Three Words I Never Thought I’d say

Crusader12-0

Fvck Donald Trump!

The GOP would’ve won the senate if didn’t pick the worst candidates imaginable in PA and GA. We have a President that shakes hands with ghosts, an approval rating in the low 40s, and an economy in shambles, yet if the Republicans are lucky, they’ll have a 5 seat majority in the house. Unacceptable. This should’ve been a massive victory. 

DeSantis meanwhile, dominated a swing state by 20 pts, is younger and so much effective and intelligent than trump ever was. The Republicans need to go all in on him in 2024. He would surely trounce Biden. Speaking of whom, the Dems might have no choice but to run someone else in 2024 should DeSantis get the nod. 

If Trump is nominated in 2024, I’m voting for the Libertarian candidate. It’s time for us Republicans to move on to DeSantis. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Fvck Donald Trump!

The GOP would’ve won the senate if didn’t pick the worst candidates imaginable in PA and GA. We have a President that shakes hands with ghosts, an approval rating in the low 40s, and an economy in shambles, yet if the Republicans are lucky, they’ll have a 5 seat majority in the house. Unacceptable. This should’ve been a massive victory. 

DeSantis meanwhile, dominated a swing state by 20 pts, is younger and so much effective and intelligent than trump ever was. The Republicans need to go all in on him in 2024. He would surely trounce Biden. Speaking of whom, the Dems might have no choice but to run someone else in 2024 should DeSantis get the nod. 

If Trump is nominated in 2024, I’m voting for the Libertarian candidate. It’s time for us Republicans to move on to DeSantis. 

and he got Warnock elected the first time...he's the gift that keeps on giving...MAGA!!....😉

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

The GOP would’ve won the senate if didn’t pick the worst candidates imaginable in PA and GA.

Has there ever been two senate races with more inept candidates on both sides?   MA used to rubber stamp a raging drunk every election but that’s just the way that state is.  I thought PA and GA could offer something better. 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2022 at 2:33 PM, Crusader12-0 said:

Fvck Donald Trump!

desantis isn't far from trump though. I hope yall get a better candidate than both of them. I would vote for one of those republicans that was against trump from the beginning. 

• Like 1