Biden trashes Christianity

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s about the symbolism of the President being tone deaf and not having enough sense to move the proclamation literally one day forward or back in order to avoid offending millions of people across the world 

He didn't even have to do that. He could have simply ignored it.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I have faith that Jesus was conceived through the immaculate conception,

This is one of the most misunderstood Catholic teachings. The Immaculate Conception refers to Mary's conception...not Jesus'.

What's the difference between Immaculate Conception and Virgin Birth?

While the doctrine of the Virgin Birth teaches that Jesus was born of a virgin mother and, thus, was without an earthly father, the Immaculate Conception refers to the earthly origin of Mary herself. The doctrine was first officially stated by Pope Pius IX on Dec. 8, 1854.

The Immaculate Conception is a Catholic dogma that states that Mary, whose conception was brought about the normal way, was conceived without original sin or its stain.

https://www.catholic.com/tract/immaculate-conception-and-assumption

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I am a Christian who believes God sent his only son to die for mine and your sins so we could be forgiven. That the only way to the Father is through the Son. I have faith that Jesus was conceived through the immaculate conception, preached the gospel and gave everyone the blue print into heaven. I believe he was crucified, and 3 days later was resurrected. I believe that was the payment for mankind. I believe the commandments given to Moses. I believe God created the heavens and earth. I believe I am with sin, and want to use my shortcomings to better prepare me on my path to eternal life. 

So whatever that is, that’s what I am 

So vibes "Christian."

I bet you go to one of those bullshit Joel Osteen-like megachurches.

The irony of your incessant whining and yet you can't even tell us what you actually are.

Embarrassing.

On top of that, your insistence that a lifelong practicing Catholic like Joe Biden is a blasphemer.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So vibes "Christian."

The irony of your incessant whining and yet you can't even tell us what you actually are.

Embarrassing.

On top of that, your insistence that a lifelong practicing Catholic like Joe Biden is a blasphemer.

No I think Joel Osteen is a false teacher. He doesn’t even preach that much out of the Bible. I want my pastor to have a suit and tie. To be an older gentleman and teach me straight out of the Bible. Break it down where its easier understood, and how I can apply the teachings to my life. I don’t want some hip young guy with a tattoo sleeve skateboarding on stage to some rock concert behind him. I think all those televangelist and Megachurch pastors are false teachers.

Basically the opposite of what you think. 😝

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So vibes "Christian."

Embarrassing.

Biden = CINO

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Well, I think whatever "church" you attend is false.

So I guess we're at an impasse.

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Messages | Joel Osteen | Joel Osteen Ministries

So predictable. As if the suit and tie makes you a pastor. I was trying to paint an image. I like old school church. Not the rock concert vibes. I don’t attend church as much as in the past. I do Bible study with my family more. 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So predictable. As if the suit and tie makes you a pastor.

You said you wanted someone in a suit and tie.

Here's a guy in a suit and tie.

Just a heads up, but, real "pastors" don't wear suits and ties.

You definitely attend one of these bullshit non-denominational churches.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The real question is would you @Atticus Finch date a biological man who says “they” transitioned and are a female. What do you call that? Trans woman? Would you date a trans woman?

No, because I'm not attracted to masculine women.

Another heads up, but, nobody is forcing you to be attracted to trans women just because they say they're women.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm sure that there's a goofball out there somewhere who would say this unironically.

But, no.

Not all men who say they are woman are masculine. There are pretty feminine looking men in general. What about those? 

Just because her pecker is bigger than yours doesn’t mean she’s not a woman 

#Bigot

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not all men who say they are woman are masculine. There are pretty feminine looking men in general. What about those? 

Just beause her pecker is bigger than yours doesn’t mean she’s not a woman 

#Bigot

So a feminine looking man is still a man.

I've seen trained chimps do better trolling than this.

#embarrassing