2020 Securest Election in History, Right?

Slotback Right

19 minutes ago, Troll said:

that's easy...people like 66 and yerself are apparently under the assumption that there was "no evidence" of any voting malfeasance, and that courts have already ruled on such "evidence".  Lack of standing was the actual courts position until just recently, where it has been ruled that a court must actually now "hear consider and rule" on said evidence....

You up to speed yet, or are you still lost like 66 ? LOLOL...

PS: I'll agree that the sourced alternative media looks like newly created trash,  but have not yet seen the actual content discounted...as I posted...maybe you have some explanation ???

BTW: Think hard now...

...and tick tock 

🤣

Right. So there’s no new “evidence” whatsoever. Nothing in the lawsuits against Fulton County has changed at all. Not one bit. Rather, the ruling on a completely unrelated case about statues in October affects the rulings in question here and will allow them to move forward. That’s it.

So your entire “haha look we got you now!” is based on the fact that a bunch more extremely weak evidence (at best) will now be looked into for the umpteenth time. And you expect a new result this time. There’s a word for that.

You’re currently sitting with a record of 0-497 against Sleepy Joe and the Election Fraud, but I’m sure you got him this time!

Keep thinking hard…

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

So your entire “haha look we got you now!” is based on the fact that a bunch more extremely weak evidence (at best) will now be looked into for the umpteenth time. And you expect a new result this time. There’s a word for that.

Moron alert 💡

what part of "lack of standing" makes you think that any "weak evidence" has even been reviewed...

let alone ruled on.....

for the umpteenth time...

🤣🤣🤣

PS: and this was just explained to you as well ....

You have failed yet again,.  Perhaps I should not have tried to tell you to actually think. LOLOL

BTW: Even tho it's moot ...

...what was your word for that???

😝

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Yes, it’s a pic of him after the head butted a player on the Browns on the helmet whilst not wearing his own!

Nice! I remember standing on the hill watching him Sr. year against St. Joes...he won the game by himself. I met him a few years ago at a Boulders Baseball game in Rockland with his family....B.S.ed with him for a while with my Bosco shirt on!..LOL..he was a tough kid!...😉

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Troll said:

Moron alert 💡

what part of "lack of standing" makes you think that any "weak evidence" has even been reviewed...

let alone ruled on.....

🤣🤣🤣

You have failed yet again,.  Perhaps I should not have tried to tell you to actually think. LOLOL

😝

if you wish upon a star....you know the rest....😉

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

if you wish upon a star....you know the rest....😉

your 🤡 nightmare is not my dream...LOL

just wanted to "go to the video tape" as they say, 🔍

when deniers start speaking of all the "weak evidence" 👍

now that you have exhausted yerself dancing  around it, should be REAL easy to explain to everyone how the bodycam footage is soooooo weak 👌 

PS: GO ......

BTW: 🤡

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Troll said:

Moron alert 💡

let alone ruled on.....

🤣🤣🤣

😝

Sure. And once it’s ruled on you’ll shut the fuck up and admit it was all a huge bullshit lie? Not a chance. There will be more tapes, more “evidence,” more theories, more special forces seizing voting machines in Germany, more Venezuelan dictator partnerships, more bamboo ballots from Sri Lanka, 30,000 more stolen military ballots in Nevada, an excavation in Uganda that under covers the real Dead Sea Scrolls with the prophecy of Biden eating ice cream, and in 50 years it will be Ruby Freeman’s great great granddaughter who uncovers the original usb drives from the lining of her coffin… even thou she’s cremated.

You will lose all those fights too, and the ones after those, and after those, and after those for eternity. And you’ll blame it all on an evil plot the entire world cooked up against just the MAGAts in the United States. Oh, and Vladimir Putin. It goes on and on and on, and there is no end for you. You’ll be chasing those holographic NFT carrots hanging from Trump’s mushroom tip until your last oxygen stealing breath.

Just now, GoBigBlack said:

You will lose all those fights too, and the ones after those, and after those, and after those for eternity. 

You mean like the one you are losing here,

while trying to avoid your review of the bodycam footage ??? 🤣

Still waiting on yer response...tick tock 

You must be a fan of open records requests...amirite? LOL

PS: lovely rant BTW....

...bravo 👏

BTW:No-amused GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Troll said:

your 🤡 nightmare is not my dream...LOL

just wanted to "go to the video tape" as they say, 🔍

when deniers start speaking of all the "weak evidence" 👍

now that you have exhausted yerself dancing  around it, should be REAL easy to explain to everyone how the bodycam footage is soooooo weak 👌 

PS: GO ......

BTW: 🤡

I'm not sure what you're talking about...I don't click on your links...whatever you're talking about I'm sure has be vetting a few dozen times by now 2 years after the election....you need to share your info. with Trump's lawyers....😉

• Like 2

You mean like the one you are losing here,

while trying to avoid your review of the bodycam footage ??? 🤣

Still waiting on yer response...tick tock 

You must be a fan of open records requests...amirite? LOL

PS: lovely rant BTW....

