The last 8 cfb championship games have had a QB from the state of Georgia.

Ga96

13 hours ago, DevilDog said:

The highest level is dominated by. Texas kids.  Mahomes and Hurts even played each other.  Tx QBs have won 4 of last 6 SBs.  Those Ga kids are not very good at the next level.

Crazy that it wasn't that long ago no QB had started a Super Bowl.  Was Nick Foles in '17 the first?

46 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Also as far as NFL goes wins aren't a QB stat. You put majority of nfl caliber QBs on the eagles or 49rs they would have winning records. If im not mistaken both teams have scored 20 points in a Ga me this season without the QB having a TD.

Same goes for college football. You really think Fromm was the reason Georgia was in the NC against Bama?

Bennett at Georgia as well. One of the best rosters of all time. 10-20 college QBs the last two years win starting there as well. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The Georgia kids also got sent to dumpster fire teams... 

You left that part out... 

Most top QBs go to dumpster teams and all didn't suck.  See the Texans and C. J. Stroud.  Kyler Murray didn't play as horrible as those kids.  Watson has not been very good.  Anthony Richardson didn't suck with the Colts prior to injury.  Fields has sucked for 3yrs.

3 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Same goes for college football. You really think Fromm was the reason Georgia was in the NC against Bama?

Bennett at Georgia as well. One of the best rosters of all time. 10-20 college QBs the last two years win starting there as well. 

Texas and Cali produces the best QBs and it really isn't debatable.  HS, College and Pros. In 2020 25% of NFL starting QBs were Texans

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Most top QBs go to dumpster teams and all didn't suck.  See the Texans and C. J. Stroud.  Kyler Murray didn't play as horrible as those kids.  Watson has not been very good.  Anthony Richardson didn't suck with the Colts prior to injury.  Fields has sucked for 3yrs.

Chicago Sucks absolute Ass... that is not entirely Fields fault... Fields would be decent if the  waste of space management for the Bears could cobble together any semblance of a functional fucking brain cell and clean house and get a good coaching staff in house... 

Trevor Lawrence is good now that he doesn't have to run for his life on every play because Jacksonville finally decided to build around him... 

The Texans knew what they needed to do because they aren't run by circus peanuts... 

Watsons been going downhill ever since the accusations and allegations... 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Chicago Sucks absolute Ass... that is not entirely Fields fault... Fields would be decent if the  waste of space management for the Bears could cobble together any semblance of a functional fucking brain cell and clean house and get a good coaching staff in house... 

Trevor Lawrence is good now that he doesn't have to run for his life on every play because Jacksonville finally decided to build around him... 

The Texans knew what they needed to do because they aren't run by circus peanuts... 

Watsons been going downhill ever since the accusations and allegations... 

Sometimes I think Fields is playing blindfolded.  Rooting for the Brotha but he's he's he's 😁. Lawrence has improved

Chicagoland think he suck

https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-bears/the-most-damning-justin-fields-fact-no-one-mentions-showed-up-again/

I read a study by ESPN a few years back that concluded Texas is the worst QB state.

ESPN based it on population, money, resources, facilities, numbers of high schools and colleges playing football in Texas and etc......Texas has 22 colleges playing FBS and FCS football. 

It was highly scientific and well done. I'll see if I can find the study, it was eye-opening for sure.

ESPN concluded the best QB State was, was, was, wait for it>>>>>BAM!

PS: That doesn't mean Texas can't have a quality QB every now and again!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Like Paul McDonald and those stacked USC teams?

......50 QBs could have played at USC his 2 somewhat big years there, right?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

I read a study by ESPN a few years back that concluded Texas is the worst QB state.

ESPN based it on population, money, resources, facilities, numbers of high schools and colleges playing football in Texas and etc......Texas has 22 colleges playing FBS and FCS football. 

It was highly scientific and well done. I'll see if I can find the study, it was eye-opening for sure.

ESPN concluded the best QB State was, was, was, wait for it>>>>>BAM!

PS: That doesn't mean Texas can't have a quality QB every now and again!

ESPN...... enough said

This is why things are deceiving especially wins. Look at the pile on fields vs lawrence.

Fields has more TDs and less Ints than lawrence with I believe 5 less games played. Fields even have a higher Qbr.

Sam Howell has the most passing yards this season and nobody breaking their necks to put him as the #1 QB in the nfl.

Not to mention the QBs that are being carried by their teams and certain WRs.

If you guys have watched the games. Think of how many times you've seen WRs wide ass open just this year. It's one thing to be a solid team but then to have a WR that's wide open at least 1 time on each drive is QB heaven. Some of these WRs are open multiple times in the sane drive.

Tyrek hill has freaking 500yac.