Am I the only one who thinks that Tejas prep football is an overrated joke?

ORabidOne

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 12:49 AM, old_e said:

Unless they play Amat..if they play Amat, they're no good. Hahaha 

If that game never happened, we would still be hearing even our 5A teams will beat your state champs. Lol.

I think a much better representation of our states football is when yall send your best team ever De la sale ranked #1 in the nation to play a traditional power Euless Trinity that is young and has a new coach to boot and ranked only 12th in Texas only.

The Texas team usually wins and did win and then the rankers still have DLS the best in Ca and they proved by winning state with their one loss.  :)   And well DLS ends up with a #5 national ranking but Trinity losses the first round in Texas. Lets give credit to where in belongs.

The other states football are weak and they try and fake it by having a couple of recruited teams which even weakens their weak states even more.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lamarfan said:

Don't be fake news Dutch came in as defended SC champ and it was the first game and Allen had graduated the whole Defense so the D was all green but still beats their champ. You are silly. 

Line up the best 50 from any state and these top loaded prep recruited queens would get drilled. I think Ca and Florida would actually do better in the first top 10 because of recruiting but they wouldnt even hit 50% there playing their allstars against the TX publics but where they really start getting but drilled would be #10-50.

And thenTexas would start really killing their phony state asses. it wouldn't even be close. Liberals can dream on we know what we got and so do yall that is why you always bring your best teams to play much lesser ranked Texas and still take in ass most of the time.  :)

Who do you think you're talking to Skippy? I was born at night, but not LAST NIGHT! Allen has SIX THOUSAND STUDENTS! They probably have 250 players on the varsity! This rebuilding ploy is BULLSHIT! And the Dutch Fork CHAMPS graduated the previous season! THAT team Allen played, was beaten in the playoffs by THIRTY POINTS!

I think a much better representation of our states football is when yall send your best team ever De la sale ranked #1 in the nation to play a traditional power Euless Trinity that is young and has a new coach to boot and ranked only 12th in Texas only.

The Texas team usually wins and did win and then the rankers still have DLS the best in Ca and they proved by winning state with their one loss.  :)   And well DLS ends up with a #5 national ranking but Trinity losses the first round in Texas. Lets give credit to where in belongs.

The other states football are weak and they try and fake it by having a couple of recruited teams which even weakens their weak states even more.

Recruited are all FLAAAAWDA, Jersey, and Cali teams really ARE! 

Don't be fake news Dutch came in as defended SC champ and it was the first game and Allen had graduated the whole Defense so the D was all green but still beats their champ. You are silly. 

Line up the best 50 from any state and these top loaded prep recruited queens would get drilled. I think Ca and Florida would actually do better in the first top 10 because of recruiting but they wouldnt even hit 50% there playing their allstars against the TX publics but where they really start getting but drilled would be #10-50.

And thenTexas would start really killing their phony state asses. it wouldn't even be close. Liberals can dream on we know what we got and so do yall that is why you always bring your best teams to play much lesser ranked Texas and still take in ass most of the time.  :)

SURELY you aren't talking GEORGIA? But since you cowpokes have four times the population of Georgia, it would be laughable to pit OUR top fifty against yours! We're obviously not as deep due to the sheer numbers of participants! But our top twenty will hang with ANYONE'S NON RECRUITED TOP TWENTY!

THAT being said, I find it hard for you to quantify the quality of your state! When there are FEW big time players dotting college teams inside your state, much less outside! In fact, most of your instate colleges STINK! CONVERSELY, you look at the major rosters in the SOUTHEAST! And you'll find dozens of studs from GEORGIA, in their starting lineups! Just last season, two of the starting backfield for Clemson were from Georgia! Vonn Bell at Ohio State is from GEORGIA! Vic Beasley is from Georgia! A coupla seasons ago, 3/4 of FSU'S great secondary, as was their center, was from GEORGIA! Auburn's team who was in the National Championship game, had a number of starters from Georgia, including their QB! HELL, in UGA HISTORY, they've only had TWO good players from Tejas, Stafford and Hoage!

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

SURELY you aren't talking GEORGIA? But since you cowpokes have four times the population of Georgia, it would be laughable to pit OUR top fifty against yours! We're obviously not as deep due to the sheer numbers of participants!

Holy schneike finally someone admits my obviously true point about depth.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lamarfan said:

Really? 

Texas has rosters over 100 so don't complain about a few Florida privates 

Texas is probably the strongest football state top to bottom but Florida a lock as top 3 state and if Texas got all that money why do they still trail Florida in D1 signings? 

