Biden trashes Christianity

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

So the only republicans that are real republicans are the ones who talk like democrats. Got it

no...just people who believe their owns eyes on what happened on 1-6...a simple litmus test....you choose to not believe what you saw....SAD....😪

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He proclaimed a day of visibility of mentally ill and unstable persons to specifically drown out and send a middle finger to the Christians of this country. 

Realizing March 31st was the most holy day of the year for Christians, he could have pandered and virtue signaled about transgender to any other day. Literally any other day. Could have been the 30th, the 1st or literally any other day other than the holy one. 

I get people don’t believe in God and Jesus. That’s your choice. But to openly disrespect God/Jesus/Christianity is crossing a line. It’s where civil discourse dies. 

We need to get back to a time where we can disagree and still be civil. I have plenty of far left friends but there is a level of respect that we all understand that we are not a political party. We are human beings with different beliefs. And Biden has been a master of dividing us away from that mindset 

you like to talk about religion??....and try and defend a man/rapist with no morals??....LOL..did you buy your Trump Bible yet??.....🙄

• Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

LOL...as if it was that simple....she like many Americans saw what happened on 1-6 and knows who's to blame....you clowns have been told that the "tourists' did nothing wrong that day and they are now "hostages" in jail?!?!....you have been told not to believe what you saw that day with your own eyes and that's what you clowns did....Liz didn't....she has a backbone.....😉

I think we all said from day one that anyone who committed a crime should be held accountable for that crime. They shouldn’t be punished any harsher than anyone else who commited the same crimes. They shouldn’t have been political prisoners. Whatever the typical punishment is for the crime they were guilty of, that’s what they should have gotten. 

And the few groups of dumb rednecks who did take it too far should not be the representative of the 70,80 plus million people who supported Trump just the same way we are told suicide bombers don’t represent all of Islam. Hell we are even told that all the rioters and looters who caused billions of dollars in damage and loss of life should not represent every Biden/Hillary voter. 

The hypocrisy has to stop. 

I think we all said from day one that anyone who committed a crime should be held accountable for that crime. They shouldn’t be punished any harsher than anyone else who commited the same crimes. They shouldn’t have been political prisoners. Whatever the typical punishment is for the crime they were guilty of, that’s what they should have gotten. 

And the few groups of dumb rednecks who did take it too far should not be the representative of the 70,80 plus million people who supported Trump just the same way we are told suicide bombers don’t represent all of Islam. Hell we are even told that all the rioters and looters who caused billions of dollars in damage and loss of life should not represent every Biden/Hillary voter. 

and fast forward to today...do you agree with Trump when he calls the rioters in jail "hostages"???....yes or no?

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and fast forward to today...do you agree with Trump when he calls the rioters in jail "hostages"???....yes or no?

I believe some of the people were sentenced way past the point of the normal guidelines and used as an example which is a huge injustice. You should not be sentencing someone to deter others. Everyone should be treated equal under the law. 

And there is reason to believe that people’s civil rights were violated. So it does reek of political punishment. Not all but enough to create smoke that leads you to the fire. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

In Florida back in the day 20 grams of weed was a felony. And felonies are punishable up to 5 years in prison. 

Now I don’t think anyone ever got 5 years for 20 grams of weed, but they legally could. 

Most get drug probation and move on. Now imagine if a republican judge gave Republican voters probation, and gave Democrat voters 5 years in prison for the same 20 grams of weed? How would you feel? 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I believe some of the people were sentenced way past the point of the normal guidelines and used as an example which is a huge injustice. You should not be sentencing someone to deter others. Everyone should be treated equal under the law. 

And there is reason to believe that people’s civil rights were violated. So it does reek of political punishment. Not all but enough to create smoke that leads you to the fire. 

figured...they got a bum rap....🙄

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

In Florida back in the day 20 grams of weed was a felony. And felonies are punishable up to 5 years in prison. 

Now I don’t think anyone ever got 5 years for 20 grams of weed, but they legally could. 

Most get drug probation and move on. Now imagine if a republican judge gave Republican voters probation, and gave Democrat voters 5 years in prison for the same 20 grams of weed? How would you feel? 

apples and oranges...so after twisting yourself into a pretzel.....you agree....SAD....😪

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So he espouses anti American views and I’m supposed to take him at his work he was a veteran? Nothing in either of your posts would ever suggest you were in the military. But even being in the military 10, 20, or 50 years ago doesn’t absolve you from saying and doing things that would strongly suggest you hate America. And this isn’t about left or right. It about right and wrong. And when you guys come on here spouting off about supporting leaders and policies that are damning and destructive to this nation, it seriously implies your contempt for it here. 

LMAO!!!  I bet you ANYTHING that you can't find a single example of me EVER espousing anti-American views.  I will literally bet you anything.  Now go and find where I did this.  But...if you can't...you shut the fuck up and never post on this side again.  You can stay on the football side...you are top shelf with regards to your knowledge and understanding of high school football.  

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, concha said:

"Who gives a shit how many tanks Germany has?"

- You

You are a liar and a fukwit.

I literally told the truth.

