Fani Willis played stupid game now she gonna win the stupid prize

FreeBird

Amazing how people are blinded by "sex" LOL.

Not a lot of voters really give a crap about stuff like that.

and "conflict of interest" is a term tossed about that only provides "opportunity of" malfeasance, not "proof of"

The real issue here, is how any money changed hands...corruptly...as provided in testimony.

🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Amazing how people are blinded by "sex" LOL.

Not a lot of voters really give a crap about stuff like that.

and "conflict of interest" is a term tossed about that only provides "opportunity of" malfeasance, not "proof of"

The real issue here, is how the money changed hands...corruptly...as provided in testimony.

🤷‍♂️

All cash…lover boys clients of an ambulance chaser always paid huge fees in cash…ok right 😉

50 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Electing this this crazy bitch says a lot about the electorate. How many Fani Willis's are holding office across the country?? Based on crime rates, I'd say more than we know.

rockinl knows about as much about crime rates as he does about high school football.

Which is somewhere between not much and zero.

Reported violent crime rate in the United States from 1990 to 2022

image.png.da8ccdb8dc8c0146a44caa24634319d2.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rockinl said:

Electing this this crazy bitch says a lot about the electorate. How many Fani Willis's are holding office across the country?? Based on crime rates, I'd say more than we know.

What does this even mean?  Crazy bitch?  Do you know her and decided from your experiences with her that she is a bitch?  Or do you not like her because...?  How many Fani Willis's?  ??????

Do you have any thoughts on the actual case she is prosecuting?  You know, the plot to steal the election?  Or is that why you call her a bitch?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What does this even mean?  Crazy bitch?  Do you know her and decided from your experiences with her that she is a bitch?  Or do you not like her because...?  How many Fani Willis's?  ??????

Who could've guessed that a dumb-as-rocks Trump toady would call the first woman District Attorney for Fulton County a bitch?

I'm just bowled over!

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

She acted like a bitch when she was on the stand yelling at the judge and prosecutor while waving papers around and lying under oath several times.

More like a CRAZY LYING bitch!

I submit that nothing is crazier or bitchier than freaking out like this just so you can give cover to an alleged criminal like Trump.

The outrage over Fani Willis getting laid has been more pronounced than the outrage over Trump trying to steal an election in Georgia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Except how can it be breaking news in Georgia today when it was breaking news at a completely separate and unrelated trial in New Hampshire last week? Eh, I'm sure it adds up.

Breaking news? Wtf are you talking about…

On 2/29/2024 at 1:12 PM, World Citizen said:

Do you have any thoughts on the actual case she is prosecuting?  You know, the plot to steal the election?  Or is that why you call her a bitch?

That CUNT is Bat shit crazy

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

The twitter post you linked. Come on, guy.

Mark your calendar! March 6th

Which level of donation are you making to #FaniWillis 2024?

“Focused” for $3300

“Tenacious” for $2500

“Worthy” for $1000

“Determined” for $500

“Admirable” for $250

IMG_2192.jpeg

• Haha 1