...bravo 👏

BTW:No-amused GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The fact that you missed the answer only further validates it.

After over two years of investigations, hundreds of millions of dollars, and millions of man hours of support from some of the most powerful people in the world, the only thing that’s surfaced is from the OP and they found one vote with a legitimate discrepancy… and that’s if it’s true. And based on Sandy’s lies about participation and registration that can be debunked with a seven-second google search, I won’t hold my breath.

Now you’re putting all your eggs, after alllllllll we’ve been through the last two years, into this woman’s basket —

image.thumb.jpeg.8b0cc4d2612fb3cace4e2e434349bddd.jpeg

0-497, but you got em this time! 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

The fact that you missed the answer only further validates it.

After over two years of investigations, hundreds of millions of dollars, and millions of man hours of support from some of the most powerful people in the world, the only thing that’s surfaced is from the OP and they found one vote with a legitimate discrepancy… and that’s if it’s true. And based on Sandy’s lies about participation and registration that can be debunked with a seven-second google search, I won’t hold my breath.

Now you’re putting all your eggs, after alllllllll we’ve been through the last two years, into this woman’s basket —

image.thumb.jpeg.8b0cc4d2612fb3cace4e2e434349bddd.jpeg

0-497, but you got em this time! 

Not my eggs moron....

and another nice rant with no answer l🤣

Sooooo what about that bodycam footage...

nothing to say about it ?   no explanation?

PS: 💩

Just now, Troll said:

Not my eggs moron....

and another nice rant with no answer l🤣

Sooooo what about that bodycam footage...

nothing to say about it ?   no explanation?

No, because I didn’t watch it. Because I’m not wasting an hour on Ruby Freeman. You don’t think Barr saw that? You don’t think Sydney Powell, John Eastman, and Rudy have watched the video with Trump by now? You don’t think Ginni and Clarence have seen this? If it were worth your P.S. we’d know about it. Like Hunter’s laptop… there are a million copies of that drive floating all over, and Rudy and friends have half of them. If there were anything worth a shit there, we’d also know by now. 

And yeah, your eggs. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000… keep on laying em, it’s a noble effort.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

No, because I didn’t watch it. Because I’m not wasting an hour on Ruby Freeman.

stupid and ignorant is no way to go thru life ...

hope this helps 👍

Of course now everyone will have to entirely disregard anything you might have to say

towards any disavowed "evidence", or the election and  such... 👌

PS: willfully ignorant is a good look on you tho...

...nice job 🤣

BTW:  we know you got at least one more good rant in you....

go for it.

LOL

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

stupid and ignorant is no way to go thru life ...

hope this helps 👍

Of course now everyone will have to entirely disregard anything you might have to say

towards any disavowed "evidence", or the election and  such... 👌

PS: willfully ignorant is a good look on you tho...

...nice job 🤣

BTW:  we know you got at least one more good rant in you....

go for it.

LOL

Sure. I’ll go. You’re now calling me “willfully ignorant” for not accepting “evidence,” that, as you put, “has not even been ruled on.” So I’m stupid for not believing shit that hasn’t been proven but you’re enlightened for accepting as truth something that clearly not even the people who this would benefit on an astronomically yuge level think is worth the skid marks on your tightie whities. Oh, and by the way, it also hasn’t been ruled on. Did you mention that?

I think we can agree on one thing. The only reason these things are being revived is because a lawsuit, appropriately filed by the Sons of Confederate Veterans long before the election and on a completely different issue, was allowed to proceed when the court overruled based on what’s basically a legal technicality. That’s an irrefutable fact. Viewing this as some election fraud victory that justifies all the lies is, well, nothing but another lie.

There’s still no credible evidence, and the claims in the lawsuit are the same as when they filed two years ago — blind trust in taking Donald Trump at his word. That’s its basis. So go ahead and hitch your wagon to Ruby and Rudy. Enjoy the ride. 🤣

6 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

” So I’m stupid for not believing shit that hasn’t been proven

No you are stupid because you claim "no evidence"

yet refuse to review any for yer own eyes...

Hope this helps 👍

The rest is all useless diversion on yer part. 👌

PS: but what a proud ignorant moron you are....LOL 

BTW: no worries, everyone else can still review and see for themselves....

...what you can not. 🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Troll said:

No you are stupid because you claim "no evidence"

yet refuse to review any for yer own eyes...

Hope this helps 👍

The rest is all useless diversion on yer part. 👌

PS: but what a proud ignorant moron you are....LOL 

BTW: no worries, everyone else can still review and see for themselves....

