Any1 wanna have a friendly wager FL Vs NJ

LiberalDonaldTrump

back up TE is Brady Roark...transfer from Mahwah.....slim on WR's....after starters....not sure the pass catching abilities of RBs outside of Sharkey.....Hop or Deandre....Maybe put Evan Stewart at WR or Slot...lot to ask of him..he dinged up and MLB.  ..lastly I thought there was a medical condition for the huge Frosh OL and he is no longer allowed to play.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

back up TE is Brady Roark...transfer from Mahwah.....slim on WR's....after starters....not sure the pass catching abilities of RBs outside of Sharkey.....Hop or Deandre....Maybe put Evan Stewart at WR or Slot...lot to ask of him..he dinged up and MLB.  ..lastly I thought there was a medical condition for the huge Frosh OL and he is no longer allowed to play.  

sounds like Augie has got the walking wounded over there in Montvale

32 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Jimbo, we may differ a little on this..Up until Sanders retired, I liked JB, but after some thinking and watching,I changed my mind and made Sanders my number one pick for a RB if I were starting a team....Brown, would be number two...

I have it just the opposite. Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Walter Payton are my top 3. The best might have been Gale Sayers if he did not get hurt. OJ, Earl, Eric, Dorsett, Emmit, LaD T among the others. 

Seems like you SJR guys are definitely hedging this year's outcome. Does seem there are a lot of question marks, especially on offense. Might be the 1st year in a while that they are being overestimated nationally. They will still easily win Non-Public 3 but I wouldn't be surprised if they lost 3 games in the BNU

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

There's major question marks at both SJR and BC. Have no idea why they're getting so much love from the MSM and national polls. SPP, DBP and DPC are my top 3 at this time. 

BC more then likely getting love because they scheduled #1 MD plus their conference schedule. 

25 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

Seems like you SJR guys are definitely hedging this year's outcome. Does seem there are a lot of question marks, especially on offense. Might be the 1st year in a while that they are being overestimated nationally. They will still easily win Non-Public 3 but I wouldn't be surprised if they lost 3 games in the BNU

not hedging...but replacing 4 OL starters is huge.  I do not understand the high national stuff either.  and NP3 is no guarantee with DPC loaded but no depth.  I believe we will win bc of Patti but need to maul at point of attack.  

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

not hedging...but replacing 4 OL starters is huge.  I do not understand the high national stuff either.  and NP3 is no guarantee with DPC loaded but no depth.  I believe we will win bc of Patti but need to maul at point of attack.  

yeah..you very well could go through this year what we BC people have gone thru the last 3. Very good QB and some nice skill pieces but you have trouble moving the ball because the QB is constantly running for his life.

13 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

yeah..you very well could go through this year what we BC people have gone thru the last 3. Very good QB and some nice skill pieces but you have trouble moving the ball because the QB is constantly running for his life.

I would say the Group 4 is up for 3 teams. SPP DBP and BC. Outside chance of PC once again. 

1 hour ago, Mickeybern said:

In a previous post I said that i would not be surprised if the entire league lost 3 or more games. SPP with those 2 ridiculous HC games has the best chance to have the best record IMO. 

1 hour ago, Mickeybern said:

I was pretty confident with SJR but watched one wr get hurt and the other become invisible during the scrimmages. Sharkey was great and so was Alaimo but no Sharkey for a month is an issue to overcome by others stepping up. Until that happens the concern will remain. No hedging just concern. 

• Like 1