Georgia Round 3 Scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

I see you laughing @BUFORDGAWOLVES

Go on and say it... If he was college level... Why he coaching high school?

Also... Still not happy with secondary coaching. 

However... We didnt quit. Better than I saw when Rogers last season. Yet... He's in the 6A semis we going home sucking our ring pops. 

Hope this doesnt affect me getting Calhoun on my podcast next season....Naaah really dgaf. 

• Haha 2

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

7A too much bro. Two years in a row they learnt some shit about themselves. Can't stack up from all over the country and go every year with the big boys. Back to 5A witcha!!

🤣🤣🤣

Naw, the Wolves are here to stay, it’s where they belong. 

Im a fan of grassroots, always have been and this is why. 

Best to you Hawg and your team. 

bgw

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Last coach we fired still playing. 

Camdeb with no earthly business still playing drops a favorite in Mill Creek. 

Grayson lost AdamCarter to the Vikettes and are much better for it. Haha. 

Did I already say Jesus H. Christo?!

I'm starting to think Colquitt County is never going to play Buford, just ain't happening, dude. 😧

Seriously, tough loss!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I agree that the game "shouldnt" have been close. I'll stay on the soft ass defense train for as long as it takes to get some real meaningful changes in coaching and scheme there. 

Shameful that we dont jam receivers at the line. Shameful that we play 10 to 15 yards off the ball knowing their qb is gonna keep and is capable. 

Jesus H. Christo.

That shit is all coaching. The talent is there

Their quarterback is a man! Recently I watched the Georgia Florida 1976 game. Nickel reminded me of Ray the way he was running the rock. Sorry for Moultrie, because I believe the Packers are week in and out, the better team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JCGIII said:

Their quarterback is a man! Recently I watched the Georgia Florida 1976 game. Nickel reminded me of Ray the way he was running the rock. Sorry for Moultrie, because I believe the Packers are week in and out, the better team.

Milton’s QB looked like any Stanford quarterback last 15 years

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

I hear all this blame on DC but shame on the OC as well, u have seniors Landon and ny carr who were unguardable. , they should have been force feeding those 2 in 2nd half

Neko threw that interception early second half and shook the OC. Thomas had that injury, but still manned up for the last td drive. 

The inability or lack of adjustment to spy that QB was the difference in the game. 

Our defensive coverages are soft. Have been as long as I can remember. Teams like Milton take what you give them which our soft coverages give a lot. 

Milton appeared to outcoach us. They had the better defensive game plan. On offense, once they realized the qb could get five plus yards per carry, they stayed with it and we didn't adjust until too late. 

Taking a knee before the half... 🤦 Take that shot man. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I see you laughing @BUFORDGAWOLVES

Go on and say it... If he was college level... Why he coaching high school?

Also... Still not happy with secondary coaching. 

However... We didnt quit. Better than I saw when Rogers last season. Yet... He's in the 6A semis we goung home sucking our rung pops. 

Hope this doesnt affect me getting Calhoun on my podcast next season....Naaah really dgaf. 

HC interviews, short and sweet? 
Or shorter and unsweetened?  😂 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Neko threw that interception early second half and shook the OC. Thomas had that injury, but still manned up for the last td drive. 

The inability or lack of adjustment to spy that QB was the difference in the game. 

Our defensive coverages are soft. Have been as long as I can remember. Teams like Milton take what you give them which our soft coverages give a lot. 

Milton appeared to outcoach us. They had the better defensive game plan. On offense, once they realized the qb could get five plus yards per carry, they stayed with it and we didn't adjust until too late. 

I wouldn’t have hesitated either until watching the last play of the Jets Dolphins first half yesterday.  😂   I shared the vid in the random thread last nt. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I’m not football smart but on tv I saw every time Milton lined up with 2 wrs on one side CC would put 2Cbs and a Saftey, like shit use that saftey and blitz that qb or bring in extra linebacker, was just weird seeing the DC just give up the line of scrimmage  and was so soft off the LOS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

I’m not football smart but on tv I saw every time Milton lined up with 2 wrs on one side CC would put 2Cbs and a Saftey, like shit use that saftey and blitz that qb or bring in extra linebacker, was just weird seeing the DC just give up the line of scrimmage  and was so soft off the LOS

Not in love with the 3 man front. It works if your ends are fantastic sometimes. We seldom pressured that qb. When we fell back into coverages he would pump fake and take the 5 or 10 yards we were giving. Like after they found that, every time basically he'd take it. I don't blame them at all. 

One linebacker needed to stay home and watch for that but everybody was in coverage. 

It was a good game though. Fun to watch. Especially for Milton fans.