Speaker McCarthy

golfaddict1

@golfaddict1 welp... 

Goodbye McCarthy... 

Idc if you're a Republican or Democrat... 

This is an absolute shit show.... 

And you can do all the finger pointing you want but this is inexcusable.... 

The Oklahoma republican rep said something that I actually agree with though "Theres issues in America that need to be solved and need solutions,people are dying at record pace from fentanyl poisoning and OD,Housing is expensive and no one can afford it and yall are using our time here as nothing but a chance to stir up Drama"

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@golfaddict1 welp... 

Goodbye McCarthy... 

The Oklahoma republican rep said something that I actually agree with though "Theres issues in America that need to be solved and need solutions,people are dying at record pace from fentanyl poisoning and OD,Housing is expensive and no one can afford it and yall are using our time here as nothing but a chance to stir up Drama"

If you not doing your job what you were elected to do, then ya gotta go

#YourFired

• Thanks 2

Our kids are dumb, the food is poison, our water is poison, the pills our kids are  prescribed is poison, we have an illegal immigration problem, Ontop of a Homeless and mental health epidemic, and the speaker only cares about what’s going on in a country on the other side of this planet 

D8B7483D-7563-45D6-9E13-752FD3D0953E.jpeg

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@golfaddict1 welp... 

Goodbye McCarthy... 

Thx for the update.  I listened to a Gaetz interview last night and he mentioned something like once “he’s” out, he’s welcome to join the Dems.  Didn’t follow any politics today… yet.  :) 

Have a listen to the Clintons vid I shared today.  Some interesting details I doubt few knew.  

I’d consider myself a moderate lefty. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@golfaddict1 welp... 

Goodbye McCarthy... 

My question is why would democrats and Maga unite to oust McCarthy when republicans just gonna nominate a more maga speaker

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Thx for the update.  I listened to a Gaetz interview last night and he mentioned something like once “he’s” out, he’s welcome to join the Dems.  Didn’t follow any politics today… yet.  :) 

Have a listen to the Clintons vid I shared today.  Some interesting details I doubt few knew.  

I’d consider myself a moderate lefty. 

I wish somebody would take Gaetz,Boebert and MTG  and send them off to an island somewhere... 

They operate on the principle of being loud makes you right.... 

And it doesn't... 

They remind me of Caj except instead of football they spew stupid BS in politics... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Draining the swamp 

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

My question is why would democrats and Maga unite to oust McCarthy when republicans just gonna nominate a more maga speaker

Thing is this isnt draining the swamp though..... 

Im starting to see now that there are different factions of the republican party... 

The ones with the loudest mouths arw pulling the most strings but they are also the ones deepest in the wrong... 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thing is this isnt draining the swamp though..... 

Im starting to see now that there are different factions of the republican party... 

The ones with the loudest mouths arw pulling the most strings but they are also the ones deepest in the wrong... 

U think the left and the Rhinos are the good people 😂 take a step back and realize the priorities of these people 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

U think the left and the Rhinos are the good people 😂 take a step back and realize the priorities of these people 

Man I will listen to the person who makes the most sense...  

Im not going to take loud mouth know nothings serious that goes for left or right.... 

As for the aiding Ukraine situation Ive said this 1000 times... 

Yes that money could be used better here but it never would be used here because everyone would be to busy being out of touch with reality on Capital Hill.... 

People need Reliable Healthcare that isnt going to scam them, they need help with housing,they need more jobs,they need more rehabilitation help.... 

These are issues that have BEEN here long before Ukraine happened but they got swept under the rug because I guess the rich need more tax breaks while people like me and you continue to get raw dogged for breathing... 

But let someone bring it up and "WhaT ABoUT UKraINe?!" 

Like these issues weren't already fucking here and nobody wanted to do anything about it... but now you care... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Man I will listen to the person who makes the most sense...  

Im not going to take loud mouth know nothings serious that goes for left or right.... 

As for the aiding Ukraine situation Ive said this 1000 times... 

Yes that money could be used better here but it never would be used here because everyone would be to busy being out of touch with reality on Capital Hill.... 

People need Reliable Healthcare that isnt going to scam them, they need help with housing,they need more jobs,they need more rehabilitation help.... 

These are issues that have BEEN here long before Ukraine happened but they got swept under the rug because I guess the rich need more tax breaks while people like me and you continue to get raw dogged for breathing... 

But let someone bring it up and "WhaT ABoUT UKraINe?!" 

Like these issues weren't already fucking here and nobody wanted to do anything about it... but now you care... 

Keep voting democrat and nothing will change, I can’t help u vote democrat and then complain nothing is getting done

• Thanks 2