America! Does BLM?

DevilDog

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

This isn't about cops shooting blacks .  Concha you are too smart and know the difference.. they brutalize people as well.  Tell me why I have apprehension when stopped as do Republican Senator Tim Scott.  Even then this isn't the subject matter.  Stop deflecting sir. 

Really?

I suppose the 2020 riots with their $2 billion in damage, thousands of hurt and injured, and many deaths were over the outrageous price of Yeezy kicks?

You have apprehension in large part because as a human being the cop (whether white, black or brown or yellow) knows that as a black man you are statistically more likely to be a violent criminal and - just like anyone else - he wants to get back home at the end of the day. Does that statement make me racist?  Or just a guy who can read and understand crime stats? Or a maybe a guy who can comprehend the stats and that underlying them are historical and socio-economic drivers that make those stats so, not some inherent genetic predisposition to violence (which is where a racist would think)?

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Live black Conch.

Can you do that? I don't think you can, so you can't understand nor comment in the merits or detractions of being black.

If not, quit saying what is another's reality.... is not. 

You keep bloviating the same subject anytime the conversation turns to racial issues. You have nothing more to contribute than to be a constant doubter of truth and knowledge. 

Your willful ignorance is astounding.

A citizen also has the right to defy unjust laws and law enforcement  Have you known anyone arrested for resisting arrest and there not being a lawful reason for arrest in the first place? There must be an arrestable offense to be charged with resisting arrest. That is a secondary offense.

Learn the law, then apply.

Of the prominent cases that caused major riots over the last couple of years or so, in which cases were the cops unlawfully trying to arrest the guy and/or the guy was not resisting arrest or not assaulting the cop?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

My Man!  You know I come as Banneker or Douglass. But prepared to fight back in the spirit of my heroes Turner and Malcolm.  I'm well my dear brother.  Even if a fool reads 📚 30% of what I typed or 5 mins reading the article. Believe me I've just influenced 15% of his understanding.  Thatt means he's now only 85% ignorant to the subject.  You have to feed an infant mind a little at a time. 👋  to Elaha I'm blessed beyond blessings.  Out here teaching everyday.  I shall define me.  Defying tricknology 

When Democrats say they're there to help you and run the politics, police and schools for generations but you keep getting fucked over by them, is that "tricknology"?

When the BLM ladies buy themselves a $6M LA mansion and pay $$$ to their relatives with BLM donation money, is that "tricknology"?

Is it "tricknology" to ignore your own killing your own and then pointing the finger at others for far less in order to cause outrage to gain wealth and influence? I asked Elaha and he said "Yup".

BTW, just so we're clear, I don't dispute the article. But you, DD, put this thread in the context of BLM. And BLM the organization is corrupt as hell and frankly I don't think the Marxist ladies who run it give a rat's ass about the thousands I mention. And if you're talking "blm" the phrase, then it sure as shit has to do with the thousands I talk about.

6 hours ago, concha said:

Of the prominent cases that caused major riots over the last couple of years or so, in which cases were the cops unlawfully trying to arrest the guy and/or the guy was not resisting arrest or not assaulting the cop?

I direct you to the case that turned the sentiment, George Floyd.

He was trying to PURCHASE merchandise with a purported counterfeit bill. He did not manufacture this bill. It was in circulation and could have just as easily been in YOUR pocket. His arrest came BEFORE any investigation was done. 

There has to be a legal reason for arrest to justify a resisting charge. The cops may have had reasonable, articulable reason for detention and questioning, but had no evidence he knew the bill was not legit. A totality of the preponderance of evidence shall be used in determination of disposition.

Therefore, no probable cause existed for them resort to killing this man. The law allows for self defense against unjust, unlawful arrest, even with physical resistance. 

Maybe you should familiarize yourself with the law.

23 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

He was trying to PURCHASE merchandise with a purported counterfeit bill. He did not manufacture this bill. It was in circulation and could have just as easily been in YOUR pocket. His arrest came BEFORE any investigation was done. 

There has to be a legal reason for arrest to justify a resisting charge. The cops may have had reasonable, articulable reason for detention and questioning, but had no evidence he knew the bill was not legit. A totality of the preponderance of evidence shall be used in determination of disposition.

Therefore, no probable cause existed for them resort to killing this man. The law allows for self defense against unjust, unlawful arrest, even with physical resistance. 

Floyd was doing Fentanyl, do you really think he was gonna live a long life anyway 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Floyd was doing Fentanyl, do you really think he was gonna live a long life anyway 

Not the point, pinhead.

