2020 Securest Election in History, Right?

Slotback Right

11 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

No, you’re years late. Because they just don’t show you the type of news you don’t want to see on georgiarecord.com. Why would anyone bother doing that.

I’m not relying on Ruby Freeman for anything. You are. I’m not trying to “claim no interference.” I’m saying your claims are complete bullshit. Nothing more. 

Go ahead and explain how she could know about all the fraud and then proceed to say “this specific incident was fraud” when it was proven, irrefutably, that it was not. You’re hanging your hat on the “proof” that Trump looked at and decided wasn’t worth shit. That’s gonna work out super well for you. 

I'm not hanging on anything...🤣

just refuting your (unproven lol) claim that there is "no evidence"...

that's the thing about this type of evidence

everyone can see...and decide for themselves.

PS: Your explanation is telling ...lol

💩

BTW: but maybe work on those denials, projections, and diversions ...👌

...as those minor failures are just plain distracting from your major failure.

hope this helps 👍 

• Haha 1

PROOF of MORON
  18 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:
It might help if there were any proof outside of “the crowds at his rallies were so much yuger!” 

16 hours ago, troll said:

any explanations here?

https://www.georgiarecord.com/ruby-freeman-body-cam-admissions-revealed-in-the-georgia-ballot-scanning-scandal/

39 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I’m not relying on Ruby Freeman for anything. You are. I’m not trying to “claim no interference.” I’m saying your claims are complete bullshit. Nothing more. 

Orly Meme GIFs | Tenor

PS: quite the explanation...💩

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Troll said:

I'm not hanging on anything...🤣

just refuting your (unproven lol) claim that there is "no evidence"...

You're saying that right after I just said this 👇

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

I said time and time and time and time again — CREDIBLE evidence. Your reading comprehension is pretty poor for such an intellectual. You guys have loads of evidence. Ass loads of it.

And you'll qualify your mental handicap under the guise of "trolling."

Go ahead and let me know when you and Ruby-Doo crack the case. 

troll.png.14e44470fc7a94ebf4fb8cbea221fae6.png

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Go ahead and let me know when you, Ruby-Doo crack the case. 

In your rants you actually never answered...

you a fan of bodycams...amirite?

you a fan of open record requests ...amirite?

LOL...

PS: actual recorded footage of the actual event...

...unqualified and LIARS.

🤣

BTW: you are doing well...

...keep dancing that projection dance LOL.

20 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Go ahead and let me know when you and Ruby-Doo crack the case. 

Why talk with crazy?  Time would be better spent digging a big hole and filling it back up again.  There is literally not 1 single fact that he won't try to argue against.  If arguing is what he is doing, idk.    

• Like 2

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Why talk with crazy?  Time would be better spent digging a big hole and filling it back up again.  There is literally not 1 single fact that he won't try to argue against.  If arguing is what he is doing, idk.    

Others know how to speak for themselves,

Some even think for themselves as well....

Maybe try it sometime,

Then you might not have to end all yer posts with "idk"...

🤣

PS:No Safe Spaces on Twitter: "It's #SJWednesday! This week, our hero of  hysteria is Antifa Freddy, victim extraordinaire & master of vandalism!  https://t.co/MG23YudnoH" / Twitter

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 1/6/2023 at 8:25 AM, Nolebull813 said:

It’s all documented. Watch the movie 2000 mules

Conservative Group Tells Judge It Has No Evidence to Back Its Claims of Georgia Ballot Stuffing

A Fulton County Superior Court judge in Atlanta signed an order last year requiring True the Vote to provide evidence it had collected, including the names of people who were sources of information, to state elections officials who were frustrated by the group's refusal to share evidence with investigators.

In their written response, attorneys for True the Vote said the group had no names or other documentary evidence to share.

True the Vote’s assertions were relied upon heavily for “2000 Mules,” a widely debunked film by conservative pundit and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza. A State Election Board investigation found that surveillance camera footage that the film claimed showed ballot stuffing actually showed people submitting ballots for themselves and family members who lived with them, which is allowed under Georgia law.

Mail-In Ballot Fraud Study Finds Trump ‘Almost Certainly’ Won in 2020

A new study of mail-in ballot fraud challenges the official results of the 2020 presidential election.

A new study examining the likely impact that fraudulent mail-in ballots had in the 2020 election concludes that the outcome would “almost certainly” have been different without the massive expansion of voting by mail.

The Heartland Institute study tried to gauge the probable impact that fraudulent mail-in ballots cast for both then-candidate Joe Biden and his opponent, President Donald Trump, would have had on the overall 2020 election results...

Overall, of the 29 different scenarios presented in the study, the researchers concluded that President Trump would have won the 2020 election in all but three...

For example, the adjustment to the vote tallies under fraud percentage rates between 13 and 6 percent would mean President Trump would have won Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, though he would have still lost in Michigan and Nevada.

Under such a scenario, President Trump would have won 289 Electoral College votes compared to candidate Biden’s 249...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/mail-in-ballot-fraud-study-finds-trump-almost-certainly-won-in-2020-post-5583575?utm_source=News&src_src=News&utm_campaign=breaking-2024-02-09-2&src_cmp=breaking-2024-02-09-2&utm_medium=email&est=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAcvclcQIZwNLcvZMDrWsXCLt3WLI4ptHtAAWsUgIr9eoGzQ%3D%3D

• Haha 1

The Epoch Times is a far-right[1] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[29]

The Heartland Institute is an American conservative and libertarian public policy think tank known for its rejection of both the scientific consensus on climate change and the negative health impacts of smoking.[2]

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Epoch Times is a far-right[1] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[29]

The Heartland Institute is an American conservative and libertarian public policy think tank known for its rejection of both the scientific consensus on climate change and the negative health impacts of smoking.[2]

In the Epoch Time’s defense, anything that runs counter to your beliefs is considered “far right”

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So left wingers have a monopoly on the truth? Tell me more!

The truth is objective. It just so happens that the right hasn't cared about the truth for a very long time.

It's no wonder that every single source that you clowns hock around here is some crazed right-wing loon site that objectively lies.

• Like 1