Is this guy a racist white supremacist ?

FreeBird

If he voted Democrat he can’t complain because they want this. If he didn’t vote dem then he needs to be actively trying to move to somewhere where dems aren’t in power. I know it sucks that you are forced to leave your home but you can’t complain. If Florida ever turns blue, I would have to expedite the process of moving to a deep red state. 

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Seriously @TheMaximumHornetSting @Ga96 can I get an answer, is he considered a racist for not wanting illegal immigrants in his city,? Cause I thought for years that wen u say that, that ur being a white supremacist, can someone help me , thanks

When it comes to immigration Im for reform on both sides of the spectrum... 

1. The process shouldn't take years... is it that hard to decide that you want someone here or not? Shit shouldn't take 5-10 years... thats fucking ridiculous... if they have a serious/heinous or felonious criminal record it should be an automatic no... but if they're an average person with no record or they have something that could benefit our country then I say let em in... 

2. At the same time I do agree something needs to be done about illegal immigration... however killing,mauling or injuring them should not be the answer... every immigrant that comes over here legally or illegaly isn't a criminal... certain groups like to overinflate the ones that are... 

3. I have never been for Illegal Immigration as stated before it does need to be stopped. But the reality is there will never be a 100% sure fire method. But back to point one if you make legal immigration less of a hassle then Illegal immigration will surely slow down at the very least... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Also I don't think wanting something done about Illegal immigration/immigrants is inherently racist or white supremacist... 

It only becomes that way when you start trying to tie it to other deep out of pocket ideologies. 

Illegal immigration at some point can/does become a burden because you can't continue to ignore them. 

They'll need food,clothing,shelter,medical care,etc.... 

But the thing is (And as I've witnessed myself) alot of them are willing to work or help with work that alot of natural born Americans don't want to do so they do contribute something. 

• Like 2