NFL Today - no Phyllis George but we may have some Jimmy the Greeks :)

golfaddict1

• golfaddict1 changed the title to NFL Today - no Phyllis George but we may have some Jimmy the Greeks :)

Offenses are clicking in Buffalo.  Tied at 14.  Early 2nd qtr 

I liked the Dolphins TD run conversion alignment, having Tyreek Hill in the backfield and using him as a decoy, running the reverse side.  

Miami CB breaking up a pass and celebrating angled away from field looking at fans.  Flag on play.  PI :) 
Gotta wait first.   Bills in red zone at the 6.  

TD.  Allen to Stefon Diggs (OLGC vs Manatee 2012 was it?  (Correction 2011)  The 10 yard sticks short in OT😡) QB for Manatee that season was Cord Sandberg, current IMG Academy RB coach.  

Diggs again.  Down the sidelines for 6 points.  
28-14 Bills   Nearing 2 min warning and the Bills nearing the red zone.  

Allen is having a solid game thus far.   I think it was a 53 yd boot to make it 31-14 at the half.  

Dolphins just scored opening drive 2nd half to stay in the game.   Bills lead  31-20  9 min 3rd. 

Back comes Allen.  Big throw on the move.  Great game he’s having.  Bills in the red zone.   FG attempt is ripped, chip shot good.  Bills 34-20.  5 and change 3rd. 

Tua overthrow picked off by safety.  Bills at Miami 25.  Right at red zone.  3rd down.  Will be under 4 min by next snap.  All Buffalo now.  Converted on a low throw short of marker and receiver was able to get up and make it.  It’s all Allen had.  He’s making plays out of nothing, with help from his receivers of course. 

TD Diggs.  #3 on day.  What a deek move by Diggs.  Check the ankles on that MIA defender.   41-20 Buff cruising. 

Hill was down on a nice route for 19. But seconds later, hopped back up and is ok.  Barrios reception dolphins flag for review on short on 3rd by sideline.  
4th down and very short, a bit of a clusterfuck play, where a pass was attempted, but sacked.   Turnover on downs.  Injury timeout serious injury CB leg injury #27 last name White.  Shit. 

3rd qtr ends on a big wide open reception gainer.  33 yards.  Allen stats must look sweet.  Red zone.  Mia D is getting torched.  

Allen keeper B gap right for a TD.  48-20.  

Dandy Don is singing 🎵 turn out the lights…

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Mia close but nada.  Big sack.  RB Achane can motor.  Had a big gainer on the drive.  Need to check him after a snack.  Track guy for sure.  

Bills start own 17.  11 and change.  Leading 48-20

Subs have been in since below the 6 min mark.   Final score will likely remain at 48-20 

After a delay of no wifi, due to a lightning storm (the crowd goes wild)! 

researched the speedy rb and no surprise 😂  @DevilDog @Horsefly 

We’ve got the 2nd leg and anchor (Tyreek Hill or Achane) covered.  I’m taking MIA in the NFL Superstars 4x100 😊

IMG_6189.jpeg

IMG_6190.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

After a delay of no wifi, due to a lightning storm (the crowd goes wild)! 

researched the speedy rb and no surprise 😂  @DevilDog @Horsefly 

We’ve got the 2nd leg and anchor (Tyreek Hill or Achane) covered.  I’m taking MIA in the NFL Superstars 4x100 😊

IMG_6189.jpeg

IMG_6190.jpeg

Miami definitely has speed unfortunately it wasn’t enough today.. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Miami definitely has speed unfortunately it wasn’t enough today.. 

Yea, Buffalo had a nice statement game.  Allen looked dominant.  

Do you follow MIA?  I don’t root MIA.  You can use adjectives and expressions like @reggid does 😂

Mia’s D got abused, simply put.  Allen put on a clinic.  

Yea, Buffalo had a nice statement game.  Allen looked dominant.  

Do you follow MIA?  I don’t root MIA.  You can use adjectives and expressions like @reggid does 😂

Mia’s D got abused, simply put.  Allen put on a clinic.  

😂No, I’m not a MIA fan but follow the score ticker and saw the loss

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

😂No, I’m not a MIA fan but follow the score ticker and saw the loss

Saw a few mentions online of  Bum Phillips heavenly 100th birthday a few days ago.    9/29/1923

Got nothing for Dallas other than they spanked their opponent today.  :)  

Titans also rolled and Henry ran the rock well, in case you migrated fan base wise and follow TN.    I gotta cover all the bases.  Don’t tell me you root for the Eagles or Giants  :).   

