Mitch McConnell

On2whls

15 hours ago, On2whls said:

First off, I don’t prescribe wholly to the far right.  It’s you’re immature position that anyone that doesn’t believe exactly the way you do is a cultist.

No it is not.  You fit.  

I watch several news sources. Unfortunately no one source provides the whole story.  Using the George Floyd situation as an example, I personally know several people that have not seen the entirety of the commercially available video that shows he was actually put into the police cruiser but kicked his way back out.  The stations they watch don’t show that part. All they know of is the part showing the officer kneeling on his neck. I’m sure you fit into that category.

So what?  Who cares if he was kicked his way out?  Nobody deserves to be murdered in the street by the police.  You are suggesting he did deserve to die.  And I am hollow inside?  Lol.   

How bout the Jan 6 videos, especially the part where they show Josh Hawley “scurrying for cover surrounded by security” making it appear as if he beat it out of there as soon as possible to save his own skin.  Not all stations showed the 10 minutes prior video where dozens of congress people were hurried out the same path all surrounded by officers.  All you have to do is look at the time stamp.  Hawley was actually one of the last to leave but he was portrayed as a cowardly early runner by some.

So what?  This does nothing to change the fact that there was an insurrection.  That clown also asked for a pardon before Trump left office too.  Spin that.  

How many views of the Ashley Babbit execution have you seen? Did you see the concurrent side by side images from inside the area where the shot was fired and from several feet in back of where Babbit was on the same side of the door with the audio discourse between armed law enforcement from each area.  Of course not, you’re perfectly happy with the spoon fed version you choose to watch. 

I saw what I saw...live.  No spoon-fed news.  The fact that you try and claim this bs is further proof you don't live in reality and are indeed in a cult.  

I could go on and on.  The coverage of the Indianapolis BLM peaceful protest might be the single most intentionally misleading video ever.  The employees from the three news vans on site literally chatted away drinking coffee, waited for the violent part taking place not 20 feet from them to pass, then filmed when it was clear to do so.

Are you arguing that the media misleads people?  Congrats on that discovery.  

That’s right, you have NO IDEA.   But since you’re such a good environmental guy I’ll let you in on something.  There’s a battery technology that is so efficient, four batteries totaling 1.5 times the volume of a typical lead acid battery, but 1/4 the weight with nearly triple the amp hours has been developed.  Great news for a guy like you, but so sorry, it’s not gonna be commercialized.  You see, it’s found a home in large sized surveillance drones.  Gotta try and save some money chasing after scary people in remote locations.  BTW, it’s not Lithium ion.  Did your favorite news guy let you in on this yet😂😂😂😂😂  Keep watching till he does, I promise it will be soon.

Again, so what?  WTF does this has to do with anything?  I take it you are not an environment guy.  Good for you.  I suggest you inform yourself about this though.  And if you are curious...look into who is against the science, you will find Republicans.  

You could go on and on but it won't be based in reality.  You are a clown.  Good luck.  

3 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

You could have posted the actual letter in question instead of a headline, but even then this is not saying what you claimed. Because the letter doesn’t say what you claimed. Period. It’s not complicated.

Hmm, I’ve seen you attack and criticize “election deniers” but despite the voluminous amount of coverage the letter got, along with folks from MSNBC, CNN, the view….treating the letter like it was gospel, actually inferring “election interference” by the Trump camp, yet you still choose to deny it.  So I’ll make a retraction.  Send me the $1000 as you promised, or forever bear the “Welcher” tag.  But, we all know that your word is simply not good😉.  Oh, and if your defense, like many of the signees of the letter is that they didn’t actually say it was Russian Disinformation, but rather had “earmarks of such” well……

On 9/2/2023 at 4:31 PM, On2whls said:

Hmm, I’ve seen you attack and criticize “election deniers” but despite the voluminous amount of coverage the letter got, along with folks from MSNBC, CNN, the view….treating the letter like it was gospel, actually inferring “election interference” by the Trump camp, yet you still choose to deny it.  So I’ll make a retraction.  Send me the $1000 as you promised, or forever bear the “Welcher” tag.  But, we all know that your word is simply not good😉.  Oh, and if your defense, like many of the signees of the letter is that they didn’t actually say it was Russian Disinformation, but rather had “earmarks of such” well……

I never inferred anything, or at least never stated what I inferred. I don’t watch news or read anything from CNN or MSNBC. So clearly I can’t choose to deny something they’re saying if I don’t know what they’re saying.

I also don’t have or need a defense. I’m pointing out that you lied to further your point. That’s it. So here’s the text straight from the actual letter nobody actually read —

“We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement”

And here’s the key difference between me and election deniers — proof.

?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

I never inferred anything, or at least never stated what I inferred. I don’t watch news or read anything from CNN or MSNBC. So clearly I can’t choose to deny something they’re saying if I don’t know what they’re saying.

I also don’t have or need a defense. I’m pointing out that you lied to further your point. That’s it. So here’s the text straight from the actual letter nobody actually read —

“We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement”

And here’s the key difference between me and election deniers — proof.