19 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Who do you think you're talking to Skippy? I was born at night, but not LAST NIGHT! Allen has SIX THOUSAND STUDENTS! They probably have 250 players on the varsity! This rebuilding ploy is BULLSHIT! And the Dutch Fork CHAMPS graduated the previous season! THAT team Allen played, was beaten in the playoffs by THIRTY POINTS!

Spin it however you want you lied they were defending state champs and pretty good.

Allen beat their ass just like they would most any team

19 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

SURELY you aren't talking GEORGIA? But since you cowpokes have four times the population of Georgia, it would be laughable to pit OUR top fifty against yours! We're obviously not as deep due to the sheer numbers of participants! But our top twenty will hang with ANYONE'S NON RECRUITED TOP TWENTY!

THAT being said, I find it hard for you to quantify the quality of your state! When there are FEW big time players dotting college teams inside your state, much less outside! In fact, most of your instate colleges STINK! CONVERSELY, you look at the major rosters in the SOUTHEAST! And you'll find dozens of studs from GEORGIA, in their starting lineups! Just last season, two of the starting backfield for Clemson were from Georgia! Vonn Bell at Ohio State is from GEORGIA! Vic Beasley is from Georgia! A coupla seasons ago, 3/4 of FSU'S great secondary, as was their center, was from GEORGIA! Auburn's team who was in the National Championship game, had a number of starters from Georgia, including their QB! HELL, in UGA HISTORY, they've only had TWO good players from Tejas, Stafford and Hoage!

Really Georgia didn't pop into my mind irrelevant.

I mean I think they have a few good teams.

I don't consider Georgia a phony though like I do some Cali and Florida and Jersey and even little states are doing it too with Belleview and couple Oklahoma teams and Colorado too.

I'm not impressed with anybody's recruited team.

I still think I'm most yours the best public will still be in them it doesn't take away that they're still trying to use nitrous and play teams that don't.

13 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Really? 

Texas is probably the strongest football state top to bottom but Florida a lock as top 3 state and if Texas got all that money why do they still trail Florida in D1 signings? 

I agree with most of what you say but Texas doesn't trail anybody in D1 signings.

The very thing at these states are doing to try to have a good team by recruiting and have an open enrollment is a very think Texas will not allow they want to even playing field and football to be legit.

Not interested in letting a few teams have a football Factory it's ridiculous.

Texas had got badass football from top to bottom and it's all legit

5 hours ago, Lamarfan said:

I'm not here to bash other states but I am here to defend Texas from what I think is a stupid topic.

I will still say I'm not impressed with a team that has to recruit their players to be good.

The thing though is outside of a few teams Florida doesn't recruit 

What hurts Florida is that our funding is one of lowest out there and coaching pay is very low so the positions are filled because people love to coach not bc they the best option 

Plus fan support sucks in this state so only thing FL has in our favor is overall talent 

5 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

FINALLY SOMEONE?!?!

Texasball damn near mentions this EVERY...DAMN....DAY...lol

Especially when 5A-6A schools beat Louisiana 5A schools which would be Texas equivalent of 4A/3A enrollment-wise

There are only 10 schools with 2,000 students in all of Louisiana, the largest is still less than 2,400 

7 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

FINALLY SOMEONE?!?!

Texasball damn near mentions this EVERY...DAMN....DAY...lol

Especially when 5A-6A schools beat Louisiana 5A schools which would be Texas equivalent of 4A/3A enrollment-wise

Talking about other states' fans earlier in this thread. Someone called the notion "ridiculous" or something to that effect. I even tried being extremely explicit and breaking it down and used an analogy so it couldn't be misunderstood even though it's a very simple concept.

On 10/11/2017 at 10:47 AM, Columbiafan said:

Really? 

Texas does not trail in D1 Signings

On 10/11/2017 at 4:28 AM, ORabidOne said:

This is the biggest bunch of BS ever written.  

On 10/11/2017 at 4:28 AM, ORabidOne said:

Did you not get the memo that KJ Dobbins Freshman from La Grange TX is now the best RB on the roster at Ohio State - 

Dude Texas studs representing all over the country and you going to talk shit like you didn't know this already.

16 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

The thing though is outside of a few teams Florida doesn't recruit 

What hurts Florida is that our funding is one of lowest out there and coaching pay is very low so the positions are filled because people love to coach not bc they the best option 

Plus fan support sucks in this state so only thing FL has in our favor is overall talent 

I agree with that but the teams that don't recruit have open enrollment and even advertise when they need a player like a quarterback.

Miami Central a few years ago put an ad in the paper how they needed a quarterback and that's not how legit high school should be.

• Like 1