Fani Willis played stupid game now she gonna win the stupid prize

FreeBird

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Nothing breaking about it, she’s had the handle for awhile.

Oh. And here I thought it was more right wing propaganda and not a clip from anyone involved in the case whatsoever. How’d they find out it was her handle?

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Mark your calendar! March 6th

Which level of donation are you making to #FaniWillis 2024?

“Focused” for $3300

“Tenacious” for $2500

“Worthy” for $1000

“Determined” for $500

“Admirable” for $250

IMG_2192.jpeg

Since you owe me $1,000 I made a “Worthy” donation in your name. 

“To Fani - Keep your grip on justice. Love, Welcher.”

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 4:47 PM, FreeBird said:

So there’s no thing called conflict of interest?

this gonna get juicy, stay tuned 

On 1/25/2024 at 5:56 PM, GoBigBlack said:

Of course there’s such a thing. It’s easy to say “conflict of interest” and “corrupt” over a sex story. But what’s the conflict? Literally, what is it?

“In justifying his decision, McAfee found that defendants "failed to meet their burden of proving that the District Attorney acquired an actual conflict of interest" -- the standard by which McAfee apparently measured his ruling.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/judge-trump-election-case-expected-rule-today-effort/story?id=106227075

Reality strikes again. Turns out for there to be a conflict of interest there actually does need to be a conflict. 

Also from the same article —

Trump's lead attorney in the Georgia case, Steve Sadow, said in a statement, “‘We will use all legal options available as we continue to fight to end this case.’”

Notice what you have never heard, and never will - that any of Trump’s lawyers will fight to end this case through the presentation of facts and rebuttal of arguments while exposing all the false, made up evidence that all the MAGA supporters keep crying about.

12 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

“In justifying his decision, McAfee found that defendants "failed to meet their burden of proving that the District Attorney acquired an actual conflict of interest" -- the standard by which McAfee apparently measured his ruling.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/judge-trump-election-case-expected-rule-today-effort/story?id=106227075

Reality strikes again. Turns out for there to be a conflict of interest there actually does need to be a conflict. 

There’s no conflict of interest but one of them needs to step down? That math ain’t mathing,

22 hours ago, FreeBird said:

There’s no conflict of interest but one of them needs to step down? That math ain’t mathing,

The perception of a conflict of interest isn't sufficient to prove that there was one. As this case should prove.

But the judge's decision was reasonable.

In fact, this should've been done voluntarily by Fani Willis' office a long time ago. Assign somebody else to prosecute the case. Simple enough.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

The perception of a conflict of interest isn't sufficient to prove that there was one. As this case should prove.

But the judge's decision was reasonable.

In fact, this should've been done voluntarily by Fani Willis' office a long time ago. Assign somebody else to prosecute the case. Simple enough.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day (and Atticus is right almost that often). But I really hate it when I'm forced to agree with him. It makes me feel like I need a shower as soon as possible.

Ace Ventura Finkle is Einhorn...Einhorn is Finkle animated gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day (and Atticus is right almost that often). But I really hate it when I'm forced to agree with him. It makes me feel like I need a shower as soon as possible.

Except I'm right all the time when opposed by you.

• Like 2