Biden trashes Christianity

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s no different than saying we need to special rules and proclamations for people who don’t like to walk on the left side of the sidewalk. It’s just made up bullshit! 

And a special proclamation for such people would cause zero issues in my life. In fact, I probably wouldn't even know about it or care if I did.

That's how mentally normal people go about their lives.

You are obviously seriously ill.

49 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And a special proclamation for such people would cause zero issues in my life. In fact, I probably wouldn't even know about it or care if I did.

That's how mentally normal people go about their lives.

You are obviously seriously ill.

It’s not about caring about people who say they are trans. It’s about the symbolism of the President being tone deaf and not having enough sense to move the proclamation literally one day forward or back in order to avoid offending millions of people across the world 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

The guy who thinks ancient fables are ironclad somehow thinks that real people that exist today are made-up.

Classic.

But they don’t exist. Just because you imagine something doesnt make it true. 

And the Bible and Christian account of Jesus and God have been around for a millennium and longer with eye witness testimony passing down scripture of thousands of years. 

Not believing Jesus existed or God didn’t exist as it’s told on the old and New Testament is the same as saying nothing existed if you weren’t there to eye witness it. How do you know Julius Cesar or Genghis Khan existed? You weren’t there. You don’t know. 

Nothing in past history was witnessed by anyone alive so we don’t know what’s real and what’s make believe. Kinda like transgender people. lol.

This according to the scripture of Canes 

55 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s about the symbolism of the President being tone deaf and not having enough sense to move the proclamation literally one day forward or back in order to avoid offending millions of people across the world 

I repeat, moron, that March 31st is the day. The President can't just change it. He put out a proclamation that day because that's the day.

How is this offensive in any way?

I love how much of a snowflake you are. Endlessly ragging about anti-woke stuff but 4 days and counting whining about a day randomly falling on the same day as Easter twice in 15 years.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And the Bible and Christian account of Jesus and God have been around for a millennium and longer with eye witness testimony passing down scripture of thousands of years. 

Another of my favorite things is when loud "christians" don't actually know anything about the bible or, you know, christianity.

None of the gospel writers were contemporaries of Jesus. They were all written decades after his death by people who didn't know him personally.

But apparently eye witness testimony of people saying "hey, that person who says they're trans actually exists" is of no consequence to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not believing Jesus existed or God didn’t exist as it’s told on the old and New Testament is the same as saying nothing existed if you weren’t there to eye witness it.

This is really stupid.

No, it's like saying that some things are more credible than others.

Saying nothing existed before I did is stupid. Saying that you definitely believe the words of a man claiming to be the son of God from over 2,000 years ago is also stupid.

So I don't say either of those things.

• Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I assure you that real people actually exist.

The human beings do exist, just not their sense of reality: someone can think they are a different race or species and that doesn’t mean they cease to exist. It just means they are incapable of understanding where reality ends and fantasy begins. 

• Thanks 1

How do you know Julius Cesar or Genghis Khan existed? You weren’t there. You don’t know. 

Not only are there more credible sources for the existence of those two figures, but they also don't claim to have risen from the dead.

It's the scant sources outside of adoring fans plus the impossibility of his claims.

Also, there's very little doubt that a person of the figure of Jesus existed. The doubt is in his claims of divinity, etc.

There's more evidence for the existence of the Loch Ness Monster than there is for the divinity of Christ.

Yet, we're browbeaten by bozos like you to bend over backwards to accommodate your delusions.

• Thanks 1

Nothing in past history was witnessed by anyone alive so we don’t know what’s real and what’s make believe.

Then why have you seemingly dedicated your entire mental state to worshipping a person that aren't sure was real?

So much so that you go into a frantic state when people merely have a day that randomly lands on said person's fake resurrection day?

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is really stupid.

No, it's like saying that some things are more credible than others.

Saying nothing existed before I did is stupid. Saying that you definitely believe the words of a man claiming to be the son of God from over 2,000 years ago is also stupid.

So I don't say either of those things.

But it’s something we as Christians know and feel in our soul to be true. We have felt Gods presence and how he has changed our lives. It’s something that is built into our DNA. We as humans choose to believe it or not. Plenty of people talked about in the Bible didn’t believe in God. This isn’t new. 

Pretty ironic you say with one side of your mouth that people believing in a creator is just an opinion and not based in reality, but on the other side of your mouth you are saying that people just believing they are a different gender is 100 percent truth no questions asked. lol. Too funny 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

But it’s something we as Christians know and feel in our soul to be true.

Comical.

Those who will repeat Ben Shapiro's silly line "facts don't care about your feelings" are the very same people who will spew word salad nonsense like the above.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Then why have you seemingly dedicated your entire mental state to worshipping a person that aren't sure was real?

So much so that you go into a frantic state when people merely have a day that randomly lands on said person's fake resurrection day?

No one is saying people who have gender dysphoria don’t exist. The main controversy over people with that illness are the fact that we have to alert society to cater to it. Change laws, and societal norms. 

Religious people just want to have the freedom to believe what they believe without persecution. 

But transgender people want that AND for everyone to bend the knee and cater to the ideology. 

The better comparison would be religious people forcing you to convert. To submit to the ideology. That’s where the problems lies.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Pretty ironic you say with one side of your mouth that people believing in a creator is just an opinion and not based in reality, but on the other side of your mouth you are saying that people just believing they are a different gender is 100 percent truth no questions asked. lol. Too funny 

I didn't say this at all.

If someone wanted to call themselves transgender and live a normal life and not rupture societal norms then no one would bat an eye. I might think they are mentally ill but nothing I couldn’t adjust to. 

But these people want to let men in women’s spaces, change laws, bully, beat, threaten and harass anyone who doesn’t blindly pledge their allegiance to the lifestyle choices.

Thats where ALL the controversy lies 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Religious people just want to have the freedom to believe what they believe without persecution. 

What does this have to do with whining about sharing a day twice every 15 years with another day?

Religious people are asking for special considerations in which nobody else can claim anything on any of their holy days.

Almost like they're snowflakes that are demanding safe spaces.

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

But transgender people want that AND for everyone to bend the knee and cater to the ideology. 

LOL.

You are literally asking for people to bend the knee and cater to you.

Literally.