...what you can not. 🤣

I said time and time and time and time again — CREDIBLE evidence. Your reading comprehension is pretty poor for such an intellectual. You guys have loads of evidence. Ass loads of it. It’s just one of your biggest pieces of “evidence” was boxes being pulled out from under a table. Iron clad proof of fraud! Those boxes should have been kept in the middle of the walkway in plain sight! 

You just keep all your taxes filed away in  neat piles on your couch cushions? Store your extra blankets on your dining table? Who needs to ever put away their Christmas decorations when you can conveniently hide them away on your living room floor, am I right?!

Just what the fuck are you doing in your lives on a daily basis that would lead you to believe keeping people from tripping over shit is now evidence of election fraud? 

43 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I said time and time and time and time again — CREDIBLE evidence.

Open records requests produces actual bodycam footage of the events...

Moron: "not credible enough for my own eyes to review the actual footage of the events" 

everyone else: (laughing) 🤣

Dam good thing you keep saying it .....time and time again.... LOLOLOL

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Troll said:

Open records requests producing actual bodycam footage of the events...

Moron: "not credible enough for my own eyes to review the actual footage of the events" 

everyone else: (laughing) 🤣

Dam good thing you keep saying it .....time and time again.... LOLOLOL

I don’t need to watch the video when they transcribed it for me, do I? You’re saying I still need to watch all that bullshit?

I still haven’t read it all though, and here’s why — I scrolled and randomly stopped on two of her statements. One was complete fucking nonsensical babble, and here’s the other one:

RF: “But I do want an attorney, but nobody now its me, its all a fraud. So I do, I do wanted one, I know that I need an attorney. I have asked several different …. All about it and not heard back from. And even when I met with Secretary of State …they didn’t ask nothing else about fraud, they didn’t ask about an attorney. So, I do want an attorney. I know I need an attorney. I haven’t answered any questions because I don’t have an attorney.” “They went and asked something and said no you cannot answer that because it’s false. I didn’t even watch a lot of the Youtube, I think I saw one about the DA he said; and everything they are saying is false. Everything. From the quote unquote suitcases of the ballot boxes, to the why we opened them back up. Everything they said was false. Now if they’re they did say that they cut, they cleared, they cleared then they asked as to what happened with the ballot boxes and nobody telling me and I don’t understand that. The FBI, nobody has reached out to me. They reached out to me only to uh clear my social media”

Would I actually hear her say that if I watched, or is it just some narrative twisting nonsense from the “author” aka “Staff”? Because I only see this two ways /

1. The “Staff” is lying. Which, assuming the video is unaltered, is easily verified. 

2. Ruby is lying. The “suitcases” were not suitcases, they were official ballot boxes. And they were sealed shut and put under the table in front of the media with cameras and dozens of people, MAGAs included. They remained on video and untouched for hours, then they were brought out again in the footage you all cite as “evidence.” 

Did you watch that video? The one of the republicans being filmed reviewing the footage and seeing ballots demonstrated to the press, locked up in front of them, and those same boxes go untouched until that clip of “proof”? Yeah, I’m sure you did. You know, since it proves whatever Ruby is saying here that you call evidence is also an irrefutable lie.

So, I’m a moron because I’m not going to put stock in the things this woman says after she kicks things off with a demonstrably false statement. I was lied to but I should keep on reading. Got it. That’s some MAGA-level logic, and I’m ok with being a moron in MAGAland. You’re one in reality, and I’m sure you’re fine with that, too.

5 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

So, I’m a moron because I’m not going to put stock in the things this woman says after she kicks things off with a demonstrably false statement. 

No, you're a moron because you just called the person "responsible" for tallying those votes a "Liar"....

...and thinks it somehow proves your (unproven lol) claimed point of "no election malfeasance"

🤣

PS: she also apparently lied under oath as well ...

(if as you say, that bodycam footage is not somehow faked)

BTW: apparently I'm days late for the internet on this news, so It's probably been all hashed/vetted out by now...

...is this really the best you can do? 💩

No, you're a moron because you just called the person "responsible" for tallying those votes a "Liar"....

...and thinks it somehow proves your (unproven lol) claimed point of "no election malfeasance"

🤣

PS: she also apparently lied under oath as well ...

(if as you say, that bodycam footage is not somehow faked)

BTW: apparently I'm days late for the internet on this news, so It's probably been all hashed/vetted out by now...

...is this really the best you can do? 💩

No, you’re years late. Because they just don’t show you the type of news you don’t want to see on georgiarecord.com. Why would anyone bother doing that.

I’m not relying on Ruby Freeman for anything. You are. I’m not trying to “claim no interference.” I’m saying your claims are complete bullshit. Nothing more. 

Go ahead and explain how she could know about all the fraud and then proceed to say “this specific incident was fraud” when it was proven, irrefutably, that it was not. You’re hanging your hat on the “proof” that Trump looked at and decided wasn’t worth shit. That’s gonna work out super well for you.