Meanwhile: A Lot Of Stuff Happening In Russia...

RedZone

12 hours ago, RedZone said:

Might be worth paying attention to, might not. 

I think so too.  Found this to be a pretty good explainer. While this stems from failures in Ukraine, no good guys in this one.  Prigozhin and Wagner are not coming to liberate Russia and make it a blooming democracy.  I remember Prigozhin as the guy who ran troll farms targeting US elections in 2016...But I've been reading on the internet it all may have been staged, like the sub, to distract us from Hunter Biden...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I think so too.  Found this to be a pretty good explainer. While this stems from failures in Ukraine, no good guys in this one.  Prigozhin and Wagner are not coming to liberate Russia and make it a blooming democracy.  I remember Prigozhin as the guy who ran troll farms targeting US elections in 2016...But I've been reading on the internet it all may have been staged, like the sub, to distract us from Hunter Biden...

It didn't take long for 'maga" to figure it all out.

21 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I HEARD that the U.S. was considering sending Green and Boebert to Moscow to straighten this shit out.

Rufus>>

I'm reading that it is over and some kind of agreement was reached. 

SO> we can keep 2 of the most powerful political figures (marg and granny) in the world HOME!!

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2023 at 5:06 PM, golfaddict1 said:

I’m getting feedback on the translation that he used the phrase as a metaphor, but nonetheless… pretty freaking eerie.   Putin took it literally?  No sense of humor in that former kgb agent.  

https://x.com/gerashchenko_en/status/1695779050621391347?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

Bummer… some vids just aren’t embedding.