?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

Seriously!!!  If they included the paragraph starting with We want to emphasize,….” Then what is the point of publishing the letter?   Why didn’t every news agency point this out, but instead called the whole thing Russian Disinformation specifically citing the letter?  Was that just dozens, if not hundreds of people making an honest mistake or is it simply ubiquitous intellectual dishonesty?  
If you believe the former, well I’m truly sorry for you.  

You know, I could say I’ve never said anything negative against the left and of course you would freak out. I may have posted things, but you’ve never heard me say them.  In that manner, I would be 100% correct. See how silly your type of argument sounds. Now go to the fridge and get yourself a nice cool glass of Welchers grape juice😘😘😘😘😘

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, On2whls said:

You know, I could say I’ve never said anything negative against the left and of course you would freak out. I may have posted things, but you’ve never heard me say them.  In that manner, I would be 100% correct. See how silly your type of argument sounds.

It's not an argument, it’s a fact. You’re dragging in all sorts of crap that has nothing to do with the lie you told. I’m saying you lied and here’s the proof, and you’re saying “CNN! Rachel Maddow! Whoopi Goldberg!”

If you want to discuss the motives behind it or the media reaction or what your opinions are then go ahead. I’m not doing that here. Again, all I did was read what you wrote, noted it’s a lie, and then showed the truth proving it’s a lie. And that’s literally as far as this goes. 

This guy is such a clown...the Eye Dr.'s know better?!?....🤡

Paul challenges Capitol doctor’s diagnosis of McConnell as ‘clearly not accurate’

Alexander Bolton
Wed, September 6, 2023 at 1:32 PM EDT·3 min read
eb2d0a7bfdd7d31242d5a1882fb74ff4

Paul challenges Capitol doctor’s diagnosis of McConnell as ‘clearly not accurate’

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul (R) on Wednesday challenged Capitol Hill attending physician Brian Monahan’s finding that Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell’s (Ky.) recent freeze-ups were possibly the result of dehydration as “misinformation” and “clearly not accurate.”

Paul said he also thinks “most Americans” are skeptical of Monahan’s claims.

McConnell froze for about 20 seconds at a press conference in the Capitol in July, then for about 30 seconds while answering reporters’ questions in Kentucky last week.

“When you get dehydrated you don’t have moments where your eyes look in the distance with a vacant look and you’re sort of basically unconscious with your eyes open. That is not a symptom of dehydration,” Paul told The Hill on Wednesday morning.

Paul, an ophthalmologist and eye surgeon, also questioned Monahan ruling out the possibility that McConnell may be suffering from a seizure disorder based on an EEG, or electroencephalogram test.

“The doctor said that they ruled out seizure disorder from an EEG. A normal EEG doesn’t rule out seizures. First of all, 25 percent of people who’ve had a brain injury end up having seizures after their injury,” he added.

McConnell suffered a concussion in March when he fell at a private dinner event. He was rushed to the hospital and spent time at a rehabilitation center.

“Now if you get an EEG and it’s normal, does that mean he doesn’t have a seizure disorder? No, that means that you didn’t find it because he didn’t have a seizure while he was having the test,” Paul explained.

“The bottom line is, it is a medical mistake to say that someone doesn’t have a seizure disorder because they have a normal EEG,” Paul said.

Paul’s comments broke sharply with other Republican senators who have accepted the attending physician’s medical findings without much skepticism or pushback. Senate Republican leadership has rallied around McConnell after both incidents.

Paul had also questioned Monahan’s diagnosis of McConnell on Tuesday while speaking to a group of reporters.

“I’ve practiced medicine for 25 years, and it doesn’t look like dehydration to me,” he said. “It looks like a focal neurological event.”

Monahan wrote in a letter Tuesday that he found no evidence that McConnell was suffering from a seizure disorder, stroke or Parkinson’s disease.

He emphasized that “there are no changes recommended” in McConnell’s treatment protocols related to his fall in March, indicating the leader isn’t suffering from a new malady.

But Paul said he’s concerned that by pushing out “misinformation,” the Senate doctor may wind up sowing further public distrust.

“My point is that I’m just trying to counter the misinformation from the Senate doctor. It is basically not believable to come up and say that what’s going on is dehydration. It makes it worse in the sense that by saying something that is obviously untrue, it leads to more distrust of the situation,” he said.

“It’s a very public thing. My concern is that it’s bad advice, bad medical advice that’s being put out there and I hope it’s not the end of the medical advice because the medical advice that I’m reading about in the newspaper is not valid and it’s not appropriate,” he said.

In a statement released last week, Monahan said he had consulted with McConnell’s neurology team and concluded “he is medically clear to continue with his schedule as planned.”

“Occasional lightheadedness is not uncommon in concussion recovery and can also be expected as a result of dehydration,” the doctor said.

Paul emphasized Wednesday that he has no reason to think that McConnell isn’t capable of continuing to serve as Senate GOP leader.

“I’ve had no indication that it’s affected him in any way that prevented him from being in leadership,” he said.

“My only quibble is with a diagnosis that’s clearly not accurate,” he said.