Also not an answer to his question.

Truth scores again.

14-0.

As an aside, that little girl has lukemia. She's not going to live long anyway...........let's kneel on her neck for 9:29..

Let's.

12 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Not the point, pinhead.

Also not an answer to his question.

Truth scores again.

14-0.

As an aside, that little girl has lukemia. She's not going to live long anyway...........let's kneel on her neck for 9:29..

Let's.

@concha this fool comparing a violent Felon doing fentanyl to a lil girl that has cancer,

You  know I expect this from you but I’m really upset At the other users on here that agree with your idealogy 

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He also assaulted the clerk, but let’s keep painting him as a Boy Scout.

Not in evidence and a lie. Nowhere is that printed or even alleged.

Stating such makes you appear worse than the fentinyl user.

It makes you intellectually dishonest.

Believe me, that is an embarrassing brand. Have you no shame?

If you have a bad name here amongst the nameless, .........

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

The guy had priors, was acting erratically (aka "was on drugs"), had passed a counterfeit bill and was therefore entirely subject to being detained by the police. He then resisted arrest. The ME later determined that the amount of fentanyl in his system was in fatal dose territory.

I'd ask you to stop embarrassing yourself, but you just can't help it.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, concha said:

The guy had priors, was acting erratically (aka "was on drugs"), had passed a counterfeit bill and was therefore entirely subject to being detained by the police. He then resisted arrest. The ME later determined that the amount of fentanyl in his system was in fatal dose territory.

I'd ask you to stop embarrassing yourself, but you just can't help it.

Prior was not present. He was shopping. Unbeknowingly tried to pay with a bogus bill that could have come from anywhere, One(1) bill. Not a stack of them one.

You wish to live in a authoritarian society. You are an advocate of strict adherence to law. You are willing to subjugation. A lack of concern or care for the opinion of others is a trait you exhibit. 

A complete obedience state of mind directed to authority.

Exposure with emphasis.

12 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Prior was not present. He was shopping. Unbeknowingly tried to pay with a bogus bill that could have come from anywhere, One(1) bill. Not a stack of them one.

You wish to live in a authoritarian society. You are an advocate of strict adherence to law. You are willing to subjugation. A lack of concern or care for the opinion of others is a trait you exhibit. 

A complete obedience state of mind directed to authority.

Exposure with emphasis.

He committed a potential crime when he passed the bill.  That's enough for the cops to get involved.

He was under the influence of a massive dose of an illegal substance. Cause #2.

I have a lack of concern for opinions that are demonstrably wrong, ignorant and stupid. Like yours.

1 hour ago, concha said:

He committed a potential crime when he passed the bill.  That's enough for the cops to get involved.

He was under the influence of a massive dose of an illegal substance. Cause #2.

I have a lack of concern for opinions that are demonstrably wrong, ignorant and stupid. Like yours.

Do you know how stupid you sound?

He committed a potential crime?

Either you do or you don't first of all.

Second, the cops investigate, not judge and execute.

He was under the influence, yet he was shopping without incident until the cops were involved. No crime, no public disruption, no disorderly conduct. Stop me when I am wrong. He chatted with the employees and other customers, even hugging and laughing with others.........then he was murdered.

Ever heard of a functional addict? The exist everyday in our society, working, playing driving around us all day, every day.

Get educated before you come front me child 

17 hours ago, DevilDog said:

My Man!  You know I come as Banneker or Douglass. But prepared to fight back in the spirit of my heroes Turner and Malcolm.  I'm well my dear brother.  Even if a fool reads 📚 30% of what I typed or 5 mins reading the article. Believe me I've just influenced 15% of his understanding.  Thatt means he's now only 85% ignorant to the subject.  You have to feed an infant mind a little at a time. 👋  to Elaha I'm blessed beyond blessings.  Out here teaching everyday.  I shall define me.  Defying tricknology 

I think you are being to generous on what the ignorant are WILLING to understand but I am 100% with you on your effort.  

Respect

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The cop should have gotten manslaughter at worst. The death was unintentional. Patty not been high out of his mind on drugs he probably would have survived the detainment. But the cop was a political prisoner that they had to throw the book at to avoid another $2 billion in damages

He knew what he was doing.

There were people standing there yelling at him to stop. Floyd himself tried to inform the cop he couldn't breath.

The whole world saw that man cry out for his mom knowing he was about to die.

Change your handle to Muchbull.