What exactly does the Criminal Defendant mean when...

15yds4gibberish

...he vows to "root out...the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country?"  The word 'vermin,' applied to human beings, appears in history chiefly in one context.  Important to understand exactly what, if elected, the Criminal Defendant intends to do.  

image.thumb.png.24fc29804e97ea38e7b8f5ef02564b97.png

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2023/11/12/trump-compares-political-foes-to-vermin-on-veterans-day-echoing-nazi-propaganda/?sh=353665967229

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/11/12/trump-rally-vermin-political-opponents/

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

...he vows to "root out...the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country?"  The word 'vermin,' applied to human beings, appears in history chiefly in one context.  Important to understand exactly what, if elected, the Criminal Defendant intends to do.  

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2023/11/12/trump-compares-political-foes-to-vermin-on-veterans-day-echoing-nazi-propaganda/?sh=353665967229

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/11/12/trump-rally-vermin-political-opponents/

Robert Reich’s clip mentioned vermin.  Hello 1930’s.  That was the theme basically of his clip.  Thx for sharing.  

IMG_7346.jpeg

IMG_7345.jpeg

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I expect nothing from the cult on this...except for Warrior laughing, which is strange given the topic.  It is about time for all the people who have been silent so far to find their voice and get in the game.  

Hope all is well my friend.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I expect nothing from the cult on this...except for Warrior laughing, which is strange given the topic.  It is about time for all the people who have been silent so far to find their voice and get in the game.  

Silence was expected.  What else can they do?  
You can’t defend it, so stay silent as the social media intellectuals mentioned. 
It’s more vanilla a playbook than STA.  Quite easy to follow as we all know.  

All good thanks.  👍🏻  

Hope the same your way. 

9 hours ago, World Citizen said:

...except for Warrior laughing, which is strange given the topic...

Hey friend!  I've noticed in these here parts most people use the laugh emoji to laugh with someone, like appreciating a funny line or joke.  When someone makes me laugh, I like to hit them with the laugh emoji as a kind of way of saying thanks, that was funny.  But I've also noticed a few that use the laugh emoji to laugh at someone. Sort of a passive aggressive way to try and score some imaginary points without actually committing to making an argument .    There is 'a type' that uses the laugh emoji in the second way -- they share certain characteristics.

Work is total nonsense this week, bringing me to ridiculous cold parts of the country, but overall we are doing really well.  Hope you are too.                    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The people on this site faking outrage over the word “vermin” have said much worse when describing someone...

I take the Criminal Defendant very seriously.

I wasn't aware that any of the anonymous posters on the dark side of the dying HS football blog were running for President of the United States of America.  The Criminal Defendant is running for the office, and his campaign now includes the promise that he is going to "root out...the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country."  

How exactly does he intend to carry out this campaign promise?  What is the plan?  Does it involve railcars?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The people on this site faking outrage over the word “vermin” have said much worse when describing someone. 

It’s like you guys are robots only programmed to think one way. 

It’s just the politics of fear.  Both sides play it, but one plays it much harder.  What is more likely, the US becoming a Nazi dictatorship or you becoming the victim of a crime by someone that was let out on no bail for a prior crime?
The former has never happened in the US and there are all kinds of things in place to prevent it.  The latter happens fairly frequently, and has increasingly fewer things in place to prevent it, yet some believe the former is more likely going to impact them and is a more pressing concern.   

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

It’s just the politics of fear.  Both sides play it, but one plays it much harder.  What is more likely, the US becoming a Nazi dictatorship or you becoming the victim of a crime by someone that was let out on no bail for a prior crime?
The former has never happened in the US and there are all kinds of things in place to prevent it.  The latter happens fairly frequently, and has increasingly fewer things in place to prevent it, yet some believe the former is more likely going to impact them and is a more pressing concern.   

