Deiondre Francois

HSFBfan

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You have got to be fucking shitting me!!!!

This is terrible news. Such a great young man. Sad day 

WELL, as a NOLE fan, I don't think that he did SPIT when he was healthy! And it boggles the mind, how a supposed  premier football program, doesn't have a viable back up, when all they recruit is four and five stars!

Its awful news for him. Its never good to see a player get hurt. I think it hurts FSU since the back up is a true freshman but I thought Francois was a little overrated. If Malik Henry would've kept his head on straight he would be the QB right now and FSU would probably be a better team. It will be interesting to see Jimbo run the offense with a true freshman. He must think Blackman is special because he didnt even start Jameis as a true freshman and he was clearly better than EJ.

59 minutes ago, BigBobT said:

Its awful news for him. Its never good to see a player get hurt. I think it hurts FSU since the back up is a true freshman but I thought Francois was a little overrated. If Malik Henry would've kept his head on straight he would be the QB right now and FSU would probably be a better team. It will be interesting to see Jimbo run the offense with a true freshman. He must think Blackman is special because he didnt even start Jameis as a true freshman and he was clearly better than EJ.

They have a sophomore I believe as a backup. Constentino I believe is his last name

On 9/4/2017 at 6:47 AM, Mjd33 said:

Can't agree w this. Francois is way better. Henry is overrated and a nutcase. 

Henry was the better recruit and was better in the spring game they both played in even though Francois had a year on him. Henry did have maturity problems and wasn't as physically developed but he had more talent. 

6 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Says who!? Rivals? lol 

Henry was going to beat out Francois stop. 

The backup nd qb played a better spring game than wimbush too.... 

he was a higher 247 composite recruit. Ask anyone FSU insider who had more talent and they will all tell you. Malik would've won the job this spring. Francois is a warrior and a good kid but he's not a great QB. His accuracy is simply not that good.

1 minute ago, BigBobT said:

he was a higher 247 composite recruit. Ask anyone FSU insider who had more talent and they will all tell you. Malik would've won the job this spring. Francois is a warrior and a good kid but he's not a great QB. His accuracy is simply not that good.

So he was a better qb but weighed 151lbs? 

Henry was a selfish ME ME Me kid.... stunk it up at poly. Kicked out of img (which is prob really hard to get kicked out of img as a qb btw) 

malik wasn't winning anything .... because he's already been defeated by himself. 

Being a higher rated recruit Doesn't mean much ..prime example drew Henson was the highest rated recruit ever to go to Michigan before jabrill peppers. Pretty sure tom Brady was a better Qb and not even close to highly recruited. 

Henry is a Total waste... next. 

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

So he was a better qb but weighed 151lbs? 

Henry was a selfish ME ME Me kid.... stunk it up at poly. Kicked out of img (which is prob really hard to get kicked out of img as a qb btw) 

malik wasn't winning anything .... because he's already been defeated by himself. 

Being a higher rated recruit Doesn't mean much ..prime example drew Henson was the highest rated recruit ever to go to Michigan before jabrill peppers. Pretty sure tom Brady was a better Qb and not even close to highly recruited. 

Henry is a Total waste... next. 

Sorry but I trust my eyes and I saw a kid who was slight of frame and a year younger outclass the other even though the other was playing with the first team O. If you think Francois is a highly skilled QB more power to you. I never saw it in him. I saw the next Christian Ponder/EJ Manuel.

Just now, BigBobT said:

Sorry but I trust my eyes and I saw a kid who was slight of frame and a year younger outclass the other even though the other was playing with the first team O. If you think Francois is a highly skilled QB more power to you. I never saw it in him. I saw the next Christian Ponder/EJ Manuel.

Francois isn't a Nfl caliber qb ... but when healthy ... he's a damn fine college qb. Better than your son Malik. No offense.