2020 Securest Election in History, Right?

Slotback Right

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

We literally had a thread here on this site for Election Day. and there were countless videos of shady and illegal acts and straight up fraud. It’s all documented. Watch the movie 2000 mules

and it was ALL de-bunked several times and explained by the REPUBLICAN election officials in Ga....please stop the B.S...🙄

22 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no rabbit holes for me today!....the election has been over for 2 full years now and we still have ZERO proof there was any election interference...unless you search the web for silly conspiracies that have been disproven many times..."flash drives" are to blame now?!.....not the "ballot dumps"?....🤡

Psssst....

It's not me talking about flash drives

to divert attention from malfeasance 

by pointing to other malfeasance....

...That would be your girl ru

PS: hope this helps 👌

BTW:  (since we know you have an aversion to clicking links

(55:36) RF “There is other stuff and to do something to see if the attorney would be of interest. So, I think I’ve said enough that the attorney would be of interest because I am not (inaudible) but the part I did not discuss I want to go, was more so because I we all know the County doesn’t care nothing about me okay. But the other part - that cleared the County, they cleared my name as far as the ballots. But the other part, the USB pull, that’s a totally different thing and to me, the County don’t care about clearing that because that was something I had in my name, so they say. At first, even though the County said doing ballots was the only. And that’s why I want an attorney because I know that my name needs to be cleared with that. It was on youtube videos and everything and I know I need an attorney.”

(57:09) RF: “It is serious. It is deep. It is so real, It is so…They will not. They will believe it because I’m good at explaining myself if I’m right.” “But the USB ports, but really, I really, I would love to go live with that because the ballots is history. Even though my name is still lingering but if they want to do it (Inaudible) But now it’s the USB ports, so I need an attorney, I want to go live, I’ll go live on every platform. And it will blow your mind. And you are going to be amazed at that picture…” “I want an attorney and I want to go live.  And I need an attorney and I can tell you then. But everybody needs to know how dumb they are.”

🤡

• Haha 1

Just now, Troll said:

Psssst....

It's not me talking about flash drives

to divert attention from malfeasance 

by pointing to other malfeasance....

...That would be your girl ruby 

PS: hope this helps 👌

BTW:  (since we know you have an aversion to clicking links)

"Boom, under the table....."

(55:36) RF “There is other stuff and to do something to see if the attorney would be of interest. So, I think I’ve said enough that the attorney would be of interest because I am not (inaudible) but the part I did not discuss I want to go, was more so because I we all know the County doesn’t care nothing about me okay. But the other part - that cleared the County, they cleared my name as far as the ballots. But the other part, the USB pull, that’s a totally different thing and to me, the County don’t care about clearing that because that was something I had in my name, so they say. At first, even though the County said doing ballots was the only. And that’s why I want an attorney because I know that my name needs to be cleared with that. It was on youtube videos and everything and I know I need an attorney.”

(57:09) RF: “It is serious. It is deep. It is so real, It is so…They will not. They will believe it because I’m good at explaining myself if I’m right.” “But the USB ports, but really, I really, I would love to go live with that because the ballots is history. Even though my name is still lingering but if they want to do it (Inaudible) But now it’s the USB ports, so I need an attorney, I want to go live, I’ll go live on every platform. And it will blow your mind. And you are going to be amazed at that picture…” “I want an attorney and I want to go live.  And I need an attorney and I can tell you then. But everybody needs to know how dumb they are.”

🤡

it's not you??...LOL.."flashdrives" huh?....hummmm...I wish Rudy and Sidney Powell knew as much as you!!...have fun down that rabbit hole!.....🤡

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it's not you??...LOL.."flashdrives" huh?....hummmm...I wish Rudy and Sidney Powell knew as much as you!!...have fun down that rabbit hole!.....🤡

can't claim no evidence as you run from it...

can't claim court success, when it has not even reached it yet.

can't change bodycam footage by not clicking on it.

climb out of your rabbit hole ....

PS: you are an ostrich here, not some rabbit  LOL

Don't Stick Your Head in The Sand. | Welcome to Barbara's Site

BTW:🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

can't claim no evidence as you run from it...

can't claim court success, when it has not even reached it yet.

can't change bodycam footage by not clicking on it.

climb out of your rabbit hole ....

