SJB vs OLu

Cal 14

10 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Well except the time a Ploy fan shot a Mater Dei fan in the parking lot of Edison Field in 1999...

I was at that game and stayed until the end.  I don't remember hearing any gunshots or reading about any.  Not saying it didn't happen, but I have no recollection of it.

1 hour ago, Cal 14 said:

I was at that game and stayed until the end.  I don't remember hearing any gunshots or reading about any.  Not saying it didn't happen, but I have no recollection of it.

I played in the game and it happened... like I the guys didn’t get that badly hurt but I did happen

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Acting like a Dade public!!!

Yup.  It's become prevalent at the HS level even in the privates.  I could go on about it, but I'm old school and not always "politically correct".   Think Mark Bavaro vs Jeremy Shock(me)y, who do you think has greater respect amongst Gmen fans?

21 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

He lived...he was my freshman RB coach...he got shot in the leg but was okay...it was the year we tied Ploy in the cif ss d1 finals...fans on both sides were upset...we found out in the way back to campus...added to a weird night...

There was a shooting in 97 at the Coliseum when they played, that's why the division 1 game never went back.