5dimes live lines for this weekend games

HSFBfan

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

No way IMG wins by 25. 

They are playing a team that beat the 6A Georgia Champion by what felt like 50 or 60 points. 

No need to get a hard on for Georgia, just because the only teams in the sunburn state who can hang with us, are schools who recruit the shit outta the universe!!

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Do you know how many starters on defense they return and if they got any transfers as well?

I think it's a misconception how much talent Cartersville has.   Just looking at their 2018 players, they aren't a stacked team.

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=9522

Bartram Trail is pretty similar for 2018

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=9427

Still, I'd favor Cartersville.   Would I bet on them covering a 17pt spread or whatever?  Ehhh they are playing in Ga so you never know lol. 

50 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Dont listen to this shit.

CP has Floridas state rankings...

14. Booker T. Washington

15. Plant

16. R. E. Lee

17. University (Orange City)

18. Oxbridge Academy

19. Bartram Trail

20. Dr. Phillips

21. Chaminade-Madonna

22. Viera

So you can see the company they are in... the sandbagging this year has gone off the deep end.

CP?  LOL!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

CP?  LOL!

State! Its to get an idea. Again, youll never see me use National. 

I mean where else can you get complete state rankings? Id love to see em elsewhere. 

BTrail is suppose to be decent.

And Cartersville did lose a lot of contributors. 17 is a decent spread. It wouldnt surprise me if they didnt cover. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I think it's a misconception how much talent Cartersville has.   Just looking at their 2018 players, they aren't a stacked team.

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=9522

Bartram Trail is pretty similar for 2018

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=9427

Still, I'd favor Cartersville.   Would I bet on them covering a 17pt spread or whatever?  Ehhh they are playing in Ga so you never know lol. 

You should lool at 2019 and 2020

50 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Dont listen to this shit.

CP has Floridas state rankings...

14. Booker T. Washington

15. Plant

16. R. E. Lee

17. University (Orange City)

18. Oxbridge Academy

19. Bartram Trail

20. Dr. Phillips

21. Chaminade-Madonna

22. Viera

So you can see the company they are in... the sandbagging this year has gone off the deep end.

I have to agree a bit with ECHS here.  Normally Bartram Trail would be a bad matchup vs any top 100-200 team, but this year seems to be one of those rare years they may be solid.  So you never know.   They look to be able to put up points and have some decent talent.    Plus I've never been 100% sold on Cartersville being as good as people make them out to be here.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

I have to agree a bit with ECHS here.  Normally Bartram Trail would be a bad matchup vs any top 100-200 team, but this year seems to be one of those rare years they may be solid.  So you never know.   They look to be able to put up points and have some decent talent.    Plus I've never been 100% sold on Cartersville being as good as people make them out to be here.  

I've never been as 100% sold on cartersville either. Echs will attest to that 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Agreeing with yourself?

• Haha 3

Here's 2019  for Bartram Trail.  (2020 has zero listed)

http://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=9427

All I'm saying is there is no guarantee when a smaller class school is matching up with a large class team.   The only team in GA that is consistently on the same talent level with the larger classes is Buford IMO.   

• Like 1

Just now, 954gator said:

Here's 2019  for Bartram Trail.  (2020 has zero listed)

http://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=9427

All I'm saying is there is no guarantee when a smaller class school is matching up with a large class team.   The only team in GA that is consistently on the same talent level with the larger classes is Buford IMO.   

Buford has atleast 10 Juniors with D1 offers. As one of the Announcers stated at the Corky Kell. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

VC brother. Not my first choice of places to visit but gotta support aztec jr

Manteca is all good. No issues there. lol. They usually have an outstanding program. Not sure about this year but we played this class as freshman and they had 5 huge skilled lineman and lot of skill players. They should be good this year if they all still there. 

22 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I've never been as 100% sold on cartersville either. Echs will attest to that 

No you havent...

Cartersville is good. Theres no disputing that. How good in 2017 Im not sure yet...

On offense, they bring back 7 of 11.... starting with QB Trevor Lawrence, obviously everyone knows who he is. They also bring back 4 of 5 OL... the lost their Center. But keep both guards and both tackles, all 4 Seniors this year.

Rico Frye at RB negates the loss at RB.

The huge loss on O, and what was their bread and butter... they lose WR/CB/KR/PR/sometimes RB 3* Trey Creamer. He was a Tennessee commit before backing out and going to Iowa. He was the 2nd best player on the team outside of Lawrence. In 2016,  Creamer had 123 carries for 711 rushing yards and 17 rushing TDs plus 37 receptions for 538 yards & 4 TDs. 

They also lose Avery Showell (42 rec. 762 yards in 2016)  and Antoine Jefferson (59 rec. 819 yards in 2016)

They return EJ Turner & TJ Horton at WR though. EJ is a 3*.

The D only returns 4.... 1 DL, 1 LB,  a CB and the FS.

37 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Manteca is all good. No issues there. lol. They usually have an outstanding program. Not sure about this year but we played this class as freshman and they had 5 huge skilled lineman and lot of skill players. They should be good this year if they all still there. 

Im watching film on them tonight to see what to expect.  They are suppose to be pretty decent just not sure WCAL good. 

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Im watching film on them tonight to see what to expect.  They are suppose to be pretty decent just not sure WCAL good. 

They have 17 starters returning. Think they won section last year. A few coaches picked them to win league over Oakdale ( play Folsom Sept 8th at coral) and Central Catholic. They will be "Valley" good, dunno about beating the good teams from Bay though. Their qb is pretty good runner and passer if it's the same one as last year. Lol

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Thats right forgot Chandler the GA powerhouse slayer was playing IMG.  That will be my 3rd game.  Chandler will cover. 

Valdosta was no better than seventh in Georgia in 2016! Or don't you recall Colquitt laying um OUT in their home stadium, 45-24! And a only a goal line stand by the CATS, kept it from being 49-24?