PS: you are an ostrich here, not some rabbit  LOL

Don't Stick Your Head in The Sand. | Welcome to Barbara's Site

BTW:🤡

you need to pass this important info. to Trump's legal team asap....this looks like a game changer!....🤡

47 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no rabbit holes for me today!....the election has been over for 2 full years now and we still have ZERO proof there was any election interference...unless you search the web for silly conspiracies that have been disproven many times..."flash drives" are to blame now?!.....not the "ballot dumps"?...or are we still thinking that satellites from Italian C.I.A. changed the voting machines counts like Mark Meadows claimed?!?....🤡

Well, it looks like your side just isn't as good at gaslighting as they had hoped. Meanwhile our side is making inroads in the battle. You looney Demonrats used to claim we had no evidence of election shenanigans, but now you've retreated to "no proof." 

There has always been loads of evidence (like the Ruby Freeman slippers mentioned above, for example), just no proof.

Baby steps 66, baby steps...but it is starting to look like we are getting ready to break out of the beachhead. 😛

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

you need to pass this important info. to Trump's legal team asap....this looks like a game changer!....🤡

the game has not changed...

...it still takes YEARS to get to court. LOL

that must be news to you....

in that rabbit hole of yours.

🐰

PS: Theres No Place Like Home GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Well, it looks like your side just isn't as good at gaslighting as they had hoped. Meanwhile our side is making inroads in the battle. You looney Demonrats used to claim we had no evidence of election shenanigans, but now you've retreated to "no proof." 

There has always been loads of evidence (like the Ruby Freeman slippers mentioned above, for example), just no proof.

Baby steps 66, baby steps...but it is starting to look like we are getting ready to break out of the beachhead. 😛

LOL...those baby steps need to turn into real steps sometime soon....Trump's an old man....😉

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Troll said:

the game has not changed...

...it still takes YEARS to get to court. LOL

that must be news to you....

in that rabbit hole of yours.

🐰

PS: Theres No Place Like Home GIFs | Tenor

Trump's an old man...hopefully this important case which Trump's legal team didn't know anything about will make it to court sometime soon to save the day and Trump will be re-instated!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

you still think he's going to be running for president,

when the votes are counted ?

just curious...

ask Trump...he said he's running...you know different?...he's the only Republican who has declared he's running...it's all Donny now!

I'm scared to ask...but what do you mean when you say "when the votes are counted"?......

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

Trump's an old man...hopefully this important case which Trump's legal team didn't know anything about will make it to court sometime soon to save the day and Trump will be re-instated!

never happen...

court remedies in such situations

have always been... reruns

duh.

🤡

PS: shows how much you know...LOL

BTW:  👠 lol...  

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

ask Trump...he said he's running...you know different?...he's the only Republican who has declared he's running...it's all Donny now!

I'm scared to ask...but what do you mean when you say "when the votes are counted"?......

on election day is when votes are counted,

and I was referring to 2024.

You know I guessed a long time ago he would not be the candidate by then,

....but maybe "speaker of the house" LOLOL

PS: Select all speakers | 2023 House Speaker Election | Know Your Meme

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

My GOD you are as blind of a 🐑 as they come….and you proudly display it for all to see and mock!

I stand by what I wrote 100%....what do you expect from the people you voted for?...to join the Matt Gaetz squad and be a moron?...please tell.....😉

4 hours ago, Troll said:

shoot at the messenger ?

only pre-approved sources required?

deflection ?

So many questions..but where is you answer?

PS:  here you go anyway...Please Follow us on GabMindsTelegramRumbleGab TVGETTR, Truth Social, Twitter

BTW: STILL waiting on your explanations...

...tick tock

I like to know what I’m reading. I didn’t think that was a big ask, but ok.

Can you tell us what it means? Can you explain the “lack of standing” vs “lack of evidence” and how it applies in the case you linked and the case mentioned within that ruling? I can’t, so unless you can it’s pointless to bring it up.

1 minute ago, GoBigBlack said:

I like to know what I’m reading. I didn’t think that was a big ask, but ok.

Can you tell us what it means? Can you explain the “lack of standing” vs “lack of evidence” and how it applies in the case you linked and the case mentioned within that ruling? I can’t, so unless you can it’s pointless to bring it up.

that's easy...people like 66 and yerself are apparently under the assumption that there was "no evidence" of any voting malfeasance, and that courts have already ruled on such "evidence".  Lack of standing was the actual courts position until just recently, where it has been ruled that a court must actually now "hear consider and rule" on said evidence....

You up to speed yet, or are you still lost like 66 ? LOLOL...

PS: I'll agree that the sourced alternative media looks like newly created trash,  but have not yet seen the actual content discounted...as I posted...maybe you have some explanation ???

BTW: Think hard now...

...and tick tock 

🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1