any better than the rest of them due to  media support  or popularity.

Btw: Must really suck when your own racist org that you support is corrupt though.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Every ethnicity has their own form of kkk, blm,  et al.   The question is whether you endorse yours .....

....or not.

ps: you do you is correct.  

...Just don’t fool yourself  into thinking you are any better than the rest of them due to  media support  or popularity.

Btw: Must really suck when your own racist org that you support is corrupt though.  

BLM has not terrorized an entire nation with bombings and lynchings.

Next!

I am me. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations. If you lack confidence in yourself or are ashamed of your proclivity to achieve greater wisdom, that is on you. I, on the other hand, choose to seek out ceaselessly.

Next!

I support humanity. I engage life with the expectation of success. I have no need for validation from you nor any other. 

FIN 

18 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

BLM has not terrorized an entire nation with bombings and lynchings.

Next!

I am me. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations. If you lack confidence in yourself or are ashamed of your proclivity to achieve greater wisdom, that is on you. I, on the other hand, choose to seek out ceaselessly.

Next!

I support humanity. I engage life with the expectation of success. I have no need for validation from you nor any other. 

FIN 

Actually they HAVE terrorized an entire nation with riots lootings burnings and deaths.  But any actual (so called) success is patently irrelevant to the point at hand 🖐 

ps. If you actually supported humanity (over your own self interest) you would slogan ALM over BLM.  

Btw.  That IS how it works....but you do hypocritical you ...👌

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

Actually they HAVE terrorized an entire nation with riots lootings burnings and deaths.  But any actual (so called) success is patently irrelevant to the point at hand 🖐 

ps. If you actually supported humanity (over your own self interest) you would slogan ALM over BLM.  

Btw.  That IS how it works....but you do hypocritical you ...👌

Show proof that BLM was responsible for your claims.

I'll wait.

BLM became the rallying cry due the fact that blacks are being killed without reprecussions. The message is that black lives matter in that context. If you lack the intelligence to understand the reasoning behind the name, you lack humanity and have a serious flaw in your thought process.

• Like 1