St Pete, FL Pride Parade Still Happening.

RedZone

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

The largest Pride Parade in Florida. I'm thinking about attending and bringing the wife/kids this year. They love a good parade.

Everyone had a great time last year even the police.

Tampa General Hospital is  regarded as one of the top hospitals in florida and the Nation. They were a proud volunteer sponsor of the St Pete's Pride Parade last year. 

I wonder if those deadbeat maga republicans down there still go to Tampa General Hospital when they blow themselves up with fireworks every 4th of July or have they boycotted Tampa General too?....

Have I mentioned that a maga republican is a piece of shit today?

"Tampa General Hospital is proud to be the exclusive Volunteer Sponsor for the 20th Anniversary of St. Pete Pride Month. - More than a one-day parade, throughout June Florida’s largest LGBTQ+ Pride celebration will host activities which TGH will sponsor. We’ve received an outstanding response from team members and already have a full roster of volunteers to represent our world-class organization throughout the month."

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Tampa General Hospital is  regarded as one of the top hospitals in florida and the Nation. They were a proud volunteer sponsor of the St Pete's Pride Parade last year. 

I wonder if those deadbeat maga republicans down there still go to Tampa General Hospital when they blow themselves up with fireworks every 4th of July or have they boycotted Tampa General too?....

Have I mentioned that a maga republican is a piece of shit today?

"Tampa General Hospital is proud to be the exclusive Volunteer Sponsor for the 20th Anniversary of St. Pete Pride Month. - More than a one-day parade, throughout June Florida’s largest LGBTQ+ Pride celebration will host activities which TGH will sponsor. We’ve received an outstanding response from team members and already have a full roster of volunteers to represent our world-class organization throughout the month."

He’s replying to himself! Maybe have a conversation with your “wife” or “kids”🤔

• Haha 1

• 9 months later...
7 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

@golfaddict1 

Life just ain't fair.

435d37f8d998c1cf.png

Indeed!   Nice unis 😊

I need to research location (s) and dates for future reference. 😃

I’ve attended a few Corpus Christi (CC) parades in Krakow with family.  My daughter dressed up in traditional attire with her cousin of similar age.  
You can check it out online with photos doing a quick Poland CC search.  

The Winged Hussars were serious badasses.   

https://www.wearethemighty.com/history/winged-hussars-greatest-figthers?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

• Like 1