Biden trashes Christianity

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

If someone wanted to call themselves transgender and live a normal life and not rupture societal norms then no one would bat an eye.

This is objectively untrue.

They merely had a single day of "visibility" for their small community and that sent you into a melt down.

You lie like normal people breathe.

26 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I assure you that real people actually exist.

Atticus, please stop using this imbecile's own words to slice & dice him to pieces. Have you no mercy, man ! I don't pray, but for his son, I'll say one Hail Mary and one Our Father......now how do those words go ?.....been decades. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

LOL.

You are literally asking for people to bend the knee and cater to you.

Literally.

The problem isn’t someone chose to virtue signal a proclamation randomly 15 years ago. The problem is the President of the United States decided to just blindly proclaim it on the holiest day of the year, rather than just proclaiming it a day earlier or later. And not offend millions of people. 

It’s not about not being able to recognize 2 things at once. It’s about these people in this minority being part of a group and living a life that runs counter to Christianity. And Biden not being able to know that and separate it 

In reality, you can’t change your gender, race, species, age, or ethnicity. Can’t be done. 

You can say it’s changed but that isn’t rooted in any reality of any kind. It’s only in fantasy land and that’s the only place it exists 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The problem isn’t someone chose to virtue signal a proclamation randomly 15 years ago. The problem is the President of the United States decided to just blindly proclaim it on the holiest day of the year, rather than just proclaiming it a day earlier or later. And not offend millions of people. 

So you agree that you're asking everybody to cater to you?

Also, you don't have to keep repeating this stupid and embarrassing paragraph. You want the President to declare that Veteran's Day is on November 12th because it may offend someone, somewhere, maybe.

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You can say it’s changed but that isn’t rooted in any reality of any kind. It’s only in fantasy land and that’s the only place it exists 

But you get on a knee and let a man put a wafer in your mouth and proclaim it the body of Christ.

This is totally rooted in reality!

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So you agree that you're asking everybody to cater to you?

Also, you don't have to keep repeating this stupid and embarrassing paragraph. You want the President to declare that Veteran's Day is on November 12th because it may offend someone, somewhere, maybe.

If by cater you mean not blaspheme and desecrate my holiest of days then yeah I want to be catered to 

On 4/3/2024 at 9:38 AM, Nolebull813 said:

I remember you would lie and downplay all the rioting and chaos BLM and Antifa were causing. Saying it wasn’t happening or blame it on right wingers. 

You would say you didn’t want open borders but would say you support a party who is all in on open borders. 

What you do is vote for extremists knowing they are going to be extreme, but then pretend to be moderate and gaslight people into thinking you are a good person. It’s shady. 

I can stand on any issue and tell you if I agree or disagree with it. You clowns vote for extremism and pretend to be mainstream. 

I asked you to show where I did the things you said I did and you come back with this?  That is pathetic.  You are still lying about what I said.  I never lied or downplayed the 2020 riots.  I merely stated facts that did not support your extreme rhetoric.  There were right wingers that actually got arrested for causing violence and even killing people just so protesters would be blamed.  I also said that I don't agree with people breaking the law and they should be held accountable.  Apparently that part was ignored because you were too busy defending and denying a very simple fact.   

I gaslight people to think I am a good person?  That is just strange and makes no sense.

So again, show me where I did the things you say or stfu and never post on this side again.  

Or admit you lied and just made shit up about what I said.  Just once admit you were wrong about ANYTHING.  You all come on and say outrageous shit (about what people said and even what their motives are) that is an outright lie and when proven it is a lie you never come back to admit it.  You just bring in the next lie, then another and another.  

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

If someone wanted to call themselves transgender and live a normal life and not rupture societal norms then no one would bat an eye. I might think they are mentally ill but nothing I couldn’t adjust to. 

But these people want to let men in women’s spaces, change laws, bully, beat, threaten and harass anyone who doesn’t blindly pledge their allegiance to the lifestyle choices.

Thats where ALL the controversy lies 

Exactly, The LGBT community wishes to be "left alone," yet at the same time, they won't leave anybody else alone. I don't care if you are gay or trans. I don't care what you do in your bedroom and in most cases I'd rather not know, just be responsible. But you ought to understand that just because you are on the other end of the spectrum, it does not mean that you are more important than everybody else. What you do in the bedroom does not need to be a holiday.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Exactly, The LGBT community wishes to be "left alone," yet at the same time, they won't leave anybody else alone. I don't care if you are gay or trans. I don't care what you do in your bedroom and in most cases I'd rather not know, just be responsible. But you ought to understand that just because you are on the other end of the spectrum, it does not mean that you are more important than everybody else. What you do in the bedroom does not need to be a holiday.

The minute someone’s lifestyle starts to affect societal norms negatively is when it becomes an issue. Because the controversy is not live and let live, it’s submit to the cult or be crushed. And that’s where the pushback is created 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Because the controversy is not live and let live, it’s submit to the cult or be crushed. 

So if someone's lifestyle is affecting societal norms negatively then the only options are to submit or be crushed?

Which one are you doing right now?

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

So then you're a Protestant.

Do you even know what that means?

Are you just one of these "vibes" Christians who doesn't really have beliefs except "Jesus!"?

I am a Christian who believes God sent his only son to die for mine and your sins so we could be forgiven. That the only way to the Father is through the Son. I have faith that Jesus was conceived through the immaculate conception, preached the gospel and gave everyone the blue print into heaven. I believe he was crucified, and 3 days later was resurrected. I believe that was the payment for mankind. I believe the commandments given to Moses. I believe God created the heavens and earth. I believe I am with sin, and want to use my shortcomings to better prepare me on my path to eternal life. 

So whatever that is, that’s what I am