Already the Deniers are at work

Wildcat Will

4 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

They all lie.. end of story.

You lie, I lie, we all lie. People lie and then other people get all indignant about it even though they lie themselves..  aren't people fun?

Turn off the bullshit and get a puppy...🐶

no...it's not that simple or easy....when "trusted" elected officials get a "pass" to lie we all LOST...BIG TIME...these are the people we need to hold to a HIGHER STANDARD because we elected them and TRUST them...when they lie they should lose our trust and support...lying isn't a good thing and we shouldn't accept it as being "normal"...Trump has brain-washed 30% of the population based on a LIE...that SAD and BAD....reality is good!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no...it's not that simple or easy....when "trusted" elected officials get a "pass" to lie we all LOST...BIG TIME...these are the people we need to hold to a HIGHER STANDARD because we elected them and TRUST them...when they lie they should lose our trust and support...lying isn't a good thing and we shouldn't accept it as being "normal"...Trump has brain-washed 30% of the population based on a LIE...that SAD and BAD....reality is good!

I said what I said... you do you. If you want to waste your time getting all balled up into this shit have at it. Just don't kill anybody when you snap OK? 

Confused wtf the shining GIF - Find on GIFER

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I said what I said... you do you. If you want to waste your time getting all balled up into this shit have at it. Just don't kill anybody when you snap OK? 

Confused wtf the shining GIF - Find on GIFER

I'm far from snapping Champ...that's something you guys seem to do a lot...not the guys who believe in reality...😉

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Question how much money time and resources has the Left spent on trying to arrest trump on anything? Middle of pandemic and American citizens are struggling and your using all the resources we need to get by and using it on a massive witch hunt, u have posted 500 articles on trump should be in jail but nothing, y’all should pay the USA for restitution on all the tax payers money y’all dummies wasted trying to convict trump when there’s hundreds of other things the country needs , get ur shit together dbp snap out of the bee hive 

The authorities always go after the criminals. In the middle of a pandemic that he claimed didn't exist? The one he wanted to down play? We don't need to waste resources on what, trying to go after public enemy #1 ? The master fleecer? The millionaire that conned half of America so thoroughly that they still give him money and butt.

Gobble up.

11 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

The authorities always go after the criminals. In the middle of a pandemic that he claimed didn't exist? The one he wanted to down play? We don't need to waste resources on what, trying to go after public enemy #1 ? The master fleecer? The millionaire that conned half of America so thoroughly that they still give him money and butt.

Gobble up.

Lol if it wasn’t for trump u would still be locked indoors 3 masks 😷 deep

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1