Is this play legal?

I AM IRONMAN

It should have been a dead ball. 

I saw this over the weekend and thought it was weird that the refs on the field let the kick stand. I mean it was amazing circumstances and all, and even an amazing kick/lucky kick or whatever, but it seemed like everyone should have known it didn't count imo. 

Of course since then, it's been analyzed by other refs etc., and all say it wasn't a legal kick. I did hear one say had the kicker picked it up and punted it through it would have counted then, but I don't even know about that. Seems weird even then. 

12 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

D3 we talking D3 lol

not sure why your ripping on D3.  Full time job plus school, high quality football.  I played D3 lax and we beat some D1 on schools...these kids are the small % that go on to play sports in college....they earned that respect not any jackass kid who is now just drinking in college and slacking.........tsk tsk tsk 

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

not sure why your ripping on D3.  Full time job plus school, high quality football.  I played D3 lax and we beat some D1 on schools...these kids are the small % that go on to play sports in college....they earned that respect not any jackass kid who is now just drinking in college and slacking.........tsk tsk tsk 

Im not ripping on D3. My cousin played football at Hobart. It was a joke because everytime i bring up D3 GSB gets on my case. I have a lot of respect for D3 players. Im sorry if people thinking i was ripping on D3

• Like 1