Official 2024 Transfer Portal Thread...

RedZone

https://www.on3.com/nil/rankings/player/college/football/

Get that degree with NIL 🏦 while doing it.  Win/win, unless you’re a lock to be drafted early, and even then some may finish their eligibility first with making good $ and taking advantage of the opportunity now vs later in graduating and thinking beyond the gridiron. 

#20 in ranking at Bama, Key and Peele new entry?  😀 

IMG_7603.jpeg

The majority of the transfer portal this year so far is filled with a bunch of players that are not very good, been banged up their whole career, or are complete basket cases.

I only see 2 or 3 that could really even help LSU so far.

Makes much more sense to me just to play highly recruited freshman if you have to.

I guess we have 30 days of this madness.

The portal is spicing up a little bit though and hopefully will get a lot spicier. There may be 1000 QBs in the portal this year.

• Like 1

Raleek Brown | Running back/wide receiver

Size: 5-8, 185

Class in 2024: Redshirt sophomore

Seasons of eligibility remaining: Three

Buzz: It’s no surprise the former five-star prospect is hitting the transfer portal after taking an unexpected redshirt year. The former Mater Dei star provided flashes of brilliance as a freshman, but fell out of the rotation during his second year after a position switch from running back to receiver. He appeared in two games in 2023, catching three passes for 18 yards and running for one touchdown and 16 yards on three carries. As a freshman, Brown scored three rushing touchdowns, caught three touchdown passes and announced his arrival at USC by striking the Heisman pose in his first game against Rice.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Raleek Brown | Running back/wide receiver

Size: 5-8, 185

Class in 2024: Redshirt sophomore

Seasons of eligibility remaining: Three

Buzz: It’s no surprise the former five-star prospect is hitting the transfer portal after taking an unexpected redshirt year. The former Mater Dei star provided flashes of brilliance as a freshman, but fell out of the rotation during his second year after a position switch from running back to receiver. He appeared in two games in 2023, catching three passes for 18 yards and running for one touchdown and 16 yards on three carries. As a freshman, Brown scored three rushing touchdowns, caught three touchdown passes and announced his arrival at USC by striking the Heisman pose in his first game against Rice.

Where is your boy going to land, @HurricaneNick?

I read some reports he wasn't real happy with lincoln riley.

17 hours ago, RedZone said:

Where is your boy going to land, @HurricaneNick?

I read some reports he wasn't real happy with lincoln riley.

Yes he was. He did not want to move from running back to slot full time, I think if he wants to play on Sundays he should get comfortable in the slot. He will have plenty of options, hopefully he goes outside of the Big 10. 

Wow!

Oklahoma quarterback Dillon Gabriel is set to enter the NCAA transfer portal after two seasons with the Sooners, 247Sports reports. Gabriel is the second major quarterback name that intends to enter the portal on the first day of the winter transfer window, following Ohio State starter Kyle McCord.19 mins ago

The Washington Husky is expected to land Mississippi State QB Will Rogers...... He was the 12th rated passer in the SEC this year.

I guess they think he could possibly be the next Bo Nix. 

The national portal analyst for 247 logged a crystal ball prediction on Monday for Rogers to transfer to Washington. On the outlet’s transfer portal reaction show, Hummer said Washington is the “heavy favorite.”