You are happy for America to commit its blood and treasure to defend a country that behaves like a parasite.

Ha!  You can't help yourself.  Never mentioned Germany.  Never ever mentioned how I want blood and treasure.  You just make shit up and lie.  You literally lied.  

No matter how many times you want it to be true, I never said any of it, which makes you a liar.  

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Geez man, shut up already. The more you go on and on the less intelligent you appear.  You have no concept of our legal system beyond that of a 4th grade grammar school student.

"Google" 2383-Rebellion or Insurrection (Fines and imprisonment up to 10yrs.)

"Google" 2384-Seditious Conspiracy (Fines and imprisonment up to 20yrs.)

"Google" 2385- Advocating Overthrow of Government (Fines and imprisonment up to 20yrs.)

Not all those clowns were charged the same, HENCE, different sentencing results, case judges, and quality legal representation. 

And since when in the life of your child mind has our Justice system been fair to all regardless of social status, gender, race, prosecuting bias, or any number of things independent minded judges rule from the bench. Wake up little man. There's adult guidance on this message board....from the left.  :)     

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

31 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

LMAO!!!  I bet you ANYTHING that you can't find a single example of me EVER espousing anti-American views.  I will literally bet you anything.  Now go and find where I did this.  But...if you can't...you shut the fuck up and never post on this side again.  You can stay on the football side...you are top shelf with regards to your knowledge and understanding of high school football.  

I remember you would lie and downplay all the rioting and chaos BLM and Antifa were causing. Saying it wasn’t happening or blame it on right wingers. 

You would say you didn’t want open borders but would say you support a party who is all in on open borders. 

What you do is vote for extremists knowing they are going to be extreme, but then pretend to be moderate and gaslight people into thinking you are a good person. It’s shady. 

I can stand on any issue and tell you if I agree or disagree with it. You clowns vote for extremism and pretend to be mainstream. 

12 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Geez man, shut up already. The more you go on and on the less intelligent you appear.  You have no concept of our legal system beyond that of a 4th grade grammar school student.

"Google" 2385- Advocating Overthrow of Government (Fines and imprisonment up to 20yrs.)

Not all those clowns were charged the same, HENCE, different sentencing results, case judges, and quality legal representation. 

And since when in the life of your child mind has our Justice system been fair to all regardless of social status, gender, race, prosecuting bias, or any number of things independent minded judges rule from the bench. Wake up little man. There's adult guidance on this message board....from the left.  :)     

The temperature is turned up I agree. I’ll dial it back a little. @World Citizen apologies for the hyperbole. I can go a little overboard at times. As early as my last post. Lol. 

We are never gonna see eye to eye so it’s best to keep it at a minimum.

@dan in daytona I’ll be out in Daytona early May for the Birthplace of Speed track invitational with my son at Mainland. I expect you to meet up and be hospitable. 😝

• Like 3

The temperature is turned up I agree. I’ll dial it back a little. @World Citizen apologies for the hyperbole. I can go a little overboard at times. As early as my last post. Lol. 

We are never gonna see eye to eye so it’s best to keep it at a minimum.

@dan in daytona I’ll be out in Daytona early May for the Birthplace of Speed track invitational with my son at Mainland. I expect you to meet up and be hospitable. 😝

That's a possibility...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Ha!  You can't help yourself.  Never mentioned Germany.  Never ever mentioned how I want blood and treasure.  You just make shit up and lie.  You literally lied.  

No matter how many times you want it to be true, I never said any of it, which makes you a liar.  

That was copied and pasted from your post. You are a lying turd.

You want us to be in a defense pact with nations that refuse to spend enough money to even begin to defend themselves. De facto, that means Americans would have to defend these people inordinately. That means American blood and American assets (treasure) being expended.

You can shuck and jive all you like.  

You are a reprehensible and stupid turd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, concha said:

That was copied and pasted from your post. You are a lying turd.

You want us to be in a defense pact with nations that refuse to spend enough money to even begin to defend themselves. De facto, that means American would have to defend these people inordinately. That means American blood and American assets (treasure) being expended.

You can shuck and jive all you like.  

You are a reprehensible and stupid turd.

and the irony is the only time in the history of NATO (74 years) that they had to act was on 9-11....to help US.....how soon the American Patriots forget....🤡

16 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

That was pretty insulting, and not even close to being correct.

Not a rebellion, and not an insurrection.

Not a seditious conspiracy, and far from advocating an overthrow of the government. Merely a protest of extralegal changes to election laws, and what they saw as multiple examples of fraud.

You don't have to agree, but you also don't need to insult people who have a perfect right to disagree with you.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

That was pretty insulting, and not even close to being correct.

Not a rebellion, and not an insurrection.

Not a seditious conspiracy, and far from advocating an overthrow of the government. Merely a protest of extralegal changes to election laws, and what they saw as multiple examples of fraud.

You don't have to agree, but you also don't need to insult people who have a perfect right to disagree with you.

Almost every single person there didn’t have a gun and if they did never exposed it once. 

Who shows up to an insurrection unarmed? SMDH

• Like 2