Mitch McConnell

On2whls

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Didn’t you mean Sleepy Joe.  He has spaced out dozens of times, went the wrong way off a stage….several times….tripped how many times walking off the stage?

oh the irony of this post 🤣🤣🤣🤣

he never pulled a "Mitch" act yet....😉

12 hours ago, DBP66 said:

he never pulled a "Mitch" act yet....😉

Well Mitch for all his shortcomings doesn’t just make shit up like Biden.  Imagine telling the mom of a kid that got blown up by a suicide bomber that he lost a son the same way and can feel her pain?  BTW, you can’t blame that on the senility. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Well Mitch for all his shortcomings doesn’t just make shit up like Biden.  Imagine telling the mom of a kid that got blown up by a suicide bomber that he lost a son the same way and can feel her pain?  BTW, you can’t blame that on the senility. 

Lol.  Yes, Mitch does make shit up.  Or flat out lie.  They are politicians, right? They have been politicians for a long time.   Having said that, Biden does know what it is like to lose a child...2x and a wife so maybe that was the loss and pain he was referring to.  Maybe.  While I have not seen what you are talking about, it would be really unlikely that he was claiming his son got blown up by a terrorist.  

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

Uhmm….

He literally admitted to making things up and lying about President Obama to keep him from succeeding. 

The entire Republican Party did: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/02/republicans-admit-everything-they-said-about-obama-was-a-lie.html

• Like 1

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

While I have not seen what you are talking about, it would be really unlikely that he was claiming his son got blown up by a terrorist.  

He was speaking directly with one of the moms whose son was blown up during the suicide bombing shortly after the Afghanistan withdrawal.  He stated “I know how you feel, I lost my son that way”.  Maybe you ought to look around for other news sources.  The mom just about fainted she was so pissed.  He pulled the same shit in Hawaii trying to relate to fire victims that lost everything how he very nearly lost his cat and Corvette in a fire. That of course was before he fell asleep while others were speaking.  He’s used this personal fire story a number of times and it the fire seems to get worse with every telling.  It’s like he becomes emboldened and stretches the lie even further.   I’m sorry but if you can’t see what’s wrong with treating victims that way I guess you’re just a little hollow inside.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Uhmm….

He literally admitted to making things up and lying about President Obama to keep him from succeeding. 

The entire Republican Party did: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/02/republicans-admit-everything-they-said-about-obama-was-a-lie.html

Oh, like the Russian collusion thing?  How about the 50 security experts that signed that the Hunter Biden Laptop was “Russian Disinformation” They’ve gotten a lot of mileage out of the Russians. With an audience that is so gullible, why change up your story?  It’s the gift that keeps on giving.   You guys (and girls) crack me up😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, On2whls said:

Oh, like the Russian collusion thing?  How about the 50 security experts that signed that the Hunter Biden Laptop was “Russian Disinformation” They’ve gotten a lot of mileage out of the Russians. With an audience that is so gullible, why change up your story?  It’s the gift that keeps on giving.   You guys (and girls) crack me up😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mother Russia helped him get elected....and Putin told us he supported Trump...he spent millions on social media and had their computer hackers posing as Americans and they started rallies and marches from computers in Russia...they had a women in a cage down south in one parade with a Hillary mask on!!....Jr. also met with Russian spies IN Trump tower...they couldn't charge him with a crime because they couldn't establish intent....the couldn't prove Jr. knew what he was doing...and we also had 39 Russian indicted....but it was all a "hoax" because Trump said so...and his clown squad agrees...🤡

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Mother Russia helped him get elected....and Putin told us he supported Trump...he spent millions on social media and had their computer hackers posing as Americans and they started rallies and marches from computers in Russia...they had a women in a cage down south in one parade with a Hillary mask on!!....Jr. also met with Russian spies IN Trump tower...they couldn't charge him with a crime because they couldn't establish intent....the couldn't prove Jr. knew what he was doing...and we also had 39 Russian indicted....but it was all a "hoax" because Trump said so...and his clown squad agrees...🤡

Seek professional help.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, DBP66 said:

sounds like a plan!! I think Mitch would lose his glasses and it would be all over for him!...😉

And then old Creepy Joe would trip over them land beside Mindless Mitch and in True Rasslin fashion the Villian (Trump) would run in and drop the Peoples elbow on Joe and throw old Mindless Mitch's arm over Old Joe and the Special Referee Marjorie Taylor Green would count him out.  Or would both just fall into a death stare when introduced to the crowd and never move.  That would be epic. If I wouldn't ride in a car with someone I probably don't want that Mofo making policy decisions.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, On2whls said:

It doesn’t get much better than this. You’re talking about gullible people and changing stories in the sentence following a bullshit story you made up, or at least believe.

