Georgia Round 3 Scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I agree that the game "shouldnt" have been close. I'll stay on the soft ass defense train for as long as it takes to get some real meaningful changes in coaching and scheme there. 

Shameful that we dont jam receivers at the line. Shameful that we play 10 to 15 yards off the ball knowing their qb is gonna keep and is capable. 

Jesus H. Christo.

That shit is all coaching. The talent is there

Its being taught nationwide. I call it teaching kids how to give up on plays before the ball is snapped. Same with the bail technique. I hate it. Tom Brady said it the other day coaching has fell off a cliff and players aren't getting developed anymore. 

Same kind of coaches that love to say "your can't stop offenses now a days or that 335 bend but don't break bs". Instead of coaches admitting they aren't experts and nowhere close to previous defensive coaches they make up bs statements to pass around on their circles.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Camcat88 said:

Ironically the tight end transferred to Camden from Charlton County 

That 3rd seed looks excellent right now. Hope you guys win it. Region 1 vs everybody. That's like the perfect transfer having a 5star TE in the wing t is like having a cheat code. 

I gotta ask. What happened to the camden band? In the early 00s you guys use to put on an absolute show from the stands to the halftime show. Use to kill our Bridgemen at half time.