Alex Grinch has been relieved of his duties

HurricaneNick

8 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Good news for Trojan fans. Scheme was just not good. Riley has an opportunity to make a big change and elevate the program to the next level. Tough to watch the O and D be on completely different levels. If Baylor fires Aranda, that who I would go get. Fight on. 

Hopefully whoever we get, gets rid of that Stick Figure playing Middle LB…. 🤣

5 minutes ago, Ararar said:

If they were smart they should have bulk him up 20-30lbs and put him on the edge to rush the passer 

Exactly!!!…. When have you ever seen a 200 lb 6’6 in Middle Linebacker?…. They don’t have the leverage to stop the run at that height when standing up….

Kid should be playing Hoops!…. 🤣

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Remember these days??? Change is coming! 

IMG_0314.jpeg

Yeah the good ole days when the NCAA didn't test for roids & the coaches looked the other way. Sorry but I'm a Bergen Catholic boy so I'm allowed to take a shot. Thankfully the football field had fences around it or Cushing would have been tackling grandmothers & 4th graders on Oradell Avenue. The RAGE was evident!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

Yeah the good ole days when the NCAA didn't test for roids & the coaches looked the other way. Sorry but I'm a Bergen Catholic boy so I'm allowed to take a shot. Thankfully the football field had fences around it or Cushing would have been tackling grandmothers & 4th graders on Oradell Avenue. The RAGE was evident!!!

Everyone takes Steroids in College and Pro FB…. If you don’t, you won’t make it….

He got popped and still played for 9 years in the NFL…. Not Bad…. 🤣

There was a time when the college football World feared the LSU Tiger defense...... wasn't so long ago. People used to say man, LSU's offense sucks, but we don't want to play the Tiger.

We currently don't have a defensive coaching problem though (my opinion)......we just don't have enough scary monsters this year. No one is scared of our defense because we're just not scary enough 

Point> defensive monsters make defensive coordinators look great.