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Saw a few mentions online of  Bum Phillips heavenly 100th birthday a few days ago.    9/29/1923

Got nothing for Dallas other than they spanked their opponent today.  :)  

Titans also rolled and Henry ran the rock well, in case you migrated fan base wise and follow TN.    I gotta cover all the bases.  Don’t tell me you root for the Eagles or Giants  :).   

Lol actually I do. I pull for NFC East teams except when they’re playing Dallas. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Interesting. So Dallas is your fav.  I was leaning that way.  I omitted Texans as I figured by your approx age range, it would either be Oilers (Titans) or Cowboys as your main team.  

Yep, I’ve been a cowboys fan ever since I was small.  Of course it helped that I was raised in the Dallas area. 

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes I’ve seen him before.  He’s very explosive ! 

4.37 NFL combine, but no track history that I noticed.  He did play baseball and excelled.  I’m sure that speed didn’t hurt tracking balls and running the bases.   :) 

Vineland NJ (very south NJ) - Rutgers CFB 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Yep, I’ve been a cowboys fan ever since I was small.  Of course it helped that I was raised in the Dallas area. 

Next week Dallas faces their kryptonite (other than themselves) the SF Niners. Brock Purdy was 20-21 283 yards and 2 TD today. It’s gonna be a long day for the Dallas defense.

45 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Jets 12 unanswered.  Safety, FG and TD for Jets.   17-12 KC 4 and change.  2nd.  

KC with help from Pocheco runs, into red zone.  Good pressure by Jets on 3rd down.   FG good. 
20-12, near 2 min warning 

We’ve got a tie game at 20.  The QB youngster nice dive in for dos.  
Score was 17-0 early.   

BC DePaul mention on broadcast w short clip.  The usual hs local game update.

Last week, they showed a BG clip.  LV hosting Steelers.  Fanbase more like Steelers home game.  

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Lol actually I do. I pull for NFC East teams except when they’re playing Dallas. 

@golfaddict1  I am just the Opposite though it's cool to brag that the NFC bEast won 4 straight SBs 90 - 94.  I would never ever root for the shEagles or Whatever the name of the Washington team is.  I have hated those rascals from Billy Kilmer, Theismann and anyone else that QB that Team. I despise Washington and the giAnts.  🤘

• Haha 1

Cool.  Sounds like you and @DevilDog have a lot in common in sports teams from HSFB to NFL in TX, plus a military bond.  

Indeed.  I respect that Gentleman.  We both are big supporters of Texas Teams.  I am an bEast Texas Kid and he's DFW a lot of bloodlines in those 2 areas as DFW was the place that a lot of East Texans moved to and their is a lot of kinship.  We both remember Achane at FBM.  Legendary school here for Speed.  They have the 2nd fastest 4x100 in history.  39.80

https://tx.milesplit.com/articles/282315/devon-achane-named-gatorades-texas-boys-poy

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@golfaddict1  I am just the Opposite though it's cool to brag that the NFC bEast won 4 straight SBs 90 - 94.  I would never ever root for the shEagles or Whatever the name of the Washington team is.  I have hated those rascals from Billy Kilmer, Theismann and anyone else that QB that Team. I despise Washington and the giAnts.  🤘

That’s the way uh huh uh huh, I like it.   Same here from the little Giants pov.   No likey division teams and Philly and Dallas rooting?  Yea for them to tie 2x a year if it helps the sad Giants. ;) 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

That’s the way uh huh uh huh, I like it.   Same here from the little Giants pov.   No likey division teams and Philly and Dallas rooting?  Yea for them to tie 2x a year if it helps the sad Giants. ;) 

Look at Achane in HS he played QB.  Well if you call running away from everyone QBing 😂

• Like 1

Still tied at 20. Nearing end of 3rd qtr.  

KC drive into red zone.  Under 12.   FG KC  23-20. 

Jets drive stalls with snap fumbleaya.  Wilson miscue.   KC takes over near midfield.  
Under 7 min next snap.   
3rd and long.  Holding wipes out a first down Mahomes run.  6:25.  

All day long, Mahomes decides to run and gets 25 up the middle.   Under 5, another 3rd down.  

4:19.  Holding on Jets negates a pick.  That’s an iffy call.   Back into FG range.  3rd and short.  3 and change next snap.  

Pacheco rush into red zone.  

• Thanks 1