John Curtis 41 Edna Karr 7 Final

RedZone

Did not watch the game and don't know any of the details yet other than John Curtis had 450 yards of total offense and put a major spanking on Edna Karr.

That score hurts my eyes a little bit though and doesn't look right, but that was the score nonetheless.

The Curtis kids were obviously fired up and Edna Karr not so much. I'm not sure if Edna Karr played all their starters tonight or what. Guess I'll read about it more later.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

That may be the most passing yards in John Curtis football history or close to it......

Player of the game

Dagan Bruno, John Curtis: The Patriots senior accounted for 221 of Curtis’ 452 yards with his passing and running while completing 9 of 11 attempts for 155 yards and three touchdowns without being intercepted. Bruno also rushed 8 times for 66 yards.

• Thumbs Down 1

53 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Did not watch the game and don't know any of the details yet other than John Curtis had 450 yards of total offense and put a major spanking on Edna Karr.

That score hurts my eyes a little bit though and doesn't look right, but that was the score nonetheless.

The Curtis kids were obviously fired up and Edna Karr not so much. I'm not sure if Edna Karr played all their starters tonight or what. Guess I'll read about it more later.

😮 #Norcrossed

52 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

😮 #Norcrossed

John Curtis will always be the best coached team in the state as long as JT Curtis is there.

Hightower at St Thomas More (aka STM) is a close second. Hightower reminds me of the coach of the Iowa Hawkeyes. Maximum results while not being blessed with a stacked roster..

Edna Karr probably has 20-25 D1s on their roster....STM may have 5 or 6 and you have to look really hard to find them. 

The computers may have STM #1 in Louisiana now after Edna Karr got walloped tonight 

I wouldn't be surprised if John Curtis wins the D1 Select State Championship with 2 losses this year...

STM has to be the clear favorite in the D2 Select playoffs now after their huge win tonight..

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

10-4, but remember it’s LA… slim pickings OOS and playing a top team out of state is really pushing it.  😊

Our interim Head Coach is from Texas, if he gets the job as the next Head Coach I would look for him to schedule WM against some Texas teams with his associations from there. I did not think he was the right guy for WM but he's growing on me.  I think with a decent showing in the playoffs he could possibly land the job...  players and assistant coaches love him

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

Our interim Head Coach is from Texas, if he gets the job as the next Head Coach I would look for him to schedule WM against some Texas teams with his associations from there. I did not think he was the right guy for WM but he's growing on me.  I think with a decent showing in the playoffs he could possibly land the job...  players and assistant coaches love him

Hope he’s hired.  Thx for info.  

• Like 1

just one more thing I love about my Alma Mater, Rebs continue to be a class act even in defeat.  Last night the WM QB (Federicko) went across to find his counterpart from Ruston (Brantley) to congratulate him on the big win.  It was the 1st time Ruston had won at WM since 1989

wmrustqbs.jpg

• Like 2