ATL's GHSA Championship LOCKS

ATLien12x

7A- If Roswell QB Malik Willis (VT commit) doesn't show up and show out - they have no chance against Grayson.  This is the best team they've faced all season- I don't like their chances to move the ball consistently. Grayson wins 7A, 27-14. 

6A- Valdosta is going to bring A LOT of people, way more than Tucker that lives a mere 15 minutes away, but they are going to lose badly. A shame,  smh. 

Tucker is the more talented and physical football team. If needed, I can daisy chain a dandy for you. The Tigers gonna stomp them South Georgia boys something awful - 38-14, way to bring it back to Dekalb 

5A- Rome is an awesome team to root for in this game. This is the furthest they've ever advanced, they have GREAT fan support, and they're a fun team to watch play football. The mix it up well on offense and have a competitive defense. Great hometown community vibe with these kids 

Unfortunately, I think Buford is too seasoned and too talented. Simpson earns $174,000 a year to WIN this game annually - it won't be pretty, but Buford pulls 5A tomorrow night,34-21.    

4A- Cartersville is gonna win in a blowout. Score is irrelevant. They need to petition to play up next season with PonyBoy aka #1 QB nationally Trevor Lawrence 

3A- ANOTHER ONE for Dekalb County! Gonna be two- (is that a county record?) - Cedar Grove is gonna put it on for Ellenwood and beat those Bible thumpers soundly. 44-13, Cedar Grove wins 3A 

2A- (14-0) Benedictine - that military school full of freakish athletes continues to produce. Clearly the dicispline is paying off somewhere - they roll Fitzgerald. 

• Like 1

Fitzgerald is a solid team. Do you really see Bene'tine rolling the Fitzy? Do remember... Fitzy beat them in the semis last year, and Fitz returned 19 of 22 starters from that team. 

I agree with all your picks, & hope Benedictine does win as I have a small amount of $ on em... but to roll Fitzy means to be pretty damn good for a 2A school.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Fitzgerald is a solid team. Do you really see Bene'tine rolling the Fitzy? Do remember... Fitzy beat them in the semis last year, and Fitz returned 19 of 22 starters from that team. 

I agree with all your picks, & hope Benedictine does win as I have a small amount of $ on em... but to roll Fitzy means to be pretty damn good for a 2A school.

I told you Ive been to 2 Benedictine games.... Benedictine is too freakish to be 2A. They should be in 3A at the least. 

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I'm still living off that 6A win against Glynn Academy. Benedictine has a chance for a very special season.  

I haven't seen Fitz enough to know for sure they'll get rolled. But I just like Benedictine and believe they won't lose to Fitz against this year- not the way they've BE been dominating folks