The only reason people on the left would fear what Donald Trump would do, is because they know what their side does in regards to crushing dissent, and prosecuting and persecuting political enemies. They weaponize government agencies against conservatives, so knowing what they do, they fear if the shoe was on the other foot. That’s all this is about 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only reason people on the left would fear what Donald Trump would do, is because they know what their side does in regards to crushing dissent, and prosecuting and persecuting political enemies. They weaponize government agencies against conservatives, so knowing what they do, they fear if the shoe was on the other foot. That’s all this is about 

Well, you just gotta hope that they aren’t able to legally define conservatives as a “cult”.  We’ve seen how that plays out.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

This guy should run for office.  
What a noggin on this intellectual.  

https://x.com/thetnholler/status/1724422839548166462?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

——————————

Trump had a book of Hitler speeches by his bedside years back per his ex wife Ivanka.   #historian  

“Perfectly normal infatuation” - Freud  

IMG_7384.jpeg

IMG_7385.jpeg

IMG_7386.jpeg

IMG_7387.jpeg

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You idiots are too funny. In 2016 it was Trump was going to trigger a nuclear war. In 2020, he was going to end America's democracy. In 2024, the left says as Rachel MadCow claims he will be Hitler who will not only destroy democracy but end America as we know it. Clown show 🤡. His response will be blown out by the same people. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Hey friend!  I've noticed in these here parts most people use the laugh emoji to laugh with someone, like appreciating a funny line or joke.  When someone makes me laugh, I like to hit them with the laugh emoji as a kind of way of saying thanks, that was funny.  But I've also noticed a few that use the laugh emoji to laugh at someone. Sort of a passive aggressive way to try and score some imaginary points without actually committing to making an argument .    There is 'a type' that uses the laugh emoji in the second way -- they share certain characteristics.

Work is total nonsense this week, bringing me to ridiculous cold parts of the country, but overall we are doing really well.  Hope you are too.                    

Your side spied on him before and after he was in office. You bought and paid for bogus information to destroy his campaign that the Obama White House was well aware of, bogus impeachment after bogus impeachment and now bs indictments after bs indictments attempting to destroy his family and business.

I think Trumps response went to light on you criminals. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

This guy should run for office.  
What a noggin on this intellectual.  

https://x.com/thetnholler/status/1724422839548166462?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

——————————

Trump had a book of Hitler speeches by his bedside years back per his ex wife Ivanka.   #historian  

“Perfectly normal infatuation” - Freud  

IMG_7384.jpeg

IMG_7385.jpeg

IMG_7386.jpeg

IMG_7387.jpeg

If Bess from Vanity Fair said it, it must be true! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, On2whls said:

The occurence of one doesn't mean the other won't happen... 

Yes we have a problem with our criminal justice system and simultaneously we have issues with Authoritarian symptoms and tendencies rearing its head from a certain faction of a certain party/person... 

On 11/14/2023 at 8:06 PM, On2whls said:

Up until Jan 6, we’ve never had a President attempt to obstruct and prevent the congressional certification of the new President.

Democracies die more often through the ballot box than at gunpoint.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Up until Jan 6, we’ve never had a President attempt to obstruct and prevent the congressional certification of the new President.

Democracies die more often through the ballot box than at gunpoint.

Straight from the DNC, MSNBC and CNN talking points. Well done. 

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

You do know that “friendly and peaceful protesters” on Jan 6th are serving prison sentences currently, “right” ? 

Hey Golf, you see this last night? Hiw many of these protesters will be held without charges waiting on their day in court like the Jan 6th protesters? Or over charged and sentenced for years for non-violent crimes? My guess Zero. 

Statement from Capitol Police:

We have handled hundreds of peaceful protests, but last night’s group was not peaceful. The crowd failed to obey our lawful orders to move back from the DNC, where Members of Congress were in the building.

When the group moved dumpsters in front of the exits, pepper sprayed our officers and attempted to pick up the bike rack, our teams quickly introduced consequences – pulling people off the building, pushing them back, and clearing them from the area, so we could safely evacuate the Members and staff.

Six officers were treated for injuries, from minor cuts to being pepper sprayed to being punched.