Biden's Racism pops out again

DevilDog

Honoring Black Hip Hop artist with a Phoenix Award.  He butchered LL Cool J's name causing the audience of the Congressional Black Caucus to laugh as he called him "LL Jay Cool J'.  But of course this old ass (insert word) followed it up with a common reference he has used for Black men.  He continued:  "BY THE WAY THAT BOY- that man's got biceps bigger than my thighs.  Earlier this year, Biden referred to Maryland's first black govenor Wes Moore as a "Boy".  Remember during the Campaign his own VIce President called out his Racism.  Another reason that neither of those Party's represent me and I am not beholding to either.  The Black Mayor in Dallas just switched to Republican and before all you ignorant Republican's erupt in Euphoria.  He fought the Texas Republicans to take down the fact that Slavery was not central to the CIvil War and he is pissed at Democrats for Virtue Signaling and their lack of addressing Crime and homelessness.  I'm glad he is ruffling the feathers of both of these corrupt ass parties. 

Biden is A ignorant Racist Democrat.   The truth is the truth.  Republicans have their fare share as well.  Believe that. 

• Like 4

All look alike to Where's My Pudding! Joe...

Biden's latest madness: he confuses Latinos with blacks

The president's mistake occurred during his speech at the 46th Annual Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Gala.

"Everyone is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect. The Congressional Black Caucus embodies all those values," the 80-year-old Democratic president said during his speech at the 46th Annual Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Gala.
  • Haha 3

The 2 things Democrats love to spew about Trump is he’s racist and and sexually harassed women.

But Biden has 50 years of egregious racist sound bites and is known to sniff and smell little kids and women to the point there are compilation videos that go 10-15 minutes long of him being wildly inappropriate in public with small children and women. 

So even if that all cancels each other out, you still have 50 years of Biden’s blatant corruption. Trump at least tried to bring peace to the Middle East and hold the line against our greatest adversaries while bringing American back from the dumps Obama put it in. Biden laundered all our money to Ukraine that was supposed to be used for homeless vets, women and children. The Biden America last agenda has failed miserably with crippling inflation and war in Europe. 

There is no justification to support this regime other than being a robotic sheep told what to do by your leaders 

• Thanks 4

On 9/25/2023 at 11:03 AM, DevilDog said:

Honoring Black Hip Hop artist with a Phoenix Award.  He butchered LL Cool J's name causing the audience of the Congressional Black Caucus to laugh as he called him "LL Jay Cool J'.  But of course this old ass (insert word) followed it up with a common reference he has used for Black men.  He continued:  "BY THE WAY THAT BOY- that man's got biceps bigger than my thighs.  Earlier this year, Biden referred to Maryland's first black govenor Wes Moore as a "Boy".  Remember during the Campaign his own VIce President called out his Racism.  Another reason that neither of those Party's represent me and I am not beholding to either.  The Black Mayor in Dallas just switched to Republican and before all you ignorant Republican's erupt in Euphoria.  He fought the Texas Republicans to take down the fact that Slavery was not central to the CIvil War and he is pissed at Democrats for Virtue Signaling and their lack of addressing Crime and homelessness.  I'm glad he is ruffling the feathers of both of these corrupt ass parties. 

Biden is A ignorant Racist Democrat.   The truth is the truth.  Republicans have their fare share as well.  Believe that. 

On 9/25/2023 at 11:03 AM, DevilDog said:

He's probably just echoing the mantra of his party. The party of George Wallace, slavery, white supremacy, and skin heads. Or did you not know that Honest Abe was a Republican?

• Like 1