Track 2024

golfaddict1

FL Relays link seems to be down.

I’ll update Nyck Harbor’s  200 meter wind gauge info once up.    

20.38  👀 (2nd best time) 

#dkmetcalf2.0 

@Wooderson

Whew… Michigan goalie save!   Hanging on 4-3 with 40 ticks left. #goblue!

Vs Sparty Sun nt for a Final 4 spot.  Helluva 3rd pd.   

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

FL Relays link seems to be down.

I’ll update Nyck Harbor’s  200 meter wind gauge info once up.    

20.38  👀 (2nd best time) 

#dkmetcalf2.0 

@Wooderson

Whew… Michigan goalie save!   Hanging on 4-3 with 40 ticks left. #goblue!

Vs Sparty Sun nt for a Final 4 spot.  Helluva 3rd pd.   

I (selfishly) really want someone who's good with math, laws of motion, etc to create a formula that will adjust times based on weight (i.e. tell us what Mr. Harbor's 20.38 at 240 converts to at 175-180). On one hand it seems like a formula should be possible but on the other could have too many factors in play to do so.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wooderson said:

I (selfishly) really want someone who's good with math, laws of motion, etc to create a formula that will adjust times based on weight (i.e. tell us what Mr. Harbor's 20.38 at 240 converts to at 175-180). On one hand it seems like a formula should be possible but on the other could have too many factors in play to do so.

Good Luck!

12 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Not sure about that.  However, you may can find him on the tracking football website.  If he plays football this will equate to very good score for overall athletic ability.  Many of the top colleges now use this information to assist in determining who they offer scholarships to.

12 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Not sure about that.  However, you may can find him on the tracking football website.  If he plays football this will equate to very good score for overall athletic ability.  Many of the top colleges now use this information to assist in determining who they offer scholarships to.

@golfaddict1 Texas #2 4x100 Duncanville  backs up that smack talk and beats AH head up in heat prelims.  Shocked California's best fail to Qualify.  The other top 5 Texas teams are not at the Texas relays. A La. School cracks 42. Seen Scotlandville kids in many summer T&F Meets.  @Frosty4024 educated me on them a few years back. Respect those brothers and sisters.  

Screenshot_20240330_125243_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

#speedbump

Florida and Louisiana go #1 and #2 in the 4X200....

I'm almost positive bubba "2A" bro was going to post this., right.

1:23.76 seems very fast to me. No one could come close to that.

Scotlandville is competing/running though......been a Basketball Power for years..

Had some good football team a few years ago, but they've been on the skids recently in football.

Screenshot_20240330-132548-756.png

Duncanville and Liberty Christian are the only   top 10 Tx 4x100 at the Texas Relays this year District scheduling caused this and Dville girls are not here Nor is Desoto boys or girls Duncanville Girls.  Dville only ran a Fr. and Soph more in the sprints.  No Atascocita, Katy Thompkins, North Shore, FBM.  Gilmer in 4x100 D1 is faster than most of these 4x100 outside Duncanville and AHP.  They will smoke this field and I expect Liberty Christian to finish 3rd. Let's see if Those 2 hit a sub 40.  They should push each other Fl # vs TX #2.  Yet OOS teams other than AHP in The boys will most likely not medal.  AHP is Texas Elite

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Florida and Louisiana go #1 and #2 in the 4X200....

I'm almost positive bubba "2A" bro was going to post this., right.

1:23.76 seems very fast to me. No one could come close to that.

Scotlandville is competing/running though......been a Basketball Power for years..

Had some good football team a few years ago, but they've been on the skids recently in football.

Screenshot_20240330-132548-756.png

lol 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Football said:

DV goes under 40 again

IMG_4063.png

And La. Of course got blown up.  #Tx Speed.  No one can run sub 40 but TX.  AHP Failed yet ran a blazing time.  Now imagine State when all the Big boys are there.  DVill asked the nation to come and get that smoke and smoked them

No Klein Forest. No Summer Creek, No Duncanville or Desoto Girls.  None came to the meet.  They won over 2nd tier Tx girls 4x100.  Heritage. Persian, Bridgeland are not top 4x100 girls in Texas. TX Has 10 girls under 46.00 and not one ran at the The Texas Relays and DeSoto is 11th with a 46.01.  Not 1 team in this field would be top 10 in Texas 

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No Klein Forest. No Summer Creek, No Duncanville or Desoto Girls.  None came to the meet.  They won over 2nd tier Tx girls 4x100.  Heritage. Persian, Bridgeland are not top 4x100 girls in Texas. TX Has 10 girls under 46.00 and not one ran at the The Texas Relays and DeSoto is 11th with a 46.01.  Not 1 team in this field would be top 10 in Texas 

Keep those excuses coming, bubba bro!!!

You de dog!

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Fact and I hate this.  This big topic with the state coaches.  The UIL moving up the district meets caused this.  Making meets last like The Bluebonnet relays at A&M and Victor Lopez at Rice more attractive.  

DV opted not run anything except 4x100 

ran couple of young kids in the 100

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Football said:

Fact and I hate this.  This big topic with the state coaches.  The UIL moving up the district meets caused this.  Making meets last like The Bluebonnet relays at A&M and Victor Lopez at Rice more attractive.  

DV opted not run anything except 4x100 

ran couple of young kids in the 100

You didn't know this 3 or 4 weeks ago.

You track clowns have been posting/pimping Texas track times from 300 teams, now 3 or 4 don't show up and and it ruins your parade. 😭🤣😭