NFL Today - no Phyllis George but we may have some Jimmy the Greeks :)

golfaddict1

12 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Been fighting throat cancer, recovering from surgery the past couple of months. Growing up I was my dad’s remote and rabbit ear antenna tech…………………good times!

Sorry to hear that. Pray all is well going forward 

22 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Been fighting throat cancer, recovering from surgery the past couple of months. Growing up I was my dad’s remote and rabbit ear antenna tech…………………good times!

Kids today don't appreciate  solid rabbit ear antenna skillz the way they should.  Pulling for you in your recovery friend.  🙏

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Most teams can look back and have games that sting years after.  Recent Seattle and Atlanta Sb losses come to mind 

Yea but 3 times for the Browns on the last or near last play to get to the SB. Only other team in 58 years not to be there are the Lions.

More important things in life. Hopefully you recover and get better from your cancer fight! 

On the panel, Phil Simms…

he was so disliked as a Giants QB.   Made no sense to me, but same deal with Eli.  
Way too harsh fans, incl friends of mine.  

NY metro, tough sledding.  Every play is MacGyver and forensic files fan tested.  
Tough crowd as Rodney used to say.  

9 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Yea but 3 times for the Browns on the last or near last play to get to the SB. Only other team in 58 years not to be there are the Lions.

More important things in life. Hopefully you recover and get better from your cancer fight! 

Yes  , who can forget that Byner fumble!  Thx for the support for the cancer,  but it is Norcalnut who is recovering from throat cancer 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

On the panel, Phil Simms…

he was so disliked as a Giants QB.   Made no sense to me, but same deal with Eli.  
Way too harsh fans, incl friends of mine.  

NY metro, tough sledding.  Every play is MacGyver and forensic files fan tested.  
Tough crowd as Rodney used to say.  

Both Simms and Eli were tough as nails

• Like 1