jim jordon Fails Again.....and yet again > and yet again > and, Officially Rejected!

RedZone

I rarely watch Last Call on CNBC (7 pm est after Cramer’s show), but last night I did and wanted to share Sullivan’s interview with Chris Sununu, Republican governor NH.  

His father John was a great co-host on CNN’s Crossfire (those who follow politics seriously and not post circle jerk memes and propaganda pieces) will know this show from decades past.  

Host Brian Sullivan actually waited until late in the show to rip EV and US mfr’s re: EV… he usually drops a deuce on this subject by the first half hour.  

There was also an interesting debate re: real estate commissions.  Those who may find that interesting can locate it online I’m sure… or ask me and I’ll find it and share. 

I’ll tune in tonight.  Last night’s show was a lot better imo. 

Never in the history of the United States has our government been more dysfunctional..... all because of one clown.

...donald gave a speech in Iowa a couple days ago where he called our military leaders some of the dumbest people in this country and guess what happened? The crowd cheered!!! 

donald is slurring his words badly and ranting like a crazy man the last few weeks when he does speak. Really weird and scary stuff.

Nobody cares. It's all about Joe Biden.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

I know nothing about this guy because there's no reason for me to know anything about this guy..... but he does seem reasonable and does seem to get it. 

It's a freak show and it's totally embarrassing.

Anyone that can't see that is just a clueless dumbass.

• RedZone changed the title to jim jordon Fails Again.....and yet again.

Rummel's Steve Scalise at least did the honorable thing and bowed out after 1st vote even though he was nominated..

.......jim jordon says he'll ride this out for the next 5 years if he has to. Ok, he didn't say that exactly, but he may as well have.

I hate jim jordon..POS, you have been rejected, dude! Fuck!

• Haha 1

I guess jim will try yet again this morning.

Maybe after all the threats, bullying, intimidation tactics, fights in conference and social media jim can pick up the magic number of votes. 

This has been a disgrace and huge stain on this country.

No two ways about that. People around the world are laughing their ass off at us! 

Swamp gonna swamp...nothing worse than a Rino. 14 Republican holdouts including Steve Scalise received financial contributions from Sam Bankman-Fried's illegal FTX campaign finance operation.

Jordan has strong support from conservatives with many constituents calling congressional offices in favor of his candidacy. You just can't beat the swamp. 

Term limits and get this self-centered criminals out of office. 

• RedZone changed the title to jim jordon Fails Again.....and yet again > and yet again > and,
4 hours ago, RedZone said:

...Maybe after all the threats, bullying, intimidation tactics, fights in conference and social media jim can pick up the magic number of votes. 

This has been a disgrace and huge stain on this country....

Multiple reports from Republicans who voted ‘no’ receiving credible death threats, calling the sheriff’s office to watch over their children at school, having to sleep with a gun etc. (link). This is what authoritarians do – threaten anyone who dissents from the party line or does not support the Leader’s surrogate, proxies, and enablers. 

As a reminder, Jordan's threats against his colleagues aren't new. In addition to his involvement in Jan6, he also has elicited the same kinds of threats against Democrats and career officials, especially at FBI and DOJ.

Turns out Republicans happen to not like this stuff so much when it's deployed against them.  Go figure.

Jordan’s completely unfit for the office.  Astonishing that initially 200/219 (91%) of House Republicans thought it a good idea to vote for an alleged sex abuse and insurrection enabler to lead their party in the house, one who since taking office in 2007 has never passed a bill.  

Now down to 194 (88.6%) in round 3.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Multiple reports from Republicans who voted ‘no’ receiving credible death threats, calling the sheriff’s office to watch over their children at school, having to sleep with a gun etc. (link). This is what authoritarians do – threaten anyone who dissents from the party line or does not support the Leader’s surrogate, proxies, and enablers. 

As a reminder, Jordan's threats against his colleagues aren't new. In addition to his involvement in Jan6, he also has elicited the same kinds of threats against Democrats and career officials, especially at FBI and DOJ.

Turns out Republicans happen to not like this stuff so much when it's deployed against them.  Go figure.

Jordan’s completely unfit for the office.  Astonishing that initially 200/219 (91%) of House Republicans thought it a good idea to vote for an alleged sex abuse and insurrection enabler to lead their party in the house, one who since taking office in 2007 has never passed a bill.  

Now down to 194 (88.6%) in round 3.

Sad jim has lost ground the last two ballots. When do you think it will finally register in this egotistical moron's head???

I have to give a little LOVE to these Republican holdouts and it appears that list is going to grow going forward.

These folks are definitely up against it with these threats from these maga people. 

It's just a very very ugly scene right now. 

• Like 1

Maybe this thing will play out like The Last Samurai with Tom Cruise. One of my all-time favorite movies.

Of course the Samurai got mowed down at the end and only Tom Cruise lived, but some good came of it all.

These Republican holdouts have picked this hill to die on. Let the fight continue, I guess. Have to respect that!

49 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Sad jim has lost ground the last two ballots. When do you think it will finally register in this egotistical moron's head???

Seeing some initial reporting that Republicans held a secret ballot, Jordan is no longer the speaker designate for the House GOP, House Republicans are going home for the weekend, and will hold a candidate forum Monday night.  link

But who the fuck knows what happens next?  Electing a speaker used to be the legislative equivalent of spelling your name right on the SAT.

• Haha 1

• RedZone changed the title to jim jordon Fails Again.....and yet again > and yet again > and, Officially Rejected!