Leftwing Gaslighting

Crusader12-0

They expect us to believe that the crowd was yelling “Let’s Go Biden.” It’s pretty obvious that they were yelling “Fvck Joe Biden.” Yet every paid, leftwing shill on Twitter is denying what is right in front of them, just like they do with Biden’s mental decline.

“The party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

-George Orwell, 1984

IMG_2824.jpeg

• Like 1

You’re using one twitter account, which may not even be run by an American citizen or anyone even in the country, to represent “every” left leaning citizen, which would be something like 150 million Americans. 

And you're undoubtedly using the voices of about seven people chanting at fucking Sneaker Con to project the sentiments of everyone else… or the other 150 million people.

Seek. Help.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You’re using one twitter account, which may not even be run by an American citizen or anyone even in the country, to represent “every” left leaning citizen, which would be something like 150 million Americans. 

And you're undoubtedly using the voices of about seven people chanting at fucking Sneaker Con to project the sentiments of everyone else… or the other 150 million people.

Seek. Help.

Check it out for yourself. Thousands of people on Twitter on trying to gaslight people about what happened. It was not just that one guy. 

14 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Check it out for yourself. Thousands of people on Twitter on trying to gaslight people about what happened. It was not just that one guy. 

And I’m sure at least 70 of them are actually real accounts. You’re being gaslit from every side, and by none harder than your own. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

And I’m sure at least 70 of them are actually real accounts. You’re being gaslit from every side, and by none harder than your own. 

Don't necessarily disagree...

but that gaslighting

is happening both ways.

🤷‍♂️

PS: Very telling you think most lefty profiles on twit are fake...

so which side do you think has more ?

🤔

19 minutes ago, Troll said:

but that gaslighting

is happening both ways.

That’s what “from every side” means. Like I said.

19 minutes ago, Troll said:

PS: Very telling you think most lefty profiles on twit are fake

It is very telling, indeed… because of the fact that I definitely did not say that, though.

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Gaslighting is saying there is no recession/inflation and open borders. 

Gaslighting is saying there is and then buying $400 Trump shoes and refusing jobs going into New York because you can afford to. Can you imagine Obama rolling out gold shoes in 2008 during an actual recession? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

They expect us to believe that the crowd was yelling “Let’s Go Biden.” It’s pretty obvious that they were yelling “Fvck Joe Biden.” Yet every paid, leftwing shill on Twitter is denying what is right in front of them, just like they do with Biden’s mental decline.

“The party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

-George Orwell, 1984

IMG_2824.jpeg

You've got him now!!

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

That’s what “from every side” means. Like I said.

Why yes you did.  My bad for missing that.

Probably why here (gaslighting topic), it appears

we're on the "same side"... so to speak.

Maybe you missed that as well.

🤷‍♂️

32 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

It is very telling, indeed… because of the fact that I definitely did not say that, though.

You claimed 70 out of thousands, and /I was actually referring to the twit in question

which was most definitely left. LOL

So now that we agree...both sides and all,

The question is still the same...which side do you think has more fake online bots?

🤔

PS: BONUS!  if you can answer which side

you think is more censored online 

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

Gaslighting is saying there is and then buying $400 Trump shoes and refusing jobs going into New York because you can afford to. Can you imagine Obama rolling out gold shoes in 2008 during an actual recession? 

Shoes?

what low class trash

I mean if you can't afford a fingerpainting from joey's family...

you obviously have not arrived yet.

image.gif.abf48dac7a2d5382be9e7ee6f51cc42d.gif

PS: Was that post supposed to be...

yer own personal atempt.... at gaslighting ?!? 

💩

BTW: Did you know that climate change is racist???

I'm sure that you being a proud black man, you now support the anti climate change movement...

AMIRITE?

🤔

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Gaslighting is saying there is no recession/inflation and open borders. 

1) There is factually no recession

2) Nobody has said there's *no* inflation

3) There is, indeed, no open borders because if there was then there'd be no border crisis

The fact that you're stupid enough to think that any of this constitutes "gaslighting" is proof that you don't even know what the word means.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

appears

we're on the "same side"... so to speak.

Maybe you missed that as well.

I didn’t. Just not sure why you’re addressing it.

2 hours ago, Troll said:

You claimed 70 out of thousands, and /I was actually referring to the twit in question

which was most definitely left. LOL

I still didn’t say what you claim I said. For all you know I could think a higher percentage of right-leaning profiles are fake. And it’s telling that you state something as a fact when you literally lack the information required to do so. 

2 hours ago, Troll said:

The question is still the same...which side do you think has more fake online bots?

I don’t know. And I don’t care. 

2 hours ago, Troll said:

PS: BONUS!  if you can answer which side

you think is more censored online 

I can definitely give an uneducated answer on what I feel based on my own personal experience… but then I’d be no different than someone who thinks a crowd size is proof of voter fraud. 

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

I don’t know. And I don’t care. 

I agree

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

I can definitely give an uneducated answer on what I feel based on my own personal experience… but then I’d be no different than someone who thinks a crowd size is proof of voter fraud. 

have fun in left field 🤷‍♂️

18 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

$400 is nothing compared to what most sneaker heads sell Jordan’s for. And he’s only selling them to the type of person who would buy stuff like Balenciega and Lonzo Ball slides. Anyone stupid enough to buy them is the exact person who deserves them. His target customer isn’t gonna be any one who is being hit hard by this recession/inflation 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

1) There is factually no recession

2) Nobody has said there's *no* inflation

3) There is, indeed, no open borders because if there was then there'd be no border crisis

The fact that you're stupid enough to think that any of this constitutes "gaslighting" is proof that you don't even know what the word means.

You’re gaslighting me right now and I don’t appreciate it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1