Mr. Football's National High School Top 50 Composite Rankings powered by www.PrepGridironLogistics.com (11/28/23)

misterfootball

Just now, misterfootball said:

I don't know what you are talking about? What name did I use?  

He thinks you are an alt account used by the guy "powering" the composite rankings in this thread. That guy has been known to use to alternate accounts (since his main account has been banned here for some time), so it's not hard to blame @THEOC89 for suspecting that you are him. That guy made a post on his forum calling out @THEOC89 by name and his profession.

7 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Take my name down off of your site you piece of shit!!!!….. 

Didn't he ban you? Doxxing someone is bad enough in the first place, doxxing someone as an admin of a site after you have banned them is something else... lol

Let me guess, he probably has some rule over there about respecting privacy which he just hypocritically violated.

Just now, dntn31 said:

He thinks you are an alt account used by the guy "powering" the composite rankings in this thread. That guy has been known to use to alternate accounts (since his main account has been banned here for some time), so it's not hard to blame @THEOC89 for suspecting that you are him. That guy made a post on his forum calling out @THEOC89 by name and his profession.

Didn't he ban you? Doxxing someone is bad enough in the first place, doxxing someone as an admin of a site after you have banned them is something else... lol

Let me guess, he probably has some rule over there about respecting privacy which he just hypocritically violated.

Yes, he banned me when I called out SFA for using 5th year players….. I have never even said that dudes name on these boards eventhough he puts his name out there everywhere…..

I have never Doxed anyone, what a punk….

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, misterfootball said:

@dntn31 and what about the language. Aren't we all adults here? Thanks,

Adults?…. Posting my private info on the internet?…. You have a responsibility to protect my info on your website @alsime1 you piece of shit!!!….

Go look at my posts, I never even swear, but this is Fucking Bullshit!!!!

@HawgGoneIt You need to ban this Asshole unless he takes my name down off of his site @alsime1….

• Like 2

1 minute ago, misterfootball said:

@dntn31 and what about the language. Aren't we all adults here? Thanks,

The forum guidelines concerning language are:

• Do not place foul language in thread subjects.
  • Restrict the use of excessive foul language in your posts. Remember, “swearing is a weak mind expressing itself”. Strive to find alternative words to relay your message.

I would say that @THEOC89 generally restricts his usage of foul language (it is not excessive) and is understandably upset by someone posting his personal information publicly.

Assuming you are being truthful about your own identify, it is unfortunate that he directed his language at you. I also suppose that if you choose to affiliate yourself with people who participate in violating the privacy of others, these types of things might be the expected consequences of such an affiliation.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

The forum guidelines concerning language are:

I would say that @THEOC89 generally restricts his usage of foul language (it is not excessive) and is understandably upset by someone posting his personal information publicly.

Assuming you are being truthful about your own identify, it is unfortunate that he directed his language at you. I also suppose that if you choose to affiliate yourself with people who participate in violating the privacy of others, these types of things might be the expected consequences of such an affiliation.

That is quite the reply. Basically saying you're OK with his language at me because of who I affiliate with? You can cancel my account, I'm not posting here anymore. 

Good luck in life

• Thumbs Down 2

17 minutes ago, misterfootball said:

That is quite the reply. Basically saying you're OK with his language at me because of who I affiliate with? You can cancel my account, I'm not posting here anymore. 

Good luck in life

Your Scumbag Buddy not only posted my name a profession, but he changed my Avatar to my Company Logo…..  @alsime1

25 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Your Scumbag Buddy not only posted my name a profession, but he changed my Avatar to my Company Logo…..  @alsime1

16 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

That is so creepy to do 😖

Who does that?

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

@THEOC89 He has been putting several names out on his forum In comments. He’s done it to at least 5 people since Thursday.

Isn’t that crossing the line in itself?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

@THEOC89 He has been putting several names out on his forum In comments. He’s done it to at least 5 people since Thursday.

Isn’t that crossing the line in itself?

Yes it is…. It’s not legal and against his own rules, but mostly it’s just sad….

He banned me because I challenged him with his own proof of SFA players Reclassifying for a 5th year…. All I did was repost his own posts!!….

Even-though I was Banned I still read his site because you, @Bodysurf and others including Sammy were posting there and I am a Huge HSFB fan and I like what you all have to say….

I should have known better though…. Dude is nothing but a Shister, Scumbag who has no problem crossing the line posting My Name, Profession and changing My Avatar to my Employers Logo….. Total BS!!!

I guess Bozo is really just hurt by the fact that no one gives a Shit about him and his site other than to make fun of him….  He is just a Sad little Man….

I do want to apologize to everyone on here for my language though, it’s not who I am and I have never posted anything like that….. And thank you to @dntn31 for letting me know and the private messages….

This is a great Community, people may have their differences but no one pulls that kind of BS like Bozo…. 🍻

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

Yeah trhis whole thing is pretty silly. Language has been used here. We definitely are all adults. 

There was a supposed coach on here talking worse stuff than any member Ive seen. Probably a loser like Sammy operating that profiel but it's whatever. A coach promoted and all by the cat that runs that other site. .

I had always liked Sammy until he pulled all that shady shit for Joe. Fuck the lot of em. Did I use a bad word. Let me.yell that. FUCK THEM. 

I'd say go to that website at your own risk. They're known for cloning profiles, making up stuff and doxxing people. Also known for stupid long boring coach interviews and literally the worst hsfb poll on the entire interwebs. 

Also pretty sure that's about enough of Mister whatsit and his comp poll. We entertained that bullshit long enough. 

We already have the best comp poll ther is. @dntn31 runs a tight and honest ship. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2