Lowndes adam carter called and threatened a fan/alumni/booster friday night after the loss to valdosta

Ga96

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He needs to go into pro wrestling.

He could do a pissed off coach gimmick and beat up women and other fans in the ring.

This situation is funny but out right ridiculous as well. We still got fans defending him and trying to sweep it under the rug. That's the former booster club president who posted that as well.

The coach clearly reacted poorly and there’s no excuse for engaging with or threatening a fan, no matter how loud and obnoxious they are.  The coach will deserve whatever consequences he faces, but if anyone believes that this guy was just yelling about the defensive scheme, then I have some swamp land to sell you.  We’ve all been to sporting events with loudmouth jackasses screaming and yelling like complete idiots and ruining the experience for everyone else, and judging by the reaction of the other woman sitting near these loudmouth fools, that’s exactly what happened here.   

The coach was an idiot for calling this guy, but the guy and his lady friend frankly sound like obnoxious a-holes who shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a high school game.

Suspend the coach, and then ban these two clowns permanently.   Freaking idiots.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, reggid said:

The coach clearly reacted poorly and there’s no excuse for engaging with or threatening a fan, no matter how loud and obnoxious they are.  The coach will deserve whatever consequences he faces, but if anyone believes that this guy was just yelling about the defensive scheme, then I have some swamp land to sell you.  We’ve all been to sporting events with loudmouth jackasses screaming and yelling like complete idiots and ruining the experience for everyone else, and judging by the reaction of the other woman sitting near these loudmouth fools, that’s exactly what happened here.   

The coach was an idiot for calling this guy, but the guy and his lady friend frankly sound like obnoxious a-holes who shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a high school game.

Suspend the coach, and then ban these two clowns permanently.   Freaking idiots.

The guy had multiple fans around him support his statement. The women were the hc wife and her sister. 

I don't know why any adult would think its okay to put their hands on another in that situation. The threatening thing will be his first and last time. He the right one in that moment. Ill put the link directly to the guys statement.

Sgt. Carter needs to tell Lowndes..."it's been real and it's been fun...BUT it ain't been REAL FUN".  He needs to move on up the road to Tifton.  Tift fans don't yell anything...and they've definitely had things to yell about...LOL.

That way...Lowndes can hire its 4th HC in 4 years.

Makes you wonder what that says about Lowndes !!!!

Let's all hope they win their Homecoming game against Dunbar................

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Sgt. Carter needs to tell Lowndes..."it's been real and it's been fun...BUT it ain't been REAL FUN".  He needs to move on up the road to Tifton.  Tift fans don't yell anything...and they've definitely had things to yell about...LOL.

That way...Lowndes can hire its 4th HC in 4 years.

Makes you wonder what that says about Lowndes !!!!

Let's all hope they win their Homecoming game against Dunbar................

Rufus>>

That’s shouldn’t be an issue. They are 92nd in Florida for a reason. It’s why Lowndes scheduled them. The win will get some heat off Carter for at least a week. 

I have never seen a so called fan attempt to sabotage a program as much as Ga96.  From a couple of weeks after the coach arrived, once 96 figured out the coach was his own man, 96 has worked to undermine him with the players and community.  This is based on his documented posts.  It must be sad to have nothing better to do than to tear down someone else.  And to think he has tried to make fun of us and others.  It is beyond sad, it is pathetic.

3 hours ago, Fred said:

I have never seen a so called fan attempt to sabotage a program as much as Ga96.  From a couple of weeks after the coach arrived, once 96 figured out the coach was his own man, 96 has worked to undermine him with the players and community.  This is based on his documented posts.  It must be sad to have nothing better to do than to tear down someone else.  And to think he has tried to make fun of us and others.  It is beyond sad, it is pathetic.

They may should have stuck with the coach who went fishing instead of taking the team to 7 on 7. 

• Haha 1

Lowndes needs to hire a guy not afraid of competition. Someone that brings a fire they haven’t had in decades. A guy who can attract talent that wants to play for the best, against the best. 

The only shot they have is to find a coach that has those qualities and philosophies. Other than that, then it’s garbage opponents and 3-4th place region standings every year 

57 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lowndes needs to hire a guy not afraid of competition. Someone that brings a fire they haven’t had in decades. A guy who can attract talent that wants to play for the best, against the best. 

The only shot they have is to find a coach that has those qualities and philosophies. Other than that, then it’s garbage opponents and 3-4th place region standings every year 

They need to hire one those underpaid Florida coaches.

Showing who someone really is and their character= tearing someone down in @Fred book. 

I didn't make him call and threaten a booster/alumni. I didn't make him go tic for tac with high school kids. I didn't make him come put in his defense and usurp the DC. I damn sure didn't make him come down here and take the job.

All I did was as you put it "document" the truth. Our best DB and one of are starting LBs have been on the bench all season because carter threw a temper tantrum with them and would rather lose than show class and maturity.

That guy spoke on his own experience. In fact I've never spoke to him in person but fred is crying about me posting the truth. Another thing his wife had no business touching anyone she's lucky billy is a decent guy. Many of men and women now a days would've sent her flying.