Track 2024

golfaddict1

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You didn't know this 3 or 4 weeks ago.

You track clowns have been posting/pimping Texas track times from 300 teams, now 3 or 4 don't show up and and it ruins your parade. 😭🤣😭

Go back and look. I personally mentioned this prior to knowing who was running. 

@redzone - stop your idiotic BS.  True fans here will give Louisiana props when they are deserving.  You posted hundreds of times about the pole vaulter  from few years ago and know one acted like idiot.  In fact I went to the Texas relays and made sure I got close up view to watch him dominate.  When American Heritage busted out some elite times marlier this year.  I posted about it.  shame we didn’t have some teams to push them in the 4x200 this.  Their best time this year is the 6th best all time.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Louisiana goes #3 and #5 in the 110 Hurdles...

I'm really impressed with what Scotlandville is doing. 

They have 4 or 5 tremendous track athletes and that's all you need to have a good track team in track events anyways.

Screenshot_20240330-144732-524.png

Smoking good times.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Louisiana goes #3 and #5 in the 110M Hurdles...

They have 4 or 5 tremendous track athletes and that's all you need to have a good track team in track events anyways.

Truth is you need more - but you do you!   

4 minutes ago, Mr. Football said:

@redzone - stop your idiotic BS.  True fans here will give Louisiana props when they are deserving.  

Right!!

And, the  pole vaulter from Louisiana was breaking a record every time he vaulted ...... he's still breaking records and you haven't seen me post the first thing about it.

It's all good.

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

New Orleans (aka UNO)> 5th in the Men's 4x100........

Only 2 of those cats are from Louisiana though. One is from South Africa and the other Nigeria.

Not a bad time for a little City College though, right?

Screenshot_20240330-151213-814.png

Just more evidence of how incredible the run last week by Atascocita was!!!

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Right!!

And, the  pole vaulter from Louisiana was breaking a record every time he vaulted ...... he's still breaking records and you haven't seen me post the first thing about it.

It's all good.

Ok, whatever

must of us appreciate good track regardless of the state.

FYI Texas has sent some tremendously good ones to LSU over the years boys and girls! 

...bubba 2A bro (aka devilegg) has been talking straight-up bullshit about this Warren Easton speedster from NOLA for 2 years and pimping the kid from Gilmer, TX like he was going to win the Gold Medal at the Olympics. 

Don't believe me? Go back and read this thread and the Texas thread.

I don't know if it was win legal or not, but Mata was smoking fast today. I'm almost positive again something will be wrong with that time. 😂

He didn't even win state last year.

Either way. Smoke that bubba 2A bro!!

Stop sticking your chest out so far with all these Texas times that don't mean anything really!

Screenshot_20240330-154559-232.png

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...bubba 2A bro (aka devilegg) has been talking straight-up bullshit about this Warren Easton speedster from NOLA for 2 years and pimping the kid from Gilmer, TX like he was going to win the Gold Medal at the Olympics. 

I don't know if it was win legal or not, but Mata was smoking fast today. I'm almost positive again something will be wrong with that time. 😂

Stop sticking your chest out so far with all these Texas times that don't mean anything really!

..... bubba 2A bro has left the building and will be MIA for a couple of weeks. 😁

Only bad things can happen when you run your mouth as much as that dude does.

Long Beach Wilson, CA and Scotlandville (Baton Rouge) go #1 and #2 in the Girls 4x400)

The Scotlandville Boys and Girls won Team State Track Championships last year. I think maybe 2 years in a row, I'd have to check. It's really not that important though.  

I think both competed very well in Texas this year.

Screenshot_20240330-163503-571.png

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Long Beach Wilson, CA and Scotlandville (Baton Rouge) go #1 and #2 in the Girls 4x400)

The Scotlandville Boys and Girls won Team State Track Championships last year. I think maybe 2 years in a row, I'd have to check. It's really not that important though.  

I think both competed very well in Texas this year.

Screenshot_20240330-163503-571.png

Those are really good times for the majority of all girls track teams.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Louisiana goes #3 and #5 in the 110M Hurdles...

Mason Dossett leads the nation in this even - today he ran the 4th fastest all time 110mH with this 13.27 - pretty good stuff!

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Again the Henderson kid ran 10.1 something yesterday.  With nearly the same exact wind.  

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

In the Boys 4X400 Football/Baseball power Catholic (Baton Rouge) took #3......Northside (Lafayette) took #5.

I really don't know how good those times are without spending some time on it. Good enough for #3 and #5 is all I know.

Screenshot_20240330-175734-461.png

Solid times both Atascocita and Duncanville went 3.11 last week 

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

There was so much smoke coming off that 10.21 I didn't see the wind in the left hand corner...... just barely missed being legal. I guess 2.0 is the limit.

Regardless the entire field had a 3.1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There was so much smoke coming off that 10.21 I didn't see the wind in the left hand corner...... just barely missed being legal. I guess 2.0 is the limit.

Regardless the entire field had a 3.1

He ran 10.2 something yesterday with over 5. Wind.  - either way was really good.  

the Henderson kid was in several events could have been factor too.