Whats it gonna be?

TheMaximumHornetSting

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I didnt learn about J6th from CNN... 

Yall think its a hoax but we all saw what happened

What was said... 

Trump trying to overturn the election .... 

Trust me. I know a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend that was actually there. Your perception is ONLY what you were shown. Trump was not trying to overturn the election as much as he was trying to bring light to the CLEAR and UNPRECEDENTED irregularities in THIS election. And your legions don’t want to even accept the fact that there were irregularities. Most Americans, especially my decade or older, expect our media to find the truth. That’s how it’s always been. And then we demand answers from said media as to why our government is going against almost 300 years of precedent. But this media doesn’t look for truth. They just regurgitate THEY talking points. It’s really not that difficult to comprehend if you’re an actual red-blooded American.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Exactly. We (they’ve) been programmed to just accept that whatever their IPhone or CNN tells them is the truth without question. I don’t care if MY way is right or not. At least question shit. Because where there’s smoke there’s fire. And they have zero ability to comprehend that metaphor. But yet here’s doofus 66 reposting daily we-got-Trump propaganda like it’s gospel. I used to joke around about TDS, but it’s real. 

what's really funny is you clowns thin he has no problems in his life?...life is peachy knee for the man you love?....mean while he just lost a major NY court case and we have the stolen top-secret files case going on along with 4 criminal referrals for his 1-6-21 insurrection attempt...what are you clowns missing??...everything and then some...and you call it "propaganda"??...LOL...how f*in dumb...it's Trump's reality....😉...Did you get your Trump Super-Hero card yet? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Trust me. I know a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend that was actually there. Your perception is ONLY what you were shown. Trump was not trying to overturn the election as much as he was trying to bring light to the CLEAR and UNPRECEDENTED irregularities in THIS election. And your legions don’t want to even accept the fact that there were irregularities. Most Americans, especially my decade or older, expect our media to find the truth. That’s how it’s always been. And then we demand answers from said media as to why our government is going against almost 300 years of precedent. But this media doesn’t look for truth. They just regurgitate THEY talking points. It’s really not that difficult to comprehend if you’re an actual red-blooded American.  

"And your legions don’t want to even accept the fact that there were irregularities."...110% bullshit....you've been brain washed!....it is NOT a FACT there were irregularities....you're full of shit....🤡

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

what's really funny is you clowns thin he has no problems in his life?...life is peachy knee for the man you love?....mean while he just lost a major NY court case and we have the stolen top-secret files case going on along with 4 criminal referrals for his 1-6-21 insurrection attempt...what are you clowns missing??...everything and then some...and you call it "propaganda"??...LOL...how f*in dumb...it's Trump's reality....😉...Did you get your Trump Super-Hero card yet? 

Dude. Just shut up. Your indoctrination has given you the inability to have critical reading skills. I hate it but accept it to an extent. BUT…you literally disgust me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Especially at those that accept bullshit that trump did.

Wait. Trump was in office for 10 minutes at the end of the day. This shit’s been building up for decades. He was the only one with the cojones to call them out before it was  “too late”.  Millions of Americans have been deceived for years that our govt cares about us. Spoiler alert, they don’t. Trump loves YOU and your God given freedoms that our forefathers envisioned, and this country. But he’s the asshole. Got it. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Wait. Trump was in office for 10 minutes at the end of the day. This shit’s been building up for decades. He was the only one with the cojones to call them out before it was  “too late”.  Millions of Americans have been deceived for years that our govt cares about us. Spoiler alert, they don’t. Trump loves YOU and your God given freedoms that our forefathers envisioned, and this country. But he’s the asshole. Got it. 

LOL..Trump loves HIMSELF and no one else....me and you??...he could give 2 shits....his Presidency was all about the $$ he could and did make off of being a Pres...if he loved the country, he would have accepted his loss and moved on...but his ego wouldn't let him....then we had 1-6-21.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..Trump loves HIMSELF and no one else....me and you??...he could give 2 shits....his Presidency was all about the $$ he could and did make off of being a Pres...if he loved the country, he would have accepted his loss and moved on...but his ego wouldn't let him....then we had 1-6-21.

Wah wah wah…wah wah wah….that’s what I hear when you expel your repetitive mental an verbal diarrhea. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yes.

22 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

living in a world of reality helps with sleep...😉

Well one reality is that amongst the most potentially destructive thermonuclear warheads in the Chinese arsenal is programmed for NYC.  Shhh, don’t tell anyone, that came from the top secret pile of disheveled documents strewn irresponsibly about the Mar-A-Lago estate lol.  It ain’t all bad though.  Would be nice if future generations could rebuild without that ugly blight on the landscape. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Yes.

Only because he got in the way of the establishment’s (and your) agenda. You-just-don’t-get-how far we came before this.  Why? Because you’re like 30 years old. So fuck unity for America going forward, right? Because that’s what you are arbitrating for. It’s payback time, right? Because that’s what you’re arbitrating for. That  what you’ve been taught, right? I only pray that you can, at least, pause and entertain the idea that you may not be right. Irs okay to be wrong. 

56 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Well one reality is that amongst the most potentially destructive thermonuclear warheads in the Chinese arsenal is programmed for NYC.  Shhh, don’t tell anyone, that came from the top secret pile of disheveled documents strewn irresponsibly about the Mar-A-Lago estate lol.  It ain’t all bad though.  Would be nice if future generations could rebuild without that ugly blight on the landscape. 

and we have a few hundred pointed at them....so what's your point?...only New Yorkers will die of we got into a nuclear war with China?

@golfaddict1 @DBP66 Dont waste your time... 

The footage... we saw was fake.... 

The man waving a confederate flag while Walking through the building on capital Hill... Fake.... 

The noose? Fake.... 

Police Officers getting Brutalized by Good Ole Maga Patriots? Fake.... 

The whole nation was just popping Acid I guess.... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@golfaddict1 @DBP66 Dont waste your time... 

The footage... we saw was fake.... 

The man waving a confederate flag while Walking through the building on capital Hill... Fake.... 

The noose? Fake.... 

Police Officers getting Brutalized by Good Ole Maga Patriots? Fake.... 

The whole nation was just popping Acid I guess.... 

it was sickening...actually sickening to watch that on T.V....and these clowns right it off as just another MSM/Left Wing/Deep State hit job on Trump.....Trump's the victim once again in their twisted. brain-washed minds...I wish we could blame acid and not Trumps lies!....😉

21 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If nothings done Trump,The Trumpettes,The Trumpanzees in the Trump City Zoo and all his other "Free Thinkers" 

Will try it again.... 

Its funny the few voting irregularities I found from credible sources where all for Trump... 

Like the 2 Idiots from The Villages in Florida..... 

“Few irregularities”🤣. So changing election law 2 weeks before the election is benign…and of course they all benefited shit for brains biden. Nothing to see here right? 

• Thanks 1