I’ll send you $1,000 right now if you can show where “the 50 security experts signed that the Hunter Biden Laptop was “Russian Disinformation.” You can’t because it didn’t happen. At all. Ever. It’s a lie you’ve made up and used as an example of other people lying. Stop and think about how pathetic that is.

He was speaking directly with one of the moms whose son was blown up during the suicide bombing shortly after the Afghanistan withdrawal.  He stated “I know how you feel, I lost my son that way”.  Maybe you ought to look around for other news sources.  The mom just about fainted she was so pissed.  He pulled the same shit in Hawaii trying to relate to fire victims that lost everything how he very nearly lost his cat and Corvette in a fire. That of course was before he fell asleep while others were speaking.  He’s used this personal fire story a number of times and it the fire seems to get worse with every telling.  It’s like he becomes emboldened and stretches the lie even further.   I’m sorry but if you can’t see what’s wrong with treating victims that way I guess you’re just a little hollow inside.

Lol.  Too funny coming from somebody who is in a cult.  I said I didn't see him saying that.  And what news source am I not tuning into?  One of your top notch news sources?  I have no idea what that would be since you seem to be out of touch on what is going on.  

Strange that of all the disrespect that our recent politicians have exhibited you would get upset with this.  Your cult leader literally said things that got people killed.  Guess that makes you just a little hollow inside.  For that I am sorry for you.  

At least your veiled attempts at insults are over.

Uhmm…. Sir.

We are talking about Mitch McConnell and his misinformation tales; not to say the Democrats don’t lie too because they do; but yes, Mitch McConnell = Makes things up 🙂

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Lol.  Too funny coming from somebody who is in a cult.

First off, I don’t prescribe wholly to the far right.  It’s you’re immature position that anyone that doesn’t believe exactly the way you do is a cultist.

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

And what news source am I not tuning into?  One of your top notch news sources? 

I watch several news sources. Unfortunately no one source provides the whole story.  Using the George Floyd situation as an example, I personally know several people that have not seen the entirety of the commercially available video that shows he was actually put into the police cruiser but kicked his way back out.  The stations they watch don’t show that part. All they know of is the part showing the officer kneeling on his neck. I’m sure you fit into that category.

How bout the Jan 6 videos, especially the part where they show Josh Hawley “scurrying for cover surrounded by security” making it appear as if he beat it out of there as soon as possible to save his own skin.  Not all stations showed the 10 minutes prior video where dozens of congress people were hurried out the same path all surrounded by officers.  All you have to do is look at the time stamp.  Hawley was actually one of the last to leave but he was portrayed as a cowardly early runner by some.

How many views of the Ashley Babbit execution have you seen? Did you see the concurrent side by side images from inside the area where the shot was fired and from several feet in back of where Babbit was on the same side of the door with the audio discourse between armed law enforcement from each area.  Of course not, you’re perfectly happy with the spoon fed version you choose to watch. 

I could go on and on.  The coverage of the Indianapolis BLM peaceful protest might be the single most intentionally misleading video ever.  The employees from the three news vans on site literally chatted away drinking coffee, waited for the violent part taking place not 20 feet from them to pass, then filmed when it was clear to do so.

9 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I have no idea what that would be since you seem to be out of touch on what is going on

That’s right, you have NO IDEA.   But since you’re such a good environmental guy I’ll let you in on something.  There’s a battery technology that is so efficient, four batteries totaling 1.5 times the volume of a typical lead acid battery, but 1/4 the weight with nearly triple the amp hours has been developed.  Great news for a guy like you, but so sorry, it’s not gonna be commercialized.  You see, it’s found a home in large sized surveillance drones.  Gotta try and save some money chasing after scary people in remote locations.  BTW, it’s not Lithium ion.  Did your favorite news guy let you in on this yet😂😂😂😂😂  Keep watching till he does, I promise it will be soon.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

It doesn’t get much better than this. You’re talking about gullible people and changing stories in the sentence following a bullshit story you made up, or at least believe.

I’ll send you $1,000 right now if you can show where “the 50 security experts signed that the Hunter Biden Laptop was “Russian Disinformation.” You can’t because it didn’t happen. At all. Ever. It’s a lie you’ve made up and used as an example of other people lying. Stop and think about how pathetic that is.

What, did you have a bad day at your flat earthers support group